starting strength gym
Page 637 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13753758762763563663763863964768773711371637 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Has anyone noticed the extremely large fires on the west coast yet?

Looks like it has been coordinated arson. I am shocked. Absolutely shocked.

Sources: Series of wildfires on the West Coast may be “coordinated and planned” attack | USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Those people are not your friends.
    The interesting thing is that they never would have attempted to have that conversation with me if they were not my friends.
    These individuals were parroting the indoctrination they were receiving from our higher education institutions.
    I saw many white students say the same thing, except white students framed it as: "all white people are racist, because they are white..... except me." followed by some sort of post-modernist justification of why they were the only non-racist white person.

If they can be convinced one of their friends is an evil, irredeemable racist who needs to be confronted solely because of his heritage, what would they be willing to do to somebody they don't consider a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nah, everybody hates carpetbaggers.
    It would make a good movie. "Acting" is easy when all you have to do is be you. AND...movies are easy to make now. Get to writing, Rip.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    viral issue crucial update sept 8th: The science, logic and data explained!
    Ivor cummins

viral issue crucial update sept 8th: The science, logic and data explained! - youtube
    Fulcrum!!!! Do not watch this video.

Fulcrum!!!! Do not watch this video.
    Well that was fast. Thank God Youtube saves us from ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Has anyone noticed the extremely large fires on the west coast yet?

Looks like it has been coordinated arson. I am shocked. Absolutely shocked.

Sources: Series of wildfires on the West Coast may be “coordinated and planned” attack | USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

Mostly peaceful arsonists. Nothing to see here.

Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained! - YouTube

Several very important things in this, most important perhaps is his point that the excess death rate "spike" in 2020 was preceded by a lower-than-average death rate the previous year, producing a "dry tinder" effect. And at 16:30, he talks about masks.

Happened to just have watched this this morning. Highly recommend also.

Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained! - YouTube

Several very important things in this, most important perhaps is his point that the excess death rate "spike" in 2020 was preceded by a lower-than-average death rate the previous year, producing a "dry tinder" effect. And at 16:30, he talks about masks.
    I found that very nicely done and interesting. Thank you for posting it!

Interesting data in Spain, cases increasing exponentially whilst deaths remain very low.

Makes you wonder what is really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Interesting data in Spain, cases increasing exponentially whilst deaths remain very low.

Easy one: an increase in testing.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS HOLY, “CASES” ARE NOT INCREASING! Positive tests are have increased but a positive test result is NOT a “case.”

Semantics matter when you’re (not you) trying to hype the masses into hysteria.

And positive tests are extremely flawed- and unrelated on their own - as a measure of the seriousness of an infectious disease.

I don’t expect MSM to surrender to this fact, but everyone reading this thread should know this as a fundamental truth.