starting strength gym
Page 768 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 26866871875876676776876977077881886812681768 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    How in the hell is it possible that these ballots aren't counted yet? In FLA, I filled my ballot out, and I submitted it into the 'scantron' reader. Then, it said... 'your vote is counted.'

WTF is the deal? Shouldn't be this hard, assuming those in charge are competent, which I know they aren't.

Now, if he wins GA, NC, & PA, and somehow wins AZ (and maybe NV?), I think Trump will have enough votes, even without Mich/Wisc.

This is as of 518pm EST. I've seen AZ called and not called, so who knows.
    As several people on Twitter have pointed out, this was not the election to experiment in mass mail-in voting, and yet, here we are. I'm currently living in Milwaukee, and there's no way our voter turnout should be as high as it is right now. We've reached "Epstein didn't kill himself" levels of obvious voter fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    fuck
    We are as a nation and a people, royally screwed.

Looks like Kamala Harris will be out first female minority president...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's as if they want to show you that they can control the elections -- they want you to know what they can do. And we will accept the lie.

It's like the pandemic: we all know it's bullshit, but we wear The Mask anyway to demonstrate that even in the face of the blatant bullshit, we obey anyway. Because the very idea that we might be placed into a situation requiring courage (or even independent thought) is distasteful to our nation of pussies. I've never been this embarrassed.
    And Rip, maybe you can explain to us non-Texans how a ticket that is so overtly against God, guns and the fossil fuel industry made the race there so close. I mean isn’t that like the holy trinity in TX?

I suspect it’s one word: Californians

They should have a 5-yr moratorium on voting in any new state they move to—New Yorkers too.

Let us not all get our panties in a bunch yet. Conservatives now have the Supreme Court and the Senate. This is going to go to court and we very well could all be good standing with another four year Trump term. Now the future past that on the other hand is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by BustedBack View Post
    And Rip, maybe you can explain to us non-Texans how a ticket that is so overtly against God, guns and the fossil fuel industry made the race there so close.
    I guess a decent amount of people don’t want to vote for a person with the emotional intelligence of a 7th grader.

A little positive news out of NC. I posted this early in this thread after one of the shootings: Mark Robinson at Greensboro NC City Council on Gun Show

He made history yesterday by becoming NC's first black Lt Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is exactly right. I mean, Biden himself bragged about "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics". That wasn't some wildly random nonsensical gaff. He simply isn't able to keep his lie filter on in his cognitive decline.
    Humor: Liar Liar Elevator Scene - youtube

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    How in the hell is it possible that these ballots aren't counted yet? In FLA, I filled my ballot out, and I submitted it into the 'scantron' reader. Then, it said... 'your vote is counted.'
    How is it "94% reporting" tabulated in a few hours but the last 6% takes days? This is horseshit. It's either criminally incompetent or just straight up criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by BustedBack View Post
    And Rip, maybe you can explain to us non-Texans how a ticket that is so overtly against God, guns and the fossil fuel industry made the race there so close. I mean isn’t that like the holy trinity in TX?

I suspect it’s one word: Californians

They should have a 5-yr moratorium on voting in any new state they move to—New Yorkers too.
    I wish california would get fewer electoral votes due to its trashed economy, fun idea.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewcar View Post
    I guess a decent amount of people don’t want to vote for a person with the emotional intelligence of a 7th grader.
    Amazing.