starting strength gym
Page 533 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3343348352353153253353453554358363310331533 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    If this holds water, then how about the Mormon race? To paraphrase Shaw, two nations separated by a common language, each with it's own special meanings and colours.
    C'mon Rip, stop censoring me please.

I can't let these incapables control the narrative when so much is on the line. Please Mark Hurling, tell us how Beowulf would fix this situation. Maybe we should just man up? Maybe if we talk more trash about Kalifornia and rainbows then all this will go away? Because that's the people born in the 50s way.....? Obfuscate and blame somebody else until the problem magically disappears? Except it doesn't and it won't.

Again, it's not half as bad as we think it is, its 25x worse than any of you can see, and I'm telling you this, but you won't believe me because America is based on dysgenic principles and has raised a bunch of slave cattle willingly.

God speed and good luck, but I'll never be wrong no matter how badly you want me to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Not to actual Scotsmen.
    Because there are thousands of them in Texas, eh?

Did you get your knowledge of Scotsmen from Braveheart too, Rip?

Yours sincerely,

Signed: An 'actual Scotsman'.

The late historian Eric Hobsbawm wrote in Nations and Nationalism that: "People can identify themselves as Jews even though they share neither religion, language, culture, tradition, historical background, blood-group patterns nor an attitude to the Jewish state."

If we want to say that Jews are a race, doesn't that that lead to the idea that race is a social construction?

Vigano chimes in on COVID:

Among other things, the cooperation of the Society of Jesus in the diplomatic moves of the Vatican with the dictatorship of Beijing – beginning with the special Chinese edition of Civiltŕ Cattolica – confirms the willingness of the Holy See to give an endorsement to China, just as suspicions materialize about its responsibility for the spread of the Covid virus in order to destabilize the international geo-political balance. The role of Antonio Spadaro and other Jesuits – all frequent visitors to Villanova University – is emblematic and demonstrates the red thread that links doctrinal progressivism to moral perversion and political corruption. On the other hand, these three elements – heresy, sodomy, and corruption – are so recurrent that they are almost a trademark of the deep state and of the deep church.

Speaking of the deep state, it is not surprising that the World Health Organization has made itself complicit in this operation of social engineering in order to please China, nor that President Trump has decided to withdraw the funding that has benefited it to date. What surprises and scandalizes is rather the complicit silence of the Vatican, faced with a sort of coup d'état that makes the Bergoglian church the spiritual arm of the World Government, under the aegis of communist tyranny and with the complicity of globalist parties. Italy, with its unelected government and the majority in a most serious political crisis, seems to be following the agenda and does not seem to want to review its positions towards Beijing: the constant threats of a return to the Covid emergency and to a lockdown are clearly instrumental in maintaining a power which in the presence of democratically convened elections would demonstrate its inconsistency. What is certain is that a slightly more incisive and less-aligned opposition to the mainstream narrative could be seen positively by both the electorate and the international partners of Italy.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ar...of-deep-church

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    Did you get your knowledge of Scotsmen from Braveheart too, Rip?
    No, son. I got it in Scotland, 20-25 years ago, when you were a wee cunt.

Now, look at this shit: Kentucky orders bars to close, restaurants to reduce indoor capacity | TheHill

They are trying to destroy morale. They are doing a great job!

an interesting link about a cure for covid19; youtube doesn't allow it to be seen.
    American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with Capitol Hill Press Conference

Practical advice about the corona virus...

BitChute is growing in both popularity and usefulness.

They are trying to destroy morale. They are doing a great job!
    Infuriating, but sadly, also true.

Quote Originally Posted by dssm198 View Post
    The late historian Eric Hobsbawm wrote in Nations and Nationalism that: "People can identify themselves as Jews even though they share neither religion, language, culture, tradition, historical background, blood-group patterns nor an attitude to the Jewish state."

If we want to say that Jews are a race, doesn't that that lead to the idea that race is a social construction?
    From Hobsbawm it does because Hobsbawm was a life-long Marxist. Not a historian.

starting strength coach development program
    No, son. I got it in Scotland, 20-25 years ago, when you were a wee cunt.
    Well, i'll tell you this ya auld scrotum. You'll find different modes of opinion in different areas of Scotland. I'm guessing you picked up the 'Scotland is a nation' nonsense from somewhere up North, where the Angles and Saxons didn't penetrate. I'm in the Southwest, which received large amounts of Anglo-Saxon settlement.

Culturally, there are more differences between different areas within the Scottish region than there are between the areas of Lowland Scotland and Northern England.

Now, back to current events....