starting strength gym
Page 807 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 30770775779780580680780880981785790713071807 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Just a few of the rights workers can expect under communism if Biden becomes president:
    Chinese temples forcibly demolished by CCP; German citizens recounts horrifying 7-yr prison in China - YouTube China destroys 700 year old temples as it moves further back towards communism and fear of religion. Sanctioned forced labor and torture of political dissidents.
    https://archive.is/k7Rdu New Zealand dictates Garbagemen must have pay cut to give them gender "equity" with house cleaners.
    European police in coordinated raids against online hate speech - World - The Jakarta Post Hundreds caught up in European censorship arrests.
    Joe Biden: a new president-elect for the US, yet an 'old friend' for Chinese - Global Times Joe Biden is an old friend of the Chinese Communist Party according to recent state-run media releases.
    I'm not as worried as you about China. I used to live in a communist country and can see the prancing from miles away. Covid has knocked their GDP to low digits, this is much worse than a double digit GDP drop in any other country. Remember, the CCP's grand plan is really just a major Ponzi scheme in which they keep labor costs low by continuously importing slave labor from the countryside. In order to make this happen, they have been running the mother of all inflation policies, which is set to come crashing down really fucking soon. Official figures put their internal debt at 330 percent of GDP, so it's likely close to 500. All of this is aside from the fact that they are naturally running out of labor as their population keeps getting older. A growth in GDP under ten percent, which has been going on for a couple of years now, has them walking backwards, and now this thing? I am anxious to see the tar and feather thing hit Shanghai within the next decade.

I understand why the comrades in the European Soviet Union are eager to copy them, those bastards have simply never gotten over their nostalgia for concentration camps.

But the real ticker is this New Zealand thing. What in the holy fuck has been going on there? This is full on morose dystopia, they have twice now elected a demon bitch from hell to enforce juche on a scale that the original authors have never considered possible, and it just keeps getting crazier by the day. Why? What is the rationale behind this? Is everybody drunk all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Hey neighbor, are you enjoying your curfew?
    No, I'm in the Netherlands where during the last week the following measures have been passed:

-Road cameras will detect drivers holding telephones and have them fined. (It was mentioned that the government here is proud to be the first European nation to do this)
    -Anyone not wearing a mask in public indoors will be fined a hundred euros.
    -Outlawed the sale of alcohol after 8pm. It's even illegal to carry it in a closed container outdoors after 8.

I linked the first one because to many it may seem unrelated to the pandemic. Those who have paid attention to this thread know better.

I'm absolutely positive these 'measures' will be permanent. And in the case they will reverse the mask mandate, we've set a really low bar for it to be implemented again the future.

Gathering to oppose these restrictions is made very difficult by the authorities, because the demonstrators are not complying with the restrictions, according to state news. Gathering to commemorate a tragedy on the other side of the globe is fine, if the victim is black. Dutch state news won't mention a thing about distancing under a picture of BLM demonstrators in Amsterdam packed like sardines.

Most Dutchmen I know are opposed, yet it is reported that the prime minister and his party are at the height of their popularity, by, you guessed it, state news.

There will be no response concerning Trumps immigration policies or his perceived racism by me, as my posts have been intercepted from the ether by Thor. I'm open to receiving reading recommendations.

Dick Morris calls GA's Secretary of State an SOB - YouTube

Is the Georgia recount just as bad as the first count?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I'm not as worried as you about China. I used to live in a communist country and can see the prancing from miles away. Covid has knocked their GDP to low digits, this is much worse than a double digit GDP drop in any other country. Remember, the CCP's grand plan is really just a major Ponzi scheme in which they keep labor costs low by continuously importing slave labor from the countryside. In order to make this happen, they have been running the mother of all inflation policies, which is set to come crashing down really fucking soon. Official figures put their internal debt at 330 percent of GDP, so it's likely close to 500. All of this is aside from the fact that they are naturally running out of labor as their population keeps getting older. A growth in GDP under ten percent, which has been going on for a couple of years now, has them walking backwards, and now this thing? I am anxious to see the tar and feather thing hit Shanghai within the next decade.

I understand why the comrades in the European Soviet Union are eager to copy them, those bastards have simply never gotten over their nostalgia for concentration camps.

But the real ticker is this New Zealand thing. What in the holy fuck has been going on there? This is full on morose dystopia, they have twice now elected a demon bitch from hell to enforce juche on a scale that the original authors have never considered possible, and it just keeps getting crazier by the day. Why? What is the rationale behind this? Is everybody drunk all the time?
    I think China’s long-term plan is to be America’s employer. War won.

How’d I miss this? Just seeing this now. Guess it wasn’t Bullshit and the video in the article is no longer available on YouTube. Hmmm

Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs - "I'm going to release the Kraken"

Having followed her for a while, I don't think this woman bluffs.
    BTW, I suspect she will be our next FBI Director.

---------

Trump: "Never bet against me."

Time to place my bet on Trump. Odds are 14/1 against him right now. The Winnings will make up for the bad covid year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't know, wal. Let's ask.

The problems in Michigan are profound and systemic: Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems. - YouTube
    I think I have the answer.

The more this election drags on it may then end up in your congress where there are more republican states than democrat, so one state one vote, I think your 12th amendment covers this. You may ask why would Aussies be so interested in this particular election? Well Biden has already got his foot into our Federal Government and we are advising him how to control CV-19, crazy! If Biden gets in we will go down the new Green plan as our "Democrats" are already saying Biden has a mandate to alter our climate policy. Therefore there is a lot at stake for us down-under if this democrat gets control of the US.

To those of you who remember...... Was the 2000 election debacle in FLA similarly covered as this one? I was living in Tallahassee at the time and remember the media vans on the state Supreme Court Street, as I would drive to work.

Do you recall the media assuming Gire was going to win.....until he all of a sudden didn't win?

I have zero recollection from 20 years ago. It just seems awfully quiet and slow going IF Trump was going to affect &attempt to reverse things via the court system.

Just curious.

Little things like this will add up: https://twitter.com/thechrisbuskirk/...64787647385600

Fast enough, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    There will be no response concerning Trumps immigration policies or his perceived racism by me, as my posts have been intercepted from the ether by Thor. I'm open to receiving reading recommendations.
    Just think of me as Facebook and Twitter, and everything will be okay.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs - "I'm going to release the Kraken"

Having followed her for a while, I don't think this woman bluffs.
    BTW, I suspect she will be our next FBI Director.
    Had a similar conversation with someone earlier who was doing the hand waiving and saying “no voter fraud, conspiracy theories, yada, yada, blah, blah!”

I just pointed out that they were acting as if it’s just Alex Jones saying this shit, but it’s not. There are serious people that don’t fuck around saying this shit.

I’m not sure what it takes to be completely oblivious to the reality of your surroundings but I clearly don’t have it. Sometimes I wish I did.

God I hope she gets appointed FBI director. That place needs a deep cleaning.