starting strength gym
Page 679 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 17957962966967767867968068168972977911791679 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by bendy-legs View Post
    All my liberal friends heard last night was when trump endorsed the proud boys, it made him look racist. I had to look them up last night because i never bothered to confirm whether or not they were a hate group. I'm so mad, I can't take anything for granted ever; one of their core tenets is "anti-rascism". Does anybody know of anything racist that the proud boys have done?
    If you think in terms of "if it isn't racist, it's ok" you already lost... You are just trying to justify certain positions and associations within a certain frame that you do not control. Look up "Overton Window".

Racism does not exist, at least not with the meaning it has in colloquial terms. You will never find a definition of racism as you will of an apple, it's meaning changes anytime those who control the narrative want it to. Racism thus is not a word with an objective meaning, rather it has a moral connotation and it's sole purpose is to shut down those who can be associated with it (and as there are plenty of examples to show, ANYONE can be associated with it).

Better to judge individual actions than association with labels.

All my liberal friends heard last night was when trump endorsed the proud boys, it made him look racist. I had to look them up last night because i never bothered to confirm whether or not they were a hate group. I'm so mad, I can't take anything for granted ever; one of their core tenets is "anti-rascism". Does anybody know of anything racist that the proud boys have done?
    You won't find it. The fact that biden could call antifa an idea instead of an organisation was just astonishing.

They support our current President.

Doubtful that they are racist. The radical left has so overused that term that I don’t believe accusations like that anymore without solid proof. To them, if you vote for Trump, you are a racist (among other things). If you have an American flag, you are a racist. If you want to preserve the constitution, you are a racist. A standard fare for the left is if a white supremacy group shows up at a protest that you are at then you are also a racist. Or if a white supremacist endorsed a candidate, that candidate must be racist... unless that candidate is a democrat of course. Charlottesville Leader Richard Spencer Endorses Joe Biden

They aren't white supremacists. There are plenty of black and hispanics in the Proud Boys, not that that should matter since they have done nothing to earn the label.

It's just another media creation where they repeat the lie again and again. It's how the left always smears anything on the right: racist, racist, racist.

Wallace is a total scumbag. His questions literally asked about hoaxes as they were fact, knowing they aren't true. He did it 4 or 5 times. May he die painfully for his attack on America.

Re: the Proud Boys:

Who Are The Proud Boys? | Here & Now

It's a pity the audio on this is not available to get ALL the words used and the not so disguised undertones of horror and disdain on the part of the interviewer and the newsbabe she had on with her. All of it was based on what they called "winks" with their statements and the inferences drawn from it. There was really no substance to any of it.

What I find to be right out of the Goebbels playbook is the universal assertion by the MSM that Trump did not call for the Proud Boys to stop. Wallace and Bidet used the term stand down and Trump said stand back. Now all the good progressives don't like his choice of words, albeit back meaning the same thing as down.

It's further proof that trying to satisfy progressives is a waste of time. They are never content with what is done.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    They aren't white supremacists. There are plenty of black and hispanics in the Proud Boys, not that that should matter since they have done nothing to earn the label.

It's just another media creation where they repeat the lie again and again. It's how the left always smears anything on the right: racist, racist, racist.

Wallace is a total scumbag. His questions literally asked about hoaxes as they were fact, knowing they aren't true. He did it 4 or 5 times. May he die painfully for his attack on America.
    Yeah, Wallace was clearly ridin' with Biden. Doesn't surprise me the word going around before the debate was that he slipped Biden's team the questions beforehand. That Proud Boys shit was ridiculous. As a group some of their alleged practices baffle me(like some weird ritual they supposedly have that involves naming breakfast cereals), but nothing indicates they are a white supremacist group. They are more of a "traditional values" group from what I've seen. It was smart of Trump to ask them to name a "white supremacist" group for him to tell off, because they had to struggle to come up with even one the public would remotely believe was relevant today.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Yeah, Wallace was clearly ridin' with Biden.
    It may be unpopular in conservative circles, but I can't agree that Wallace was all that reprehensible. He quite clearly pointed out to Trump that he and his people, along with Bidet and his people, had agreed to the terms and conditions of the debate and that Trump wasn't following them. Granted, Bidet lied through his teeth repeatedly as well as ducking multiple questions and claiming that several of Trump's charges had "been refuted" falsely. But the way Trump chose to deal with that by talking over and interrupting not only Bidet, but Wallace as well was undisciplined and did him no good with potentially undecided voters.

Hell, I didn't like it and I have no intention of voting for anyone else but Trump. Wallace was trying to maintain and restore some order to what devolved into a clusterfuck more than once that night.

starting strength coach development program
    People didn't watch the debate to see Chris Wallace act like a schoolteacher. They watched to see the candidate and the President argue with each other. Chris was interfering. He should have shut up and let them talk over each other, as people do when they disagree. He added nothing and looked like a scold. And I wish your proprietary Hurling spellings were much more scarce.

Presidential Debate Number One: A Biden Fact-Check. | Human Events