starting strength gym
Page 803 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 30370375379380180280380480581385390313031803 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Here's the thing people misunderstand about rich people - they're not qualitatively different from you or me. They have the same worries, perspectives, and fears. The difference is that their income and liabilities scale with a few more zeros on the ends than ours do.
    This is very true, for the most part. And I'd say that in some ways, rich people have even more worries than folks who aren't. In some ways, their lives are worse off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    I find it a strong argument I heard from a leftie American. It's important to consider counterarguments. So I'll ask it again: If the dems commited fraud to win the presidency, why would they not do the same for the senate? I'm interested in what the response is of someone who believes these fraud allegations. I don't know what to believe, and I don't need to. You don't have to feel insulted if you don't have a rebuttal. English is not my first language, I wasn't trying to be facetious. My apologies if I came across as such.
    I can come up with two possibilities: One is that they are more interested in getting Trump out than anything else, and believed that letting the congressional republicans get wins while he lost would serve to drive a wedge between them and leave Trump without congressional support. The other is that filling out ballots takes time. It might not take that much extra time to fill out ONE, but to fully fill out thousands, even hundreds of thousands could take a LOT more time. They probably couldn't wrangle up an army of people to do this for them, as the more people you bring into a shady endeavor, the more vulnerable it becomes to exposure, often by an exponential degree. Two men can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Workers basically have zero rights in America and can be fired for any reason, or no reason.
    Workers have MANY rights. They have the right to quit at any time and:
    1. Go to work for another employer.
    2. Proceed to generate their income via their own company, etc.
    3. Join some thug mobs and throw bricks into other people's business/properties and generally be a nuisance. Only SOME of those organizations are included.
    4. In some useless pro sports leagues, they seem to have the right to kneel during US National Anthem.
    5. Type nonsense on Q&A forums.

The list goes on......

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't know, wal. Let's ask.

The problems in Michigan are profound and systemic: Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems. - YouTube
    A weighted race algorithm, someone else is deciding who will rule in the US, good grief Mark how long would it take to setup a fraud like this?

The media: Sinclair's script for stations - YouTube

They don't even care how this looks.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post

Its amazing. There's ~20 million illegals in the USA, and THREE people went to jail for hiring them in 2018-2019. I wonder how many people Sessions sent to jail for smoking pot that year??
    ~20M people collect social security disability checks for dubious disabilities.

~ 20M people work “off the book”, paying no taxes, getting free health care, etc.

~ 20M people hire house cleaners , child care workers, gardeners without paying payroll taxes, checking legal immigration, or having correct insurances.

~ 20M people are here illegally.

So are you for enforcing the law or not? Your post could be interpreted either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Manhattan View Post
    Workers have MANY rights. They have the right to quit at any time

The list goes on......
    Bear in mind, if you didn't have that right, you'd be a slave...so its a pretty low threshold you're bragging about. You have the right not to be a slave!

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Pretty much no. I would say never, but that's a bad word. It probably happened once to some guy my cousin knew.

As I recall, mRNA is actively transported out of the nucleus. Transporting it back in would be kind of counterproductive and a waste of energy, so therefore unlikely. Wasteful, counterproductive, expensive behavior is characteristic of complex multicellular organisms like people, not of cellular organelles. Do you know of counterexamples?
    I see a lot of organelle-like behavior these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    Guys, guys! I thought of something- we can totally monetize this. You cannot tell me if they start doing this there won't be a blossoming black market for negative Covid tests. In fact, I'm probably late on the game, I'll bet there already is.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    ~20M people collect social security disability checks for dubious disabilities.

~ 20M people work “off the book”, paying no taxes, getting free health care, etc.

~ 20M people hire house cleaners , child care workers, gardeners without paying payroll taxes, checking legal immigration, or having correct insurances.

~ 20M people are here illegally.

So are you for enforcing the law or not? Your post could be interpreted either way.
    Am I for enforcing the law? Ask Barr, he's in a better position to do so than I. But what's important is that some little kids are separated from their mothers. That's making a BIG difference in illegal immigration levels. Or maybe its making none? Maybe that's the point, to put on a big show and accomplish nothing.