starting strength gym
Page 649 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 14954959963964764864965065165969974911491649 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Hopefully, there were many towns like ours.

Let's not dox your / our town, but....You know Coach Woods? Just checkin. ;-)
    I do not think I do. I do enjoy getting back to that area to see family and I do think there are lots of towns like that. They are just off the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's an interesting development: George Soros has apparently bought Fox News.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306334249105137665
    Saw that. Creepy.

Harris Faulkner really fucked that up.

the ladies there were visibly afraid

I keep hearing people I know arguing for federal intervention in democrat shitholes, where people voted for childlike governance. How does it make any sense at all to relieve them of responsibility for their votes?
    This isn't your point, but I saved this article a few weeks ago saying that we probably shouldn't go in unless requested anyway. It's a logistical argument of the difficulty of deploying in a city that does not want you there from a member of the national guard that few have considered when demanding Trump act. And I do remember this happening in DC when the mayor booted them out of a hotel when they were there.

Why Trump Doesn’t Just 'Send In the Troops'

Maybe it's already been posted here.

---

In other news, Nashville government destroys businesses intentionally by hiding data of how bars and restaurants don't cause infection.

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the Metro Health Department decided to keep it secret.
    COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation | WZTV

I don’t get it. Let’s assume Soros didn’t buy-out FNN. Is there some media-code Newt violated, like “anti-semitic dog whistle”?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    My response was in reference to Oregon Antifa starting fires and rioting. If the Mayor of Portland and the DA (both elected positions) supported the police and went after these guys hard, things would have been much different. Instead they don’t support the police, encourage the rioting and don’t press charges. I agree that appointed bureaucrats are a big problem as are illegal immigration.
    I know. Watch the Fox News clip for my opinion of who actually "voted" for these DAs, Mayors and policies. It wasn't the majority of the people who live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I believe the manipulators are not "countries"...but instead transnationals that use countries as pawns. Perhaps this is how it's always been....
    ...I like Russians. I agree with Nicholas that we have a great deal in common with the Russian people. The Russians I've met here know & hate tyranny and value freedom more than the typical normie American. When it comes to the Russian government...
    I believe that is one of the structural differences between the 1968 attempted communist revolution and the current one; The subversive actor in 1968 was the Soviet Union. Today, it is a Global Sino-Soros-Islamic alliance. These three groups are not friends, but China and Soros find common cause in their Marxist ideology and desire for global hegemony, China and the Islamists find common cause in Jihad against the West, Soros and the Islamists find a common cause in spreading Islam to the world through massive immigration-invasion.

I believe Russia should now be viewed as a friend and ally. I will be learning Russian.

In 1968, the Sino-Soviet border conflict almost sparked a nuclear war between China and Russia. Nixon was elected and decided it was an opportunity to ally ourselves with China against Russia. It was effective in the short term, leading to deescalation and denuclearization treaties, but it was horrific in the long term, leading us to our current conflict with a powerful China.

Border tensions are once again heating up between China and Russia.

It was coming from above them. Her "guest" repeated the same line. Looked planned and coordinated.

I don't even know what to do with info like this anymore, because it confirms just enough of the theories that our country's decline is planned and directed, not coincidental, to lead us all down rabbit holes that reach places and people we would rather not know about.

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing, both to show where Fox News is heading (are there any friendly media outlets left!?) and to demonstrate how we have allowed certain nefarious NGOs to have far too much pull on our politics and culture, for far too long.

starting strength coach development program
    Another awkward Fox News moment, basically telling Trump to fuck off

https://twitter.com/ericbolling/stat...01532052967424