starting strength gym
Page 676 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 17657662666667467567667767868672677611761676 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Using data from :
    Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2018–2019 influenza season

Here are the survival rates for Influenza 2018-2019:

Age 5-17 = 99.998% (Same as COVID)

Age 18-49 = 99.8% (Worse than COVID)

Age 50-64 = 99.4% (Worse than COVID)

Age 65+ = 99.17 (Better than COVID)

The above summary pulled from the "chans"; I did not verify.

Of course, the talking points have shifted away from deaths to the permanent damage covid does to its victim.

Have you had it already and thought it wasn't a big deal after all? WELL YOU SHOULD STILL BE AFRAID ANYWAY!

Had Covid-19? Don’t Assume You Can’t Get It Again. - WSJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm just about ready for this stupid shit to be over. You?
    It's unspeakably maddening. I was ready for it to be over more than 5 months ago. Two weeks of social distancing and sorting this shit out should have been more than enough.
    But the media here shows no sign of changing course. Still headlines pushing the cause of fear, lockdown, long term damage, dangerous mutations, second wave, rising numbers of infections. Some areas re-install measures they had earlier in the year due to "rising numbers". It's insane. No, it's far worse than merely insane. It's stupid and evil.

The only good thing about this clusterfuck is that it opened my eyes (even more). I will never be able to trust the media again, nor our government. I mean, I wasn't a complacent consumer before, I was sceptical, rebellious even, but I thought there were parts of the media that had integrity, and some politicians with a spine. Can't find either now. Very disappointed.
    Only on obscure websites in the censored internet criticism is to be found, mainstream opinion is shaped to be that if you're a critic of covid politics, you're a conspiracy theorist, which is the same as being crazy and not to be taken seriously. No discourse.

This link doesn't show anything being smashed. Can you fix it?
    Sorry about the confusion. This link, in the headline picture, actually shows the guy about to hammer-fist the window . The first video when you scroll down shows him knocking it out. He almost seems just as surprised as I did. Either that car window was compromised before, manufacturer installed a shitty window, or the dude is part of X-Man? Those are the only explanations.

Multiple Injuries After Car Plows Through Crowd of Trump Supporters in Yorba Linda, California (VIDEO) - Truly Times - News

One is from China 1985 and the other is from Vancouver 2020. Anything can be passed as truth so long as it taps into your anxiety.

Vancouver ads urging one-child families fuel eco-fascism: critics - NEWS 1130

The One-Child-per-Family Policy: A Psychological Perspective - ScienceDirect

Male version of Karen - Twitter video police being schooled by woke progressive

Don't people know the male version's name is Calvin? For the sake of alliteration, I suppose it is "Kalvin"...a progressive spelling. With the last name of King, this highly educated white couple's initials perfectly identify them as DemoKKKrats.

Karen & Kalvin King oppose this:

Trump to prosecute Antifa, KKK as terrorist orgs in new $500B plan for black America

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Dargatz View Post
    The only good thing about this clusterfuck is that it opened my eyes (even more). I will never be able to trust the media again, nor our government.
    They failed to calculate this very important effect. The November elections will show a very high rate of incumbent replacement. And nobody believes the polls.

And there are things to be admired in this man: Elon Musk WON'T get coronavirus vaccine because he's 'not at risk' | Daily Mail Online

They failed to calculate this very important effect. The November elections will show a very high rate of incumbent replacement. And nobody believes the polls.

And there are things to be admired in this man: Elon Musk WON'T get coronavirus vaccine because he's 'not at risk' | Daily Mail Online
    I'm still convinced they didn't miss that, Rip. Go back to mid July and parse the timeline forward, again. Look at the work done by Soros-backed politicians and attorneys. Look at the voicing from Democrats and RINOs in their messaging.

They're not trying to win the election. They're trying to destroy it because they're desperate. They're doing everything in their power to destabilize the public perception of law and order, and break the most important part of our government -- faith in the voice of the people to chose who governs.

I just wish I could see how tearing apart everything powering the uplifting of humanity is supposed to work out. I have no idea what their end state is, and they're too greedy to be nihilists.

Speaking of the underlying reason the polling is suspect: Insider: Pollsters Are Oversampling Anti-Trump Republicans - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Always assume a mic is hot! The mask must have rendered her temporarily delirious. Retweeting has begun in earnest. https://twitter.com/reopenbucks/stat...98138178633734

starting strength coach development program

This seems like an odd ending to this article, "Musk is a father to six living children."

He went into this some on the last Rogan podcast. I love how he shut down the interviewer saying "let's move on..."