starting strength gym
Page 664 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 16456461465466266366466566667471476411641664 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I believe you are mistaken. The places that are in crisis are urban areas populated by the people who voted for the limp executives who are letting those voters get their property damaged and their persons threatened...

So unless those you speak of decide they want to "fix" those out of control cities where they don't live and form up to put down the mobs, nothing will happen...
    Mostly correct, but not entirely. Go look at a map of cities that have experienced this violence. Over two dozen with significant incidents. Jake was from Omaha. Perhaps I take veteran suicide and his persecution more seriously than I should, but I can't help it. There are few organizations more ride or die than the Marines. I'm also not talking about the here and now. I'm talking about how this will expand as it continues until the election. Look at how rapidly it reignited over the SCOTUS seat. Desperate enemies are dangerous.

The other big thing is that this is organized and can spread very rapidly. Beyond the failure of urban Democrats and neo-Marxists (but I repeat myself), they can show up anywhere within 24-48 hours where they can buy a bus ticket or drive a Uhaul. The other part is the self-radicalization prevalent within the neo-Marxists as within fundamental and radical Islam. The media and internet are enough exposure to create individuals willing to commit violence anywhere in the world.

It will likely never be widespread in suburban and rural areas, but to assume it isn't a threat everywhere is inaccurate -- it absolutely can and will happen more frequently as law and order deteriorates.

Bumped: Four graphs prove the utter failure of lockdowns and masks | Behind The Black

Survival rates for COVID-19 | Behind The Black

Those numbers are practically identical to those of the flu. In other words, practically no one dies from it. It makes some people sick for a week or so, and then goes away.

And we have destroyed western civilization over this. It boggles the mind (for those who are still using it).
    My earlier version:

COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios | CDC

Infection Fatality Ratio†
    Current Best Estimate:
    0-19 years: 0.00003
    20-49 years: 0.0002
    50-69 years: 0.005
    70+ years: 0.054

In other words, the survival rate is:

0-19 99.997%
    20-49 99.98%
    50-69 99.5%
    70+ 94.6%

Great read. Tough to stomach the thought of how shitty this mess is when it's all laid out so well.

So, two cops were shot by BLM rioters on the same day your DHS secretary testified before the senate that “white supremacists” are the greatest security threat.

*Curb Your Enthusiasm music*

We have a similar letter from scientists here in Germany. COVID-19 — Deutsches Netzwerk Evidenzbasierte Medizin e.V.
    Ironically, the media -here the Spiegel Magazine- discredited the letter pretty harsh:Corona: Die seltsamen Empfehlungen des Deutschen Netzwerks Evidenzbasierte Medizin - DER SPIEGEL
    The Spiegel is one of Germanys most read magazines, online and printed (weekly) and one of the worst drivers of Covidpanic all over. These "Journalists" don't even fear to lie.
    Three days ago, they brought up a headline to their Covid-Newsticker: "Number of Corona Deaths in Europe strongly increasing". This is wrong, this is a lie. Theres no data at all showing strongly increasing covid deaths in Europe, it can be looked up here: COVID-19 situation update worldwide, as of 24 September 2020. Funny thing: they didn't reference any content in their newsticker to this headline. I sent screenshot of the headline and a pdf of the newsticker to the press complaints office, made very clear, that this was fake news at its best, a lie, wrong, bullshit, whatever.
    One hour later, the headline was gone. No rectification, no excuse, no explanation, it was deleted as if it never happened.

I love the snipping tool on Windows:
    SPON.jpg

Sorry for spamming on you guys with German content, but this happens worldwide, so I use it as an example. Evidence vs. media/politics vs. the people. Who`s gonna win this fight?

This is followup to Hurling and Rowes' conversation regarding the insurrection.

I understand technology pretty well, so I know the NSA has had the insurrection's plan (every detail) for a long time. Is it possible Antifa is playing right into the plan devised by our Military Intelligence to counter the insurgency?

Under what article can the President impose Military Intelligence take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Rebellion? According to ncjrs.gov document entitled Martial Law in Times of Civil Disorder:
    “Martial law is justified when civilian authority has ceased to function, is completely absent, or has become ineffective.”
    AG Barr recently designated several cities as “anarchist jurisdictions.”

Trump has said the insurrection act is inappropriate at this point because the insurrection is so small. However, after the election, that will change; this thing is going to explode. And, that's why the Supreme Court is so important.

Clearly, Elements of our government's agencies (local, state and federal) have been infiltrated and are part of this insurrection. It can no longer be trusted to investigate itself. The only way forward will be military intervention.

Who is the Commander and Chief of the military? They never thought she'd lose. They lost this very important power...the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves the President.

The above was crazy talk 3 years ago. Not so crazy anymore, is it? Now would be a good time to stay out of the way, imo.

This site Lockdown Sceptics is a good source of evidence that the lockdown has been overblown in the vast majority of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    It’s simply very unlikely to spread beyond those boundaries, BUT if it did, David Rowe is correct, they won’t get far. Along with experienced veterans, there are multitudes of American civilians that will also step up. And it would be swift.

I can’t help but think subconsciously the rioters know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Mostly correct, but not entirely.

It will likely never be widespread in suburban and rural areas, but to assume it isn't a threat everywhere is inaccurate -- it absolutely can and will happen more frequently as law and order deteriorates.
    I agree with you both on this score. If the disorder stays in the cities, well, too bad for them. But they are getting what they thought they voted for is and will remain the attitude of the wiser heads that absented themselves from this. But any forays outside those cities will end quickly in either some six packs of whoop ass being visited on the antifa/BLM operatives or a few volleys of gunfire.

With the predictable headlines that attended Rittenhouse calling for an end to militias with references to deplorables and bitter clingers. Who knows? Maybe some references to the Weimar Republic and the freikorps too.

starting strength coach development program
    Australia comes to Ohio: IS THIS AMERICA — Ohio woman arrested and tazed at son’s outdoor football game — For not wearing a mask! – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Arrested by "police" not themselves wearing masks. Society doesn't get out of this intact.