starting strength gym
Page 774 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 27467472476477277377477577678482487412741774 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jamies33 View Post
    It seems plausible, at this point, that the covid farce was ultimately to push mail-in ballots which are easy to fraud - covid was dreamed up as an easy way to remove Trump, legitimately (sickness, or swaying voter opinion on his reactive policy) or otherwise (voter fraud).
    I have a neighbor who is a gentleman in his early 70's. I remember distinctly, back in March when the full-fledged Covid hysteria began, him saying to me "oh give me a break. This whole thing is just the democrats wanting to push trump out of there."

I will be talking to this neighbor more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is all bullshit. But this is the most amazing bullshit of all:

So this fool doesn't think the press has spent the last 5 years attacking the man 24/7/365? A siege mentality is a useful adaptation in his situation.
    We can do a lot to create the reality we imagine for ourselves.

This is all bullshit. But this is the most amazing bullshit of all:

So this fool doesn't think the press has spent the last 5 years attacking the man 24/7/365? A siege mentality is a useful adaptation in his situation.
    To be far to Sam Vaknin, this is from 2016, which I think makes his analysis even more impressive. He is very straight forward and defends many conservative views too. His ideas and psychological analysis of BLM and Antifa is far from foolish. But, he does think, along with many experts that Trump carries these traits. So be it, I don't think it makes his policies or judgements on topics any more wrong or right. However, I don't think Vaknin or the majority of us are surprised at what Trump is doing right now with the election results. Just for the record, I voted for Trump,well actually against Harris, who I think is worse than Biden or Trump.

It's quite real. Quite a division of opinion. But take comfort in the fact that you side with the great Anderson Cooper and the amazing Keith Olbermann:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324506114164228098

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324509188647800832
    I have occasionally sided with Trump. And you. Life is messy.

To the "baseless", "debunked" Trump haters here...

24-fucking-hours per day of this is the ONLY reason Trump Derangement Syndrome exists.

[They] could have done the same to Obama, and every single one of you dumbasses would be 100% CONVINCED he's a <trendy DSM-5 term> too. But, they did the opposite, didn't they? Every ask yourself, why? Nah, i didn't think so.

You freely admit, you know nothing about the man and his true motivations in putting up with all this bullshit instead of enjoying his last years as a billionaire...yet you are 100% convinced you KNOW him. All he needed to do was comply, and he'd get the Obama treatment. He'd go down as one of the greats. But, he refuses. Why? Why would a sociopath do that? Would a narcissist be able to resist that praise?

All he has to do is comply: Continue Shipping our jobs overseas, weaken our military, agree to trade deals that bankrupt our country of technology and manufacturing, allow everyone in DC to be blackmailed and controlled by foreign entities, brainwash our kids to hate American, install the permanent covid-techgrid down on society, put us in prisons while protecting the political class, perpetual wars, etc.

Do that, President Trump, and you'll be a God like Obama. For some reason, he refuses. Why?

There's a Fuck-off Bucket right over there nearly full of people just like you. I think you'll like it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    To the "baseless", "debunked" Trump haters here...

24-fucking-hours per day of this is the ONLY reason Trump Derangement Syndrome exists.

[They] could have done the same to Obama, and every single one of you dumbasses would be 100% CONVINCED he's a <trendy DSM-5 term> too. But, they did the opposite, didn't they? Every ask yourself, why? Nah, i didn't think so.

You freely admit, you know nothing about the man and his true motivations in putting up with all this bullshit instead of enjoying his last years as a billionaire...yet you are 100% convinced you KNOW him. All he needed to do was comply, and he'd get the Obama treatment. He'd go down as one of the greats. But, he refuses. Why? Why would a sociopath do that? Would a narcissist be able to resist that praise?

All he has to do is comply: Continue Shipping our jobs overseas, weaken our military, agree to trade deals that bankrupt our country of technology and manufacturing, allow everyone in DC to be blackmailed and controlled by foreign entities, brainwash our kids to hate American, install the permanent covid-techgrid down on society, put us in prisons while protecting the political class, perpetual wars, etc.

Do that, President Trump, and you'll be a God like Obama. For some reason, he refuses. Why?

There's a Fuck-off Bucket right over there nearly full of people just like you. I think you'll like it there.
    It's okay, Kit. We get it. You really, really love the guy. We get it. Really, we do.

It's okay, B. We get it. You really, really hate the guy. We get it. Really, we do.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    It's okay, Kit. We get it. You really, really love the guy. We get it. Really, we do.
    I really really love this Country, Mr Mueller. So, does this President....for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I really really love this Country, Mr Mueller. So, does this President....for a change.
    I think you’ve been sold a bill of goods, Kit. It’s part of what makes him an effective sociopath. But we can agree to disagree. I’d rather not go into the Fuck-off Bucket if that’s good by you, however. Sounds unpleasant.

starting strength coach development program
    Stamping the ballot as accepted THEN FILLING IT OUT
    Stamping the ballot as accepted THEN FILLING IT OUT??? SHARE THIS VIDEO - YouTube