starting strength gym
Page 734 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 23463468472473273373473573674478483412341734 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    You are perceptive, Rip. I am worried. Who knows what other manufactured kompromat the Ukrainians might be able to sell to Giuliani? Maybe the next set of allegations will be more convincing. But I am reassured somewhat by your assertion that that leftist Bill Barr will never prosecute anyone.
    COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Remain worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Ok. What am I worried about? That Hunter and Joe Biden are corrupt politicians? Or that enough people will believe it and care about it?

What are you guys going to do about this?

Reflect for a minute on what you just typed.

If you can replace "hospitalizations" with "cases" in the mind of the public -- which they have with the help of the media -- they can recreate the vertical epidemic-looking curve for as long as they can increase the testing rate. The general public remains scared of a disease with a 0.003% mortality rate, and society can be reshaped with little resistance. Geniuses.

Such bullshit. The police department is going to generously allow you to say nasty things about your government, as long as you obey the government's commands while you're doing it. Again, what are you people in Victoria going to do about this?

This is not as whacky as it seems at first. Had anybody last year told you where we would be right now, you would have the same impression.
    These crazy ideas are not really that new to me. I grew up with a mother that studied middle eastern ancient history as well as eschatology. My father was an old cowboy from Cheyenne and was a member of the patriot movement for a short period. I was living in Ok when the OKC bombing happened. I was introduced to Alex Jones in my mid 20's, and The Clinton Chronicles.

I feel like I'm living a double life... Northern Colorado has almost 400k acres of fire burning, the eastern part is 5 miles from my house and I went and picked up house paint on Sunday.

I would say hold on to your seat. It is going to get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 isn’t a pandemic plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for humanity – NaturalNews.com

I personally believe there is a push to depopulate the earth. This seems to be a better way to do it than to just nuke everyone. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

I wont make you read the article. Covid... not so deadly but highly contagious. Gets the world used to the idea that we have a deadly virus we all must fight. So out of fear we give freedom for safety. A vaccine is introduced. It also does not kill but weakens the immune system. Wuflu21 comes and is more deadly than the Wuflu19. The process continues.

I wont say I know anything but seems plausible.
    If you look at the actuall facts you would come to a conclusion that there is no push to depopulate the Earth. For example - Africa did not get the memo about it. Their fertility rate is through the roof. Why ? Someone is trying to replace white man with Africans ?

Who would do this ? Who have such power to force most powerfull goverments to do this ? It seems that he have the power over Russia, USA, whole Europe (exept Sweeden who showd him middle finger regarding covid19).

This depopulate shit is nothing but idiots trying to theorycraft. Covid is blessing for them. There is much to talk about it but this is covid thread so i will just shut up.

I was just typing about it and my boss just asked from his office, "did you hear about Rudy Giuliani?"

Seems everyone's favorite auteur tried to pull a Ron Paul on ol' Nosferatu.

Listen, I'm no fan of that short, weaselly fuck, but Jesus is this stupid. You have the son of the Democrat presidential candidate looking at massive charges of corruption, as well as possibly (and hopefully) all manner of other nasty, nasty shit. Like nothing about that stuff is small potatoes; it's really serious. So what does the Cathedral do? "Rudy's fucking around with Borat!"

They are so desperate to maintain the narrative, it's pathological at this point. And they say we're​ the messed up ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I've posted a couple of times on college football related stuff. The Nick Saban ordeal proved to be no biggie, as it should. I admit, I am surprised it didn't get a lot more run than it did. I'd bet, BIG MONEY, Saban actually rigged the tests.....there was no way he was going to miss Alabama vs Georgia.
    I like this theory, and I wouldn't even consider manipulating the tests to be morally wrong. The fact that there is a testing regime in which asymptomatic people are tested every day, with one bad result sending you into a basement for two weeks, using tests that are imperfect for a virus which is unlikely to spread via asymptomatic carriers and isn't that deadly anyway, is already unreasonable and unfair. Putting your thumb on the scale can be like leveling the playing field.

Reflect for a minute on what you just typed.
    You aren't going to persuade them by voting for them even when they don't represent your interests, Rip. They don't care about the difference between the vote you give them while typing mean things on a message board and the vote you give them while typing nice things on a message board. What they will respond to, and always have, is a good old-fashioned ass-whipping.

https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/stat...90402709516291

!! In text messages obtained by @FDRLST, Hunter Biden's biz partner James Gilliar admonished Tony Bobulinski on May 20, 2017: "Don't mention Joe being involved, it's only when you are face to face[.]"

And then he brings up Hunter's role in a 2020 Joe Biden presidential campaign.

"U need to stress to H[unter], does he want to be the reason or factor that blows up his dad's campaign," James Gilliar told Tony Bobulinski about the specter of Hunter's foreign business dealings torpedoing Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign plans.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1319312065102794753

An e-mail to Hunter Biden's partner from a top Chinese official on July 26, 2017 shows the Chinese energy company CEFC proposed a $5 million "interest-free" loan to the Biden family "based on their trust on [Biden] family[.]"

"Should CEFC keep lending more to the family?"

Less than two weeks later, on August 8, 2017, $5 million was wired from a CEFC-affiliated investment vehicle to a Delaware LLC, which spent the next year transfering nearly $4.8 million directly to Hunter Biden's firm, according to Senate investigators.
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...06103256014849

There are two sets of emails:

One is from Hunter’s business partner.

One is from the computer repair shop - which had a mechanics lien.

No hacking. No russia.

Just good old fashioned journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    And depressing to watch. Our folly has been to trust people and ignore evidence.