starting strength gym
Page 688 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 18858863867868668768868969069873878811881688 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

I don't have time (driving all day) to read this right now: The Covid Set-Up Is Now Fully in Play as CDC Outlines Plan for Death - LewRockwell

but Fulcrum will be along shortly to explain to us why it is complete bullshit. Those of you with the time should read it, because it appears to be fairly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This is in Troy, NY (population of 50,000), and home of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institution? WTF! Today's crime stats there don't jive with my memories of Troy from decades ago. I don't even want to know how progress has changed RPI.

Back to the scamdemic...I stumbled on this quote from a July article by Gary D Barnett entitled The Covid Set-Up Is Now Fully in Play as CDC Outlines Plan for Death:

The following attorney lays out a solid case for his law suit for Crimes Against Humanity

He explains that 12 years ago, "they" changed the criteria for a pandemic so that it no longer required many deaths. He then goes into the fraud known as the PCR test and the players behind it all. It's long so only for people like me whose business has been destroyed by this economic take-down.

Personally, I can't stomach any more "measured" analysis / justifications from "grounded" professionals here who apparently still have a thriving business (or job). I'm pissed off beyond measure. Fortunately, we still have plenty of weights and food here so something constructive can be made with this energy.
    Sorry to hear that. It has totally wrecked my business I've spent years building too. What an awful year. My only positive is I can go to a superior and cheaper local gym because I'm no longer commuting into the city.

I can't understand why Oxford was ignored on this

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This is in Troy, NY (population of 50,000), and home of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institution? WTF! Today's crime stats there don't jive with my memories of Troy from decades ago. I don't even want to know how progress has changed RPI.
    I almost went to RPI, twice. From my understanding, it is now at the vanguard of the woke infiltration of STEM.

Available, now, to the public. For whatever good a signature on a petition does.

Great Barrington Declaration

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Available, now, to the public. For whatever good a signature on a petition does.
    Not much, probably. The goal of this one is laudable but online petitions are solely for the purpose of getting your email and personal info to sell to advertisers. Moreover, who is the audience for this declaration? The data that supports this--both in terms of the non-lethality of the virus and the devastating effects of lockdowns on economies and mental health--is voluminous, clear, and has been available to every politician for months. Yet here we are. Our best hope for breaking the hysteria isn't science but religion, with Trump conquering the virus by dying and resurrecting on the Third Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I almost went to RPI, twice. From my understanding, it is now at the vanguard of the woke infiltration of STEM.
    My parents actually met while attending RPI. Nowadays they both want nothing to do with it anymore.

starting strength coach development program
    Will the good governor of TX finally "ALLOW" full re-openings of all businesses and end the mask mandate? Maybe the good boys and girls of TX are worthy? One state at a time, the fight goes on. https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/st...11348474630145