starting strength gym
Page 741 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 24164169173173974074174274375179184112411741 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    In Germany we have 2.500 People dying each and every day. Now these outfreaking experts worry about 5 more/day (at worst) during a seasonal virus situation. Where is the fucking relation? They don't lockdown McDonalds because of the majority of people dying with coronary heart disease. But they lockdown major parts of the system because of a flu. This can't be tolerated any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    The tenor here in Germany: "If you don't behave, we'll send you into a second lockdown!" Remember "wollt Ihr den totalen Krieg?"? These Covid Nazis frustrate the shit out of me. Infection numbers are their religion, rational science is the Antichrist. It's Sunday, I had a few beers, and I'm totally pissed. Time to order a rack, a bar and weights, 'cause I don't expect the gyms to be open over winter. And much, much more will be closed. These Covid Nazis are completely out of control.
    Do you guys get doctors coming on TV offering tours of the COVID ward to “non-believers”? They do that all the time here, it’s among my favorite bits of the pandemic hysteria. I’m not all that worried about severe lockdowns in Germany, even if they do close up a region or two, it will be highly temporary. Plus, numerous state supreme courts have already started ruling the anti-COVID measures unconstitutional. Also, don’t forget that your countrymen are really close to massive scale protesting.

It’s the old EU member states in the south that are fucked, their governments have caught the whiff of the ten year inflation period and want to position themselves as victims of the pandemic, meaning they have to fuck up their GDP stats as much as possible in order to qualify for as large a percentage of the ECB and Commission funding as possible. Spain has declared a state of emergency to last until May.

Here's a very nice summary: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...collapses.html

How far the mighty have fallen. And are falling.

What's the word for a media establishment that won't report this story?

What's the word for the FBI having this laptop for almost a year, watching dispassionately as the Democrats impeached Trump with hard evidence in their hands of his innocence and the Bidens' guilt?

What's the word for the above group of bad actors colluding to forward the Russia lies for almost three years?

What's the word for Director Wray's involvement?

What's the word for CIA director not releasing documents of the Russia hoax, documents that have been available for a long time?

What's the all-encompassing word that has been revealed at the heart of all these colluding to hide the truth from an America that deserves to know?

Corruption.

This is an issue that won't go away. All the attempts to deep-six the truth here are failing, and miserably at that. It's causing a slow-walk of information to drip out to the American public. First the stories of Ukraine. Drip-drip-drip. Then the stories of drugs. Then the sex problems. Then the Chinese stories. The story of kickbacks to Pop.

It's as if all the smartest people in the world colluded to destroy themselves. By purposefully and unanimously excluding all information concerning this story from the American public. The smartest people in the world actually believe they can be successful in spiking one of the biggest stories to pop up in any American election cycle. Their hubris is so advanced, so viral, so awful, that they can't see what they've done to themselves. They really believe they are going to keep a cork on this.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    They have tried for decades to make coronavirus vaccinations. It has always failed in human trials (vaccines made population more susceptible to the virus). The "they didn't have the motivation" is hand-waving pundit-speak.

Also, the argument that SARS-COV-2 (not COVID-19) is similar to other coronaviruses directly supports the strategy set forth in the GBD (which was what we did literally every year prior to 2020 for centuries) of allowing non-vunerable populations to develop immunity, and thus herd immunity, through natural exposure to a family of viruses that are only ever somewhat deadly in their novel season.
    My point is the “motivation” to find a vaccine before pales in comparison to what exists now. There is a massive market that previously didn’t exist, and the amount of drug and biotech companies working on this is proof of that. I’m not sure what was confusing about my statement on that front.

I also don’t think I ever argued that vaccine was necessary for most of the population.

If you are working on a vaccine that will be mandatory across large populations, you are working on a lucrative product.

Look at this: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...than_that.html

Might be complete bullshit, But so was the Russia/Trump collusion hoax, and fools like Mueller still believe it while calling the Biden material a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do you guys get doctors coming on TV offering tours of the COVID ward to “non-believers”? They do that all the time here, it’s among my favorite bits of the pandemic hysteria. I’m not all that worried about severe lockdowns in Germany, even if they do close up a region or two, it will be highly temporary. Plus, numerous state supreme courts have already started ruling the anti-COVID measures unconstitutional. Also, don’t forget that your countrymen are really close to massive scale protesting.

It’s the old EU member states in the south that are fucked, their governments have caught the whiff of the ten year inflation period and want to position themselves as victims of the pandemic, meaning they have to fuck up their GDP stats as much as possible in order to qualify for as large a percentage of the ECB and Commission funding as possible. Spain has declared a state of emergency to last until May.
    ad "I’m not all that worried about severe lockdowns in Germany, even if they do close up a region or two, it will be highly temporary."
    I am. And define "severe". Closing all restaurants may not be severe for me, but for the restaurants, their owners and their employees. Temporary or not, there will be losses.

ad "Also, don’t forget that your countrymen are really close to massive scale protesting."
    No. We're not. Far away from that. Visit good old Germany, enjoy the people who advocate masks, restrictions, "social distancing". They do it with passion.

ad "It’s the old EU member states in the south that are fucked, their governments have caught the whiff of the ten year inflation period and want to position themselves as victims of the pandemic, meaning they have to fuck up their GDP stats as much as possible in order to qualify for as large a percentage of the ECB and Commission funding as possible. Spain has declared a state of emergency to last until May."
    Yes. Covid by chance. "Hey, EU, we had to "lockdown, look at the numbers. Please give us money." They didn't have to "lockdown", no fekking country in the world had to. They chose to. Facing all the consequences, they chose to. Fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Smale View Post
    My point is the “motivation” to find a vaccine before pales in comparison to what exists now. There is a massive market that previously didn’t exist, and the amount of drug and biotech companies working on this is proof of that. I’m not sure what was confusing about my statement on that front.

I also don’t think I ever argued that vaccine was necessary for most of the population.
    The vaccine is not necessary for any part of the population. The only thing confusing is how you arrived at the conclusion that a coronavirus, even likely modified to spread more readily, is worth the effort. These companies will only make one now because governments have overreacted more to this one pandemic than any other event in our lives. They can easily sell them at $10,000 a dose, and our politicians will leap at the opportunity to pass more "stimulus" to pay for it all while simultaneously enacting further laws and regulations to force us to take them.

Meanwhile, in reality, the death rate anywhere is virtually non-existent because the virus has already run its course. Despite the draconian measures... it went everywhere -- easily verified thanks to populations like Sweden and South Dakota. As we noted would happen back in February. Because we paid attention to the entire body of evidence and opinions of the entire scientific body.

And then we made up our own fucking minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    "Also, don’t forget that your countrymen are really close to massive scale protesting."
    No. We're not. Far away from that. Visit good old Germany, enjoy the people who advocate masks, restrictions, "social distancing". They do it with passion.

ad "It’s the old EU member states in the south that are fucked, their governments have caught the whiff of the ten year inflation period and want to position themselves as victims of the pandemic, meaning they have to fuck up their GDP stats as much as possible in order to qualify for as large a percentage of the ECB and Commission funding as possible. Spain has declared a state of emergency to last until May."
    Yes. Covid by chance. "Hey, EU, we had to "lockdown, look at the numbers. Please give us money." They didn't have to "lockdown", no fekking country in the world had to. They chose to. Facing all the consequences, they chose to. Fuck them.
    A British Army artillery officer explained the Germans to me many years ago: three guys are standing at a crossing light on an empty street at 3am waiting for the light to turn green.

starting strength coach development program
    Exactly.