starting strength gym
Page 791 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 29169174178178979079179279380184189112911791 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    A little levity for the current political situation

Pallets Full of Ballots.... - YouTube

I realize it's not End Pieces

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    For $100 I will personally bless people and provide an almost zero chance of them dying from Covid.

Money back guarantee.
    Tempting. How much to add an additional factor of ten in my favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Tempting. How much to add an additional factor of ten in my favor?
    SS users get a discount.

Things are picking up tonight: Barr tells DOJ to probe election fraud claims if they exist

Attorney General William Barr has authorized federal prosecutors across the U.S. to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they exist, before the 2020 presidential election is certified, despite no evidence of widespread fraud.
    Every story in the MSM will feature these words, despite the fact that there is evidence of widespread fraud.

McConnell: Trump Is In His Rights to Challenge Election

On Monday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) celebrated Republican victories in the 2020 elections and defended President Donald Trump’s decision to challenge the preliminary results of the presidential race. He emphasized that “no states have yet certified their election results” and noted that the American system is actually built to allow for legal challenges in the case of serious election concerns.

“According to preliminary results, voters across the nation elected and reelected Republican senators to a degree that actually stunned prognosticators,” McConnell noted. “Likewise, the American people seem to have reacted to house Democrats’ radicalism and obstruction by shrinking the House speaker’s majority and electing more Republicans. And then there’s the presidential race.”

“Obviously, no states have yet certified their election results. We have at least one or two states that are already on track for a recount. And I believe the president may have legal challenges underway in at least five states,” the majority leader began.

“The core principle here is not complicated,” McConnell insisted. “In the United States of America, all legal ballots must be counted, any illegal ballots must not be counted. The process should be transparent or observable by all sides and the courts are here to work through concerns.”

“Our institutions are actually built for this. We have the system in place to consider concerns and President Trump is 100 percent within his rights to look into allegations of irregularities and weigh his legal options,” the majority leader added.
    McConnell also ripped into Democrats who spent the past four years complaining about the legitimacy of the 2016 election.

“Let’s not have any lectures, no lectures, about how the president should immediately, cheerfully accept preliminary election results from the same characters who just spent four years refusing to accept the validity of the last election and who insinuated that this one would be illegitimate too if they lost again — only if they lost,” the majority leader added. In fact, millions of Americans signed a petition urging the electors to vote for Hillary Clinton after Trump won in 2016.

“The people who push this hysteria could not have any more egg on their faces than they do right now,” McConnell declared.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    They’re delivering more complexity with minimal testing, merely at the “effectiveness” level. They’re messing with genetics, so can’y possibly claim no serious /long-term/ side effects. Complexity often means “if it can happen, it will”.

I don’t know much. But I don’t like it. Too many notes.
    Exactly my concerns. Give it waaaay more time and it could be ascertained as safe. Or not. Hell, it may be safe now but the point is, it’s a new thing. A new kind of vaccine. There’s a reason clinical trials take time.

I want to read the paper showing all the data.

I feel I need to restate, I am a huge fan of molecular bio and it’s role in elucidating potential therapeutics. It’s a promised land on paper, but it warrants great care and while it could be great, it also may not be good.

More: DOJ's Election Crimes Director Resigns After Barr Authorizes Election Fraud Investigation

Richard Pilger, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Director of the Election Crimes Branch, has resigned following Attorney General William Barr's authorization earlier today for federal prosecutors to investigate allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Pilger, whose office oversees investigations into voter fraud, reportedly tendered his resignation within hours of Barr's authorization, The New York Times reported.

"Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications... I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch," Pilger wrote in his resignation. He will continue working in the DOJ as a line prosecutor in the Public Integrity section prosecuting corruption cases.

The re-election campaign of Republican President Donald Trump and various Republican political leaders on the federal and state level have alleged that fraudulent ballots swung the contentious presidential race into the favor of Trump's opponent, Democratic President-elect Joe Biden. These allegations have yet to be substantiated.

Barr's authorization ignored a longstanding DOJ policy to keep law enforcement separate from committing actions that could affect an election's outcome, according to the Times. Barr sought to have investigators complete their work before each state certifies its final election results and ballot counts throughout November and December.

"Public knowledge of a criminal investigation could impact the adjudication of election litigation and contests in state courts. Accordingly, it is the general policy of the department not to conduct overt investigations," says the Justice Department's longstanding election guidelines for prosecutors

Note the required language. They obviously haven't been substantiated, because nobody has investigated them yet.

And the Catholics are coming around: Abp. Vigano Denounces Alliance Between Deep State and Deep Church Amidst Election Fraud - Catholic Family News

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I’ve made a couple (?) of posts on badass Vigano.

The Gadfly has been very reliable on this. At least a letter back in June, another one a couple months later. And continuing to engage.

I’m guessing such skullduggery does not surprise him.

And finally tonight, Surber: Don Surber: Trump's plan to defeat the cheats

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A recurring theme I expect to see in this movie is the reappearance of characters who fell out with Trump. The more public the disagreement, the more likely the character will be used again.

Rumor has it that that Jeff Sessions will head up the investigation into voter fraud for the DOJ.

Optics are important. The left thinks Sessions is on their team.

Be sure to revisit clarence thomas' interactions with Biden during his high tech lynching in 1991. Combined with the still raw wounds of Kavanaugh and amy coney Barret...and its clear somebody planned all of this.

Btw....Barret and Kavanaugh helped Bush take his election from president elect Gore after 27 days.

Military grade precision planning.

starting strength coach development program
    @gummibear737
    Wow

Another example of votes being switched on CNN live
    This is in the 2018 Governor's race in Kentucky
    560 votes suddenly disappear from Bevin (R) and appear in the Bashear (D) column

https://twitter.com/gummibear737/sta...687940097?s=19