starting strength gym
Page 723 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 22362367371372172272372472573377382312231723 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    If this doesn't decide the election for Trump, it may well decide the start of the civil war.
    As I may have mentioned previously, not that anyone cares, I had been blissfully absent from the media landscape until the lockdowns, so I haven’t caught on to this thing yet, but when did this story about the new American civil war come out? I see it all over the world media and a bunch of people seem to actually believe it. Don’t people realize they you need soldiers to fight a civil war and that these same soldiers don’t get to spend six hours a day watching Netflix once they have finished their #workingfromhome shift?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I'd like to point out, as someone who was all-in on Ragnarok 2016, that this is the lamest fucking apocalypse imaginable. I hope my kids don't get screwed out of their futures as warlords of the tribe.

In other news, Steve Bannon has given an interview to Revolver. Everything is orchestrated and vetted. A lot of the dirt came from the Chinese billionaire. They're going to release on a tempo like a war drum from multiple outlets. They can kill off Rudy, Steve or even the President... he says the entire apparatus is already set and in motion.

If this doesn't decide the election for Trump, it may well decide the start of the civil war. Social and mainstream media have pushed all their chips in. The American People only have to look to see everyone's hands. We're just waiting to see if Biden or Trump catches the card on the river.

Lamest year ever. I think I'll put in my two week notice on Monday. Yee haw.
    I don’t know if this has been posted yet. If not I missed it. This shit is hitting the fan. If the allegations in this video are true we are in for a wild ride. The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani's EXCLUSIVE Reaction - YouTube

Not sure how long this video will remain up on youTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    The two biggest and most salient ones, for me, are the wall lie and the economic nationalism lie.

You elected not to publish a pointed question I asked last week about Trump’s priorities with regards to the wall vs foreign aid, so I will assume you don’t want me to reiterate that here. Suffice to say that I think the biggest myth about the wall proposal (which has been inexplicably swallowed by many on the right) is that DJT tried really, really hard to get it through, but the Dems in the house simply would never allow it. He did not try hard. He did nothing to put pressure on them. All he needed was a billion dollars—pocket change in the setting of the federal budget. There was a huge, long list of things he could have withheld from them in an attempt to get the votes; many of these things would have cost him very little politically. He should have been brawling tooth and claw right up until the last appropriations bill of his last term. Instead he shrugged, bombed Syria, and gave up after about 4 months of “effort”. Given the repeated (and very compelling) claims he made about the necessity of the wall, I think it is fair indeed to say that he “lied” about his intentions to build one.

The second issue is the lack of support for American manufacturing. Would you agree that during the 2016 campaign, Trump expressed a desire to revivify American manufacturing, or at LEAST use the power of the state to make life a little easier for the workers whose way of life is being destroyed by globalism? Among many other comments, he expressed support for the Patriot Employer’s Tax Credit, which gave a break to employers who keep jobs in the country. There’s another bill that was being discussed in right-nationalist circles that was essentially an expansion of the EITC (I can’t remember if it actually got a name). These are the kind of promises he ran on—simple, common sense legislation that puts money and job opportunities directly into the hands of working/”non-college” families.

...Instead, by the end of that first year in office, he disavowed these ideas and gave us the disastrous 2017 tax bill, about which I have already spoken my peace on this forum. I absolutely think that this deception constitutes a “lie”. Do you think I’m wrong?
    Failure to implement a campaign promise hardly counts as a lie. If that's the criterion you're using, every politician has lied just as much as Trump has.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    This coming less than a week after they condemn lockdowns? Seems really contradictory to me. Who is paying these fuckers off?
    Might give Motl a think on this:

The Reference Frame: May WHO studies be trusted?

Breifly, the WHO is primarily politically motivated. Scientific creds aside. Surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    (Rip posted that one a while ago.)

I’d ask how large are vape droplets? The droplets—of-threat-interest are larger, with I suppose larger viral loads. Not the type that you’re seeing here, I think.

On the other hand, if aerosols are a threat, then I’d say such masks are not only ineffective, but weapons.

Michael Levitt@MLevitt.NP2013

My keynote uninvited from
    biodesign-conference.com/index.php

too many calls by other speakers
    threatening to quit if you were there. They all
    complained about your COVID claims".

Computational biology & biodesign are based
    on my work. Time to cancel them & me.

New Dark Age Cometh.
    https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/s...901363712?s=19

Spineless lemmings!

I just went to donate blood today. The nurse was very welcoming. He told me that blood donation has dropped about 50% since the covid panicdemic.

New Dark Age Cometh.

Spineless lemmings!
    I like “spineless lemming”. But that’s combative. In conversation, civil reference could be made to “fragile creatures”. Slides the knife between the feathers. What fun.

Really though, they’re imitating the social media platforms. It’s kind of a pre-peer review, which dismisses open inquiry and distrusts the audience to do their part.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Please explain the term 'wumao'- eChinacities Answers | echinacities

The Soros NGOs, Political think tanks, political parties and many other groups pay for similar armies to influence public thought. They are American Wu Mao.
    Our tax dollars often indirectly pay for them to write or paste these posts. Engaging them in a reasoned discussion is not productive, because they have already made up their minds. They are religious zealots.
    They are only valuable to have around as a demonstration of the absurd, child-like arguments being forced on the .
    We call these guys sandwich bots here in the Balkans. Modeled on the Serbian governments clone army who, as people mock, is payed for in sandwiches. This isn’t a Chinese invention really, everyone uses PR slave farms. I’ll go as far as saying that a large percentage of online discussion on social networks, comments sections on msm articles and such places is a clone echo chamber. I doubt these weird people on this forum are of that rank, it seems to me that what we are dealing here is a peculiar collection of various individuals with a personal axe to grind against Rip. It’s a very strange phenomenon, all these motherfuckers with these weird daddy issues seem to have found Rip as a general culprit for everything wrong in their lives, and the dude is really just a strength coach with a very limited set of opinions that may be said to be going against the accepted narrative of the modern man, as stupid as that narrative has gotten lately.

I think the next appropriate shirt for the podcast would be one with a big sign “I’m not your daddy”.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    As I may have mentioned previously, not that anyone cares, I had been blissfully absent from the media landscape until the lockdowns, so I haven’t caught on to this thing yet, but when did this story about the new American civil war come out? I see it all over the world media and a bunch of people seem to actually believe it. Don’t people realize they you need soldiers to fight a civil war and that these same soldiers don’t get to spend six hours a day watching Netflix once they have finished their #workingfromhome shift?
    Americans watch too many movies.

It's also probably started, and is unlike any conflict seen to date. We're going to see how it goes this time, but Russia's invasion of Georgia was the first time a cyber attack was part of a kill chain that preceded a ground invasion. Georgian forces, while largely superior, pulled back due to a complete loss of comms. It was tremendously effective.

Imagine what will happen in the social media digital age?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I don’t know if this has been posted yet. If not I missed it. This shit is hitting the fan. If the allegations in this video are true we are in for a wild ride. The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani's EXCLUSIVE Reaction - YouTube

Not sure how long this video will remain up on youTube.
    It still shocks me how effective the media blackout has been on this, though it likely won't stay that way. The president, today, has tweeted that this will make Biden ineligible. I guess he accepted the gauntlet that Wray, Dorsey and Zuckerberg cast before him.

War it is. I sincerely hope everyone has been preparing. Or that I am horribly wrong. I'll gladly take the latter.

starting strength coach development program

New Dark Age Cometh.

Spineless lemmings!
    The High Priests of The Science have decided that their fellow - a Nobel Prize winning biophysicist - has engaged in too much WrongThink, and have mobbed the conference at which he was to give the keynote speech to cancel him. Why? Because he's spoken the truth about Covid.

As he says, computational biology and biodesign are literally based on his work. But now he is persona non grata, because he hasn't folded to fact-free scaremongering.

I post about this stuff occasionally here, and to all my ~500 facebook friends, and face almost no serious repercussions for pissing a few people off. When I hear about someone like Levitt, who has sacrificed most of his professional associations and standing to continue telling the truth publicly, I find myself with no excuse whatsoever to not keep spreading sanity, albeit in a much more limited way.

Be the Man in the Arena, not the man jeering him from the nosebleed seats.