starting strength gym
Page 786 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 28668673677678478578678778879683688612861786 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    If you ask siri right now “how old is the president?” it pulls up Kamala Harris’ name and age. What the fuck is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    You don't even have to be a Trump supporter to realize this. Honest lefties like Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald, who both hate Trump, know this too. Naturally they are sidelined and marginalized by the mainstream press for pointing it out. But Greenwald just published a great piece about this very topic here, in which he makes a compelling case that Bush/Cheney were significantly more authoritarian and worse than Trump, and while he writes from a left wing perspective that I don't share, I think he's spot on about this, and if the left was honest instead of blatantly opportunist, they'd agree too.
    Funny I'm also seeing some evidence that both Bush AND Cheney are in Biden's orbit.

Of course they are. It's a club. Trump's not a member. This is why they hate him. Not complicated.

The Hammer and Scorecard smoking gun: 150,000 Michigan presidential 'voters' didn't vote for Senate

Sidney Powell unveils Trump legal strategy… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS ‘We’ve identified 450,000 ballots that miraculously ONLY have a vote for Joe Biden’

Quote Originally Posted by manis5 View Post
    If you ask siri right now “how old is the president?” it pulls up Kamala Harris’ name and age. What the fuck is going on?
    Edit: its been changed back now to pulling up Trump’s info but this is what was coming up for everyone for a period of time.

Login • Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    My wife just asked me if we could move out of Colorado. Texas and Florida are high on the list.
    Hang in there, Matthew. Don't make any rash decisions. Nothing is as it seems.

Whoops-a-daisy....there goes Georgia: 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

I'm focused on picking out a good Predator Last Laugh loop to blast full volume on my outdoor speakers during Trump's inauguration. The echo throughout the valley will make the brainwashed zombies here puke. They are currently gloating in the streets about their "President Elect".

Quote Originally Posted by bendy-legs View Post
    Texas is purple, people are working hard on making this place the new California. But by all means, conservatives continue coming this way. But our cities are fucked.
    I dont believe it much matters where I move, trouble will follow soon enough.

how organized are you guys and are you prepared for the efficiency of the machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post

You don't even have to be a Trump supporter to realize this. Honest lefties like Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald, who both hate Trump, know this too. Naturally they are sidelined and marginalized by the mainstream press for pointing it out. But Greenwald just published a great piece about this very topic here, in which he makes a compelling case that Bush/Cheney were significantly more authoritarian and worse than Trump, and while he writes from a left wing perspective that I don't share, I think he's spot on about this, and if the left was honest instead of blatantly opportunist, they'd agree too.
    We see this with foreign policy as well. Bush wreaked havoc on the Middle East. Whereas Trump actually created an unprecedented mechanism, a true roadmap to which coexistence can viably operate.

Peace in the Middle East??? That's in no one's best interest.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Peace in the Middle East??? That's in no one's best interest.
    Yup, the interest of the actual real-life citizens and peoples for all sides is disregarded with impunity!