starting strength gym
Page 697 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 19759764768769569669769869970774779711971697 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Fox News has been a weird mixed bag lately. Sometimes it's barely distinguishable from CNN, but on the other hand they have something like Tucker Carlson's show.
    I have noticed this too. I wonder if they are trying to backtrack in case Trump loses? The Never-Trumpers and moderates may have infiltrated the heart of their news center too.

Pay attention to the last 20 seconds for the Freudian Fanfare!

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...862465536?s=19

IvorCummins@)FatEmperor
    THE Ultimate Lesson from Sweden - short
    and sharp for retweeting. It will help people to
    grasp the reality, in these strange, strange
    times.
    https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...132806144?s=19

Could life be imitating art? In the Foggy Bottom, perhaps.

Harry'''s Restaurant video attracts praise for police and criticism | wusa9.com

Which couldn't help but evoke this classic scene which may have been Claude Raines" finest hour.

La Marseillaise Casablanca - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Look at the NYC data again, and try to understand the actions of Wilhelm and Cuomo: COVID-19: Data Main - NYC Health
    I have never been much of a conspiracy theorist, but some of the actions by NY, UK, etc of late has been mind boggling.
    (almost zero covid-deaths; hospitalizations rate very low; etc.)

I can't it explain it from their "we have to save lives" point of view.

Look at the NYC data again, and try to understand the actions of Wilhelm and Cuomo: COVID-19: Data Main - NYC Health
    I recently showed a co-worker this data. They genuinely seemed to believe I was showing them a fake page. I encouraged them to look at the url, look around the site, etc. I don't know if it had any effect.

I just do not understand.

A recent interview with Ivor Cummins, the whole video is highly informative on COVID and is worth a watch

Ivor Cummins - YouTube

From 48:12 Ivor gives his take on those that are driving the hysteria agenda outside of the MSM.

Their top-of-the-hour radio news is MSM/DNC. Indistinguishable from any of the other networks. This has been a transformative year for what remained of the independent media.

And fucking JP nails it: If the Pandemic Thinking Was Applied To Everything - YouTube
    Along come the guardian....

Is The Guardian planning an attack on the Great Barrington scientists? - The Post

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Pay attention to the last 20 seconds for the Freudian Fanfare!

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...862465536?s=19
    And he means it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    I have never been much of a conspiracy theorist, but some of the actions by NY, UK, etc of late has been mind boggling.

Amazing.

This often goes unappreciated in this giant chaos: Greeley nursing home residents protest pandemic lockdown: “I’d rather die of COVID than loneliness” – Complete Colorado – Page Two

One woman, who was not from Greeley, but happened to be at the hospital during the protest yelled across the street “tell them to let you out of jail.”

She identified herself only as a nursing home administrator in another community. She said has seen more deaths due to depression among her residents since the pandemic than she has COVID itself, blaming mandates and restrictions more than the virus.

“The isolation is what kills these people,” she said. “It’s just incredibly sad that they can’t live out the last part of their lives with their family surrounding them.”

Gonzales agreed. He said although the homes are now preparing for indoor visits as the weather gets colder, residents will still not be able to touch or hug their loved ones.

“But that’s what they need,” Gonzales said. “They need that physical contact, to hug their grandchildren.”

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post

I'm so sickened to have admit this, but the "we have to save lives" PoV was probably (Occam's Razor percentage WAY over 50%) never THEIRS to start with.

I am grateful that this was your well-intentioned but probably short-sighted PoV, and am livid that for most who support mandatory muzzling, this wasn't their PoV, but rather compliance at all costs for the promise of cheap, temporary, fictional safety.

Welcome to the Dark Side, bro!
    The only advice I have is that you limit how far down the rabbit hole you allow your thinking and analyzing to go, lest it interfere with your day-to-day living and ability to live peacefully and happily within our system. :/