starting strength gym
Page 775 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 27567572576577377477577677778582587512751775 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I don't think Vaknin or the majority of us are surprised at what Trump is doing right now with the election results.
    What Trump is doing with the election results?
    LOL

Somebody needs to do something about the national debt. It's really getting out of control and history doesn't look kindly on nations with massive debt...

Some anonymous statistician took vote outcomes from precincts in Milwaukee, and tested their fit with Benford’s law. (This is often done to check for falsified data.) Biden’s data were a much worse fit than Trump’s.

This analysis is just for kicks. It is not convincing proof of fraud. There is no a priori reason to believe that votes should follow Benford’s law. However, if the analysis were repeated on outcomes throughout the country, and Benford’s law was violated only in these peculiar, lagging districts...then it might be worth investigating.

I love the sound of a good Fuck-off Bucket in the morning

We're there. Just compartmentalize them in a bucket and, I promise you, life is so much better.

This is a great article on the shit show going on right now. Anthony Colpo is an incredibly smart and entertaining blogger.

Trump is Right: The U.S. Election is Being Rigged – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I’ve seen this. In this case It appears this is ballot duplication for ballots that were not readable by machine. The guy across from her has the unreadable ballot and reads off the votes to her to mark a new ballot.

This video is going viral, but it’s not voter fraud… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is not unexpected in Nevada at all. Our tyrant... I mean Governor, called a special session with the legislature (who had a Dem supermajority) to push through mail in balloting. Nevada voter rolls are a shit show anyway. Coupling mail in voting with Harry Reid’s voter fraud machine that has been in place for decades was a clear recipe for massive voter fraud and double voting. Everyone knew it but was powerless to stop the Dems. The silver lining may be that it’s so flagrant and Trump is willing to go to the mat.

Real quick scenario that has been playing in my head. If Texas starts turning purple, becomes a battle ground state and then turns blue...we as a country could have a big problem on our hands. The balance of power will go to the DEMS permanently and conservatives will really have no say in national elections. Is America ready for secession at this point? Many libertarians and conservatives will bow out of the system and support it (secession). Leftist could care less what happens to this country, a break-up is fine to them. Moderates will have a problem with it, but wont have much say. As the radicals usually force the moderates into the shenanigans of the time. Texas politics could get real real dirty...

starting strength coach development program
    The media will not stop talking about covid. Clicks are at an all-time high while they're not doing any journalism.