starting strength gym
Page 782 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 28268273277278078178278378479283288212821782 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Hicks View Post
    It is impossible to guarantee bug-free software. You can follow industry guidelines for software design, analysis, and testing, and try to find as many bugs as you can, but there are still some that get through.
    A given.

These machines appear to have been internet-accessible by private-side technicians. Gross flaw. At the end of their validation procedure, they should’ve been locked down according to some national security standards (not my bailiwick). Obviously. If they didn’t work day-of, that indicates a deeper process problem that does not justify some last-minute firmware upload (that crashes the system and requires someone roll-up a diagnostics console). Bizarre. At the least, give me all of my money back.

Twitter comments in above links indicate that the vendor has been cited for security flaws/violations/yada in the past. Cheesy indeed.

And when it suits your purposes, you use it anyway.
    Those aren’t bugs, they’re features.

Maybe they’re all hot-shot JavaScript programmers working on Gmail at Google...
    Or voting machine programmers...

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Yes, I know. Point is, my confidence in physicians is far less than researchers, when it comes to molecular biology.

But I don’t really think there’s anything here that’s not already known.
    Oops sorry this was in response to jsully’s post on bradykinin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Larousse View Post
    Exactly. Trump is not a real politician. He is straight up honest and sacrificed his luxurious lifestyle to his devotion of the love his country. He saw everything bad about the "swamp" and used his business savvy to become one of if not the most important President of all time.
    This is satire, right ? There is no way you believe this is remotely true. He saw a stage to enlarge his brand of celebrity and somehow it got out of control and he won. He sacrificed zero.

Nobody is more swampy then him. He just changed a few of the swamp residents.

Business “ savvy” - probably your funniest line.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Even if he were, he’d be the swamp Balrog. The crucible of Orange Fire.

This is satire, right ? There is no way you believe this is remotely true. He saw a stage to enlarge his brand of celebrity and somehow it got out of control and he won. He sacrificed zero.

OMG you can't POSSIBLY believe that RIGHT? LOL OMG

You argue like a woman, old guy.

You say he saw an opportunity to build his brand of celebrity and won, but then say he is not savvy. Which is it? You are why the term "Baltimoron" exists.

Everybody knows that old guy is looking down on you from his throne of turds and how humorous your ignorant musings are to him.

I believe everything I said in that quote 100%. Nobody and I mean nobody leaves the life he had or could have been having in order to be the President without a compelling reason to right wrongs, which he did. It will not be so funny if a Biden/Harris Presidency actually passes through and he shuts down the country forever and a day as well as kills the entire oil industry. You should probably think about that, old man.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You sure you wanna take advice from a nation that perpetrated the largest collection of war crimes in the Western world post WWII and whose current president was minister of information during the war crime bonanza?