starting strength gym
Page 642 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14254259263264064164264364465269274211421642 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here is BLM's reaction to the assassination attempt on two cops in LA: 'Y'all gonna die one by one': BLM activists storm hospital where ambushed officers taken, block exits - TheBlaze

"I wanna deliver a message to the family of the pigs: I hope they fucking die." They blocked access to the ER.
    If cops were as bad as these people are pretending they would've all been shot dead by these ones.

So, we are behind Europe by a few weeks... meanwhile, Australia is a couple of seasons ahead.
    https://twitter.com/melbprisoner/sta...39140003696641

It is a well-known phenomenon that the more expertise a person has, the worse they tend to be at forecasting, analyzing or evaluating new situations in their area of expertise; Even to the extent that a person with absolutely zero background in an area of specialty vastly outperforms the experts in these metrics.
    Experts become very good with the situations they have experience in, but comically bad at analyzing novel situations, ambiguity, complexity and scenarios without clear, direct feedback.
    This is what we see with many doctors. We see a huge amount of it in the fitness industry. We see it with many politicians. We see it in successful businessmen.
    I think this is what we see with Tim Kennedy. He knows his stuff, but unfortunately, past experience and highly specific knowledge is a liability in this case. The blinders are on.

We have stepped into a new world.

Could this be the start of the collapse of state-ordered shutdowns, business closures, and mask mandates? Bring on more lawsuits like this one. Good news for Pennsylvanians. https://twitter.com/rdlphbr1/status/1305548102053621762

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    From the NYT, eh? Maybe this is finally the narrative change Jovan said is a few weeks ahead of us over in Europe. I know better than to get my hopes up, but I haven't beem noticing as many crazies driving around alone with a mask on.

Maybe the media is planning a lull before they whip up the Final Big Thing right before the election.
    They're testing the waters now. You can't run a full-on lockdown enthusiasm panic for half the year and just turn coats in a day. They're gauging the readership's reaction to a narrative change. I don't think you're gonna see a lull in the media, they're still gonna pump the numbers, they are still doing it in Europe, but you will start seeing other bits making it into the news. I've started noticing some of the old favourites coming back, like global warming, animal extinction, all that. You should see a lull in the mood of the public, but it's gonna get whipped up to 120 percent full-on panic disaster mood about three weeks into the election. See how the Brits have upped up the crazy as soon as wind got out that their idiot prime minister had fucked up Brexit into oblivion.

Suspect Starts Six More Brush Fires, Faces Additional Charges
    A suspect arrested last evening for starting a brush fire was arrested again after he started 6 more small fires.
    Local prosecutors are letting arrested arsonists go free so they can start more fires? The County Commissioner board meeting I posted earlier dovetails with this nicely. These government people appear to support the insurgents. Even the Portland FBI claimed there was no credibility to any of the arson claims despite all the citizen videos and arrests.

How in the hell does this mess ever get cleaned up?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Lancaster, PA.

Lancaster. A small, I'd even say insignificant urban enclave, deep in Quaker, Deutch, and Mennonite Pennsylvania farm country.

God help us.
    At least you are not this guy.
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...79666501332998

"Medic!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Even the Portland FBI claimed there was no credibility to any of the arson claims despite all the citizen videos and arrests
    The same people who just deleted their phone data "accidentally" to obstruct justice?

The same people who say white supremacists you have never seen are the biggest security threat?

The same people who take training that tells you white people bad?

The same people who tried to overthrow the President with lies?

This is your FBI: https://i.imgur.com/61RUNZo.jpeg

They are not the strapping men of integrity we see in the propaganda TV shows.

Don't believe a word they say.

Suspect Starts Six More Brush Fires, Faces Additional Charges

Local prosecutors are letting arrested arsonists go free so they can start more fires? The County Commissioner board meeting I posted earlier dovetails with this nicely. These government people appear to support the insurgents. Even the Portland FBI claimed there was no credibility to any of the arson claims despite all the citizen videos and arrests.

Didn’t the link also say he was living in a tent and was held for a mental health evaluation. Sounds like a crazy homeless guy to me, and Portland has no shortage of those types.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    At least you are not this guy.
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...79666501332998

"Medic!"

LOL. Check this one out....https://twitter.com/justin_hart/stat...906934785?s=20

What exactly did this GD moron think this person was going to do when he stood up on his car......

starting strength coach development program
    When the fools that voted for these representatives wise up and throw them out and replace them with people that will take action.