starting strength gym
Page 684 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 18458463467468268368468568669473478411841684 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    "In an interview with Sean Hannity on Thursday evening President Trump said: "I've said it many times, let me be clear again, I condemn the KKK [Ku Klux Klan]. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys."

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...44599397257216

Trump condemns all white supremacists after Proud Boys row - BBC News

So, as a group, we cannot be permitted to have a positive image of our own identity or our own Western values - yet others can, and are encouraged to do so, and will receive $500 Billion in return for thinking of themselves as an ethnic-group, and pursuing their own ethnic-group interests, and voting accordingly. The only people who are not permitted to have an ethnic group identity and behave this way are white people. It's called "white supremacy" when that happens. We must identify and behave as individuals at all times. Oh, and the only people who can be "racist" are white people, too. Obviously.

Let's be honest, Trump's investing real time and political capital in what most matters to him (at home and definitely abroad), while setting a lot of white people up to get arrested/thrown under the bus... probably shortly after he's no longer the President.

Also, all the battalions of violent white supremacists have some how been able to contain their racist and murderous urges throughout this past summer, but apparently the FBI are quite confident these terror cells will strike between the election and the inauguration. It's almost like the they are tempting some low-IQ white fantasists to do something very stupid and high-profile... I wonder why.

"Yesterday as Trump refused to condemn far-right violence, the FBI quietly issued a warning about the threat of far-right extremists, per intel report leaked to me. It identifies the period between presidential election and inauguration as a "flashpoint":

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/...55920212377601

Will Whitmer suffer consequences for “overextending her power”, so as to discourage such future behavior? Or has this proven to other similar actors that ya got about 5-6 mos before the courts catch up to you?

The latter of course. wth.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Trump getting COVID-19 is not a big deal. Let’s not treat it as such. After all, I believe his odds for survival are in the vicinity of 99% and probably actually much better considering his access to every treatment imaginable.
    Perhaps, if he wasn’t being “treated” at Walter Reed.

The last thing I would have done, given his situation, the political climate, and the level of antagonism and hostility in Congress, the Pentagon, and Langley, is check into a military hospital. I mean, he knows enough to spend weekends at his private property in Bedminster instead of being surveilled at Camp David.

In other news, the half-retarded premier of the People’s Republic of Virginia, Chairman Northam, and his wife are also “positive.” Here was a guy that would don a full-body condom if the visuals warranted it. This thing does what it wants it seems, regardless of how much “the science” wants us to believe otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Will Whitmer suffer consequences for “overextending her power”, so as to discourage such future behavior? Or has this proven to other similar actors that ya got about 5-6 mos before the courts catch up to you?
    She has not learned the lessons of Ceausescu: Whitmer - Statement from Governor Whitmer on Michigan Supreme Court Ruling on Emergency Powers

“It is important to note that this ruling does not take effect for at least 21 days, and until then, my emergency declaration and orders retain the force of law. Furthermore, after 21 days, many of the responsive measures I have put in place to control the spread of the virus will continue under alternative sources of authority that were not at issue in today’s ruling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Trump getting Covid is very much a big deal, it will win him the election. I like his style.
    If he lives through his "treatment."

And this is fascinating: Instapundit >> Blog Archive >> DEVELOPING: Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19, Begins Quarantine ‘Immediately.’ “In the wee hour…

After 7 months of these utterly stupid genuflections to "public health" and the geniuses that run our lives now, the clown show that masks and 6-feet-apart has given us, everybody doing all of this shit is suddenly sick. It's almost as if they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Perhaps, if he wasn’t being “treated” at Walter Reed.

The last thing I would have done, given his situation, the political climate, and the level of antagonism and hostility in Congress, the Pentagon, and Langley, is check into a military hospital. I mean, he knows enough to spend weekends at his private property in Bedminster instead of being surveilled at Camp David.
    Right. Perhaps We're watching a movie?

Let's not forget, The Donald was a reality show actor before he became President.

When you consider what NEEDS to happen next, the movie theory is not so....neurotic.

Alls I'm sayin' is that if he, as a 74-year-old man, walks out of Walter Reed after 3 days of never being actually sick and having tested positive for the deadly-as-well-as-novel COVID-19 virus that has decimated human life on this planet -- bodies piled up in trucks, mass graves, death stalking the land, etc. -- it kinda fucks up their narrative. Can they tolerate this?

The media and it's trained seal doctors in waiting have been making much of Trump's age and BMI as being HUUUUGE risk factors for him in his battle with the Kung Flu. At a height of 6'4" and a weight of 240 lbs. it does indeed translate into a BMI of just over 30 as they have been gabbling about. It's almost as if they want to get him to invoke succession and have Pence in charge. Which I doubt they would really like either.

A BMI of 30 is damn near perfect for decreased mortality from disease at the age of 74. This combined with his never having smoked means that he's going to be around for quite a while. Unless his "treatment" produces problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    The media and it's trained seal doctors in waiting have been making much of Trump's age and BMI as being HUUUUGE risk factors for him in his battle with the Kung Flu. At a height of 6'4" and a weight of 240 lbs. it does indeed translate into a BMI of just over 30 as they have been gabbling about. It's almost as if they want to get him to invoke succession and have Pence in charge. Which I doubt they would really like either.
    They want him to not exist anymore. They also want a Biden/Harris/DNC transition of power without the inconveniences of an election.

starting strength coach development program
    This is what they want: https://twitter.com/i/status/1312212387953471494

Poor little things don't know how clear this picture is.