starting strength gym
Page 784 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 28468473477478278378478578679483488412841784 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm going to ask again, how can roughly one half of this country vote for a man who is CLEARY fragile physically and mentally, and a VP candidate who is a communist/Marxist?

It just makes no sense to me at all.

I guess they hate trump so much that they will do what they can to vote him out.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    On another note, what will happen to Hunter’s laptop?
    Same thing that was always gonna happen: nothing.

This is extremely credible. Confirms my suspicions.

This is why I have moved more and more libertarian and much more anti-state. As soon as the other party gets into "power" they come after the opposing party. Leftist want to go after all Trump supporters now, make a database, so no one who supported him can have any future in the public essentially. Why give these people power, on both sides? Hard working people who could give a shit less about OUR politics just want to live their lives.

Leftist's' "Trump Accountability Project" - Taking Names of Trump Supporters - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

As we right-wingers now quickly come to terms with a Biden win and Harris acting-up - one thing we need to bear in mind is that voter fraud is unfortunately normal in US elections. In 2004, people documented voting for John Kerry and the machines switched their selection to GWB. This is because American politics is corrupt. Full stop. Nobody has ever been interested in doing anything about it. The thing is, elections have to be close enough in order for voter fraud to have an effect - and it wasn't even close this time. Fundamentally, Trump fucked up.

He has been atrocious. He failed to win the white people who voted for him in 2016. The white people who voted for him in 2016 might have voted for Bernie Sanders. These are not people who care about tax cuts for billionaires. These are not the people who care about moving the embassy to fucking Jerusalem, or mean tweets to CNN, or sabre-rattling towards Iran. These are people who care about how they're going to put food on their table for their families, and how they're going to stop immigration from irreversibly changing the nature of their communities. He failed those people from day one.

I don't deny there has been fraud, but of course the COVID-panicked Dem voters were the ones to mail their ballots in. This was hardly unforeseen. Are the Democrats corrupt? Yes they are. Is there skulduggery afoot? Back-room deals? Shenanigans going on? Yes. That's the system we live in whether you like it or not. I'm sorry if you just found that out.

However, at the end of the day, you need to recognise the failure of the GOP platform. Trump has failed to keep his coalition together from 2016. He failed to account for the fact that many of the older white voters, who went to the polls for him in 2016, are dead. Like many Republicans, he does not understand the political demands and changing ideals of younger Americans. Millennials. If he had actually tried to reach Millennials and if he had spoken about things like student loan debt, even UBI, and so on, he might have been able to reach these people. The fact of the matter is when Trump got elected, he became an establishment Republican and NEWS FLASH: EVERYONE FUCKING HATES ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS. EVERYONE. That's why Donald Trump lost this election.

If he was 2016-Trump again it would have been a very difficult fight but he very well might have won in 2020. In 2016 he chose a bad-ass, borderline Third Positionist type platform and this time he went with a Mitt Romney/John McCain type platform and, shocker, he lost those independent, undecided voters.

Yes, this election was rigged - but mainly because of the biased corporate media propaganda and Big Tech internet censorship. President Trump could have done something about these subversive elements if he really wanted to. He didn't.

If Trump wanted to combat voter fraud, too, he could have done something about it. Or cheated himself. If he and his people were not prepared to do either of those things, they deserved to lose. Trump was talking about the potential baked-in potential for socially distanced mail-in ballot voter fraud months ago. He even disbanded the fucking voter fraud commission HIMSELF back in 2018.

Like I said, it is over for the current right-wing in America. Demographic change will bang the final nails in that coffin now. I hope something actually worthy of your support emerges from the ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I'm going to ask again, how can roughly one half of this country vote for a man who is CLEARY fragile physically and mentally, and a VP candidate who is a communist/Marxist?

It just makes no sense to me at all.

I guess they hate trump so much that they will do what they can to vote him out.
    I have maybe two acquaintances I know of who voted for Biden. Everyone else was either vocally pro-Trump or a closeted supporter. If Trump really lets Biden steal this election from him, I don't see a point to voting anymore. Why should I waste my time supporting candidates when they're just going to rig the election anyways.

I wonder if the GOP realizes that by not supporting Trump, they may be shooting their future election chances in the foot. I certainly won't vote for any more Republicans if they're just going to roll over without putting up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    I have maybe two acquaintances I know of who voted for Biden. Everyone else was either vocally pro-Trump or a closeted supporter. If Trump really lets Biden steal this election from him, I don't see a point to voting anymore. Why should I waste my time supporting candidates when they're just going to rig the election anyways.

I wonder if the GOP realizes that by not supporting Trump, they may be shooting their future election chances in the foot. I certainly won't vote for any more Republicans if they're just going to roll over without putting up a fight.
    Fight with this:

'Like Flipping a Coin and Getting Heads 100 Times': Stats Boffs Scrutinize Biden ‘Victory’ Numbers

PA Voter Analysis Briggs | Joe Biden | Politics

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    This is why I have moved more and more libertarian and much more anti-state. As soon as the other party gets into "power" they come after the opposing party. Leftist want to go after all Trump supporters now, make a database, so no one who supported him can have any future in the public essentially. Why give these people power, on both sides? Hard working people who could give a shit less about OUR politics just want to live their lives.

Leftist's' "Trump Accountability Project" - Taking Names of Trump Supporters - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
    Except when has the other side done this? McCarthy, maybe.

I am so weary of the false equivalencies. Comparing the Republicans to Democrats is like comparing cat callers and rapists. Maybe their both pigs, but for fuck sake they have some pretty significant differences.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You sure you wanna take advice from a nation that perpetrated the largest collection of war crimes in the Western world post WWII and whose current president was minister of information during the war crime bonanza?
    Doesn't sound like you watched the video.

I would rather learn from the mistakes of others than make them myself....

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    ...people who could give a shit less about OUR politics just want to live their lives.
    ...I don't think I'll willingly be going to a reeducation camp or a gulag.

ALLof our names are all on their lists.
    Your family is on their lists.
    Your friends are on their lists
    Your submissive neocon neighbour is on their lists.

We have all known what was happening for at least 6 months.
    We have all known how this would play out for 6 months.
    They have told us exactly what they plan on doing.
    It would be best to believe them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    ...Like I said, it is over for the current right-wing in America. Demographic change will bang the final nails in that coffin now. I hope something actually worthy of your support emerges from the ashes.
    Unfortunately you are right, but I do not believe it is because of Donald Trump. Trump made many steps in the right direction, but he still was careful to play by the rules; he followed traditional legal precedent and the constitution. Turns out that was a mistake. Nobody cares about the constitution or the law anymore. The only way to remove the cancer is excise the whole tumour. That is clear now.

After moving the embassy to Jerusalem and being a staunch ally, it is astonishing how little support he gets from the Jewish people.
    Religions form cohesive units that defy rationale. Look at Mitt Romney and the Mormons for another example. It becomes a cohesive, unofficial game of follow the leaders and conform with the community.

Even if you do not like Trump or think he has not done enough, we need Trump. We need a strong leader to unite behind and though imperfect, he is the only one.