starting strength gym
Page 794 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 29469474478479279379479579680484489412941794 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I don’t trust anything the Media says. We have people signing sworn affidavits that they witnessed fraud.

Stunning Sworn Affidavit From Former MI Asst. AG: Election Worker Assigned New Names To Voters When It Appeared Absentee Ballot Was From Person Who Already Voted

The republican party could probably find hundreds of people willing to claim they saw Elvis if they put in the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    The republican party could probably find hundreds of people willing to claim they saw Elvis if they put in the effort.
    But all the Democrats need is people like this: MSNBC's Joy Reid is the wrongest person on television

And the British media seem confused: https://twitter.com/JohnD_ohh/status...40889484742659

You folk are under a Blitzkrieg, I though your electoral college declares the winner of a federal election. Your media are hoping a tsunami of opinion will swamp any question of impropriety on behalf of the democrats. If Trump gets back in he needs to do more than drain the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I was not surprised. My expectations were already low. Just disappointed, like Eeyore.

Nonetheless Pissed.

And then there are the putative links between various high-profile Dems and those voting tech companies, forgot quite how. If true, it’s gross that such people are close to national security apparatus; they can’t recuse themselves from a financial involvement with such blatant /appearance/ of conflict of interest?

More Piss.

Back to the point about “complexity”. If it can happen, it will. Particularly apropos here. And if I heard right in the video, nearly invisibly (no paper exchanges/stuffing/etc required). Only visibility would be through statistical analyses like Briggs (and hopefully others) is doing.

I forwarded the video to Friend who saved it offline. I would like to know more about Mr. Security Audit’s company. Seems like a very practical fellow.
    Ok, good. That's what I saw too. I sent it to a serious security friend, and he's now depressed and drinking bourbon.

So with access the N S A has to the "trunk", I suspect it would be easy for them to catch them, prove it, and nail them like script kiddies.

This 6 minute interview is worth a listen: Hacking the Vote - you may have already seen it

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Ebner View Post
    I will be really surprised if Trump gets reelected. It would be the first time in our nation's history that a president gets re-elected in the middle of an economic downturn.
    History remains undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This 6 minute interview is worth a listen: Hacking the Vote - you may have already seen it
    Never saw it. Reminds me of something same Friend brought up in what I thought was more whack conspiracy crap, from a too-glitzy site. Brief summary: repurposing sigint against Americans. This is becoming less hard to believe, because there are indeed plentiful bastard actors.

Further, I'm learning more about this "Sidney Powell" everyday. Whatta-woman. She seems to know where it's at:

Sidney Powell, a member of President Trump’s legal team, alleged that Democrats had a widespread voter fraud operation on Election Day, saying an audit on all computer systems "that played a role" is necessary.

“The computer glitches could not and should not have happened at all,” she told Fox News’s Maria Bartiromo on Sunday. “That’s where the fraud took place where they were flipping votes in the computer system or adding votes that did not exist. We need an audit of all of the computer systems that played any role in this fraud whatsoever.” [1]
    [1] Sidney Powell Makes Explosive Voter Fraud Allegation: 'They Had This All Planned'

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    In order to preserve what is left of the iconomythology of my childhood, I am going to pretend you didn’t say that. Next you’ll be telling me the astronauts didn’t eat that dehydrated ice cream!
    They didn’t really use those pens either. Sorry jfsully!

Our brave and fearless gov here in WA has scheduled a press event for Thursday. What on earth could it be? Hmmmm...

I will say that locking down in fall/winter is gonna be rough in Seattle. It ain’t exactly bright and cheery for the next 6-7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    In order to preserve what is left of the iconomythology of my childhood, I am going to pretend you didn’t say that. Next you’ll be telling me the astronauts didn’t eat that dehydrated ice cream!
    Our shibboleths are more palatable with a dehydrated kernel of truth.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    A stunningly effective argument. I hope the Dems have you on their legal team.

The Democrats probably found hundreds of people willing to cast a ballot for Elvis.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The Soviets took decades of lies and pain to realize that Stalin's "Pravda" (Truth) media empire was actually pushing baldfaced lies and propaganda. Many believed it their whole lives.
    I'm not sure that "many" believed. My small sample size of Russians that grew up in the Soviet Union told me that pretty much everyone knew everything was bullshit, but no one had the desire to rise up against it all. People weren't really triggered until there were issues with the food supply. This sort of apathy could be very dangerous for the US.. if people aren't thrown in jail for all the election fraud that has been occurring, and people accept it, the US could be on it's way to authoritarian rule by leftists.

We see US news media reporting on stories and telling viewers how they should feel and what they should think about the stories (propaganda for semi-smart people), groups wanting to erase US history and take down monuments, groups in power fixing elections in their local districts, etc...

And look at this shit.. this is the sort of stuff the Russians were force-fed about Lenin and Brezhnev:

https://www.amazon.com/Joey-Story-Bi.../dp/1534480536

https://www.amazon.com/Superheroes-A...dp/1984837494/

If you really want to make yourself sick, examine the fake reviews.

I don't want to commit a false equivalence here, but all this crap we've seen in the last few years feels like an attempt at Marxist-style takeover.