starting strength gym
Page 781 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177978078178278379183188112811781 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    If there is any conspiracy theory this is the only one I could think of. The DEMS used the Corona virus in-order to do mass mail ballots. Dems have always tried to get people to vote, but have a hard time getting people to the actually vote. So the next best thing is to send the ballots to everyone. Biden got more votes than Obama....just think about that. Without the mail out ballots Trump would have won hands down. Some may conclude the Dems have legally stolen the election, and others will say it was democracy at its best.

Is there anything from the state of Michigan that confirms the voting glitch? Anything from anyone other than what the GOP person in that state is claiming?

For having nothing to hide and there being no election fraud, they sure make every action they take make it look like there is.

https://twitter.com/MattBraynard/sta...82339596562432

Yes, I know. Point is, my confidence in physicians is far less than researchers, when it comes to molecular biology.

But I don’t really think there’s anything here that’s not already known.

Man of the Year - 1 minute clip

We've all been programmed for this. Just accept it and go watch some more Netflix.

The Biden/Harris celebratory crowds look part Starbucks Barista, part Occupy Wallstreet, and part fist-pumping BLM, all in a purple haze. Snobbish superficial observations, yes. Maybe they’re all hot-shot JavaScript programmers working on Gmail at Google, or maybe they’re still covered by their parent’s health insurance. It’s not clear that such a people can put on the big-boy pants and compete internationally.

I suppose I’m not taking Biden’s message to heart “together, we can do /anything/“. Like, “Sally, you can be anything you want to be when you grow up.”

On another note, what will happen to Hunter’s laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    That is, of course, if we're talking about a legitimate glitch. The interesting thing is that these types of voting machines would most likely follow a rigid development methodology meaning every single part of the application development would be 100% scrutinized and fixed before operations begin. They use this development method for things that are hard to change once released, like the computers in your car, on airplanes, space shuttles, etc... Basically, in situations like this, glitches are completely unacceptable and happen extraordinarily rarely.

I'm not in the business though, so maybe there's another aspect to it that I'm missing, but bottom line: glitches in voting machines should be extremely isolated and any widespread "glitching" should not be anticipated under normal circumstances.
    It is impossible to guarantee bug-free software. You can follow industry guidelines for software design, analysis, and testing, and try to find as many bugs as you can, but there are still some that get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Hicks View Post
    It is impossible to guarantee bug-free software. You can follow industry guidelines for software design, analysis, and testing, and try to find as many bugs as you can, but there are still some that get through.
    And when it suits your purposes, you use it anyway.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Hicks View Post
    I understand that. But it’s very telling if it’s just an error in, say, someone selects Biden, hits the digital “next” button, then hits the back button, hits Trump, and then it still logs it as Biden. I could see that grievous oversight.

But if it was in the portion of the code that literally added one to the persons vote tally... That would indicate something grossly negligent and probably malignant.