starting strength gym
Page 810 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 31071076080080880981081181282086091013101810 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    He tweeted this yesterday...lol

"700,000 ballots were not allowed to be viewed in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which means, based on our great Constitution, we win the State of Pennsylvania!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...07964404260870
    ...and?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The Kraken is going to be about 2 inches tall. If these people have super damning evidence, it is long past time to make it public. All this teasing just makes them seem desperate and dishonest.
    Much of it HAS been made public. It is buried and "debunked" by the powerful corporate digital giants. Somehow, you have to move it all into the light.

The media is 100% against you. The judges are activists; they create the law rather than enforce it. The FBI hides real evidence and instead manufactures evidence against our President. Our intelligence agencies got caught framing our President. The people are COMPLETELY entranced / brainwashed by the media. At least half the country has absolutely no clue what is really going on. Most of the republican party are compromised globalists scheming to get rid of Trump.

Have you gamed this out, CommanderFun? You have to get your ducks in a row before you drop a judicial MOAB on this country. And, even then, if you don't permanently fix our voting system (voter ID, secure voting systems, etc), then it will return to a banana republic the instant you leave office.

So, how do you pull this off? You have to first fire / replace all the corrupt top-tier FBI, install constitutional judges at all levels, free or replace controlled / blackmailed senators / congressman / government officials so they CAN represent the will of the people, ensure you have control of the Senate (otherwise, they will impeach you). You probably don't know the extent of the firings / terminations that have take place in the last 4 years. It's unprecedented.

You must SHOW the people that our voting system is wide open to well financed cheaters. You can't tell the people; you must show them. <<--- We are here now.
    Any less patient approach leads to....Trump is impeached via 25th Amendment because he is a Tyrant...and the people would fully support it because they are brainwashed.

Game it out. Many bad endings await you. As Barr said...These things take time

Rip, to answer your earlier question: I still have faith in Barr. The fact that you doubt him is EXACTLY the optics needed to pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The media is 100% against you. The judges are activists; they create the law rather than enforce it. The FBI hides real evidence and instead manufactures evidence against our President. Our intelligence agencies got caught framing our President. The people are COMPLETELY entranced / brainwashed by the media. At least half the country has absolutely no clue what is really going on. Most of the republican party are compromised globalists scheming to get rid of Trump.
    Pretty succinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I think it is fair to say, yes, the media was acting hysterically during the 2000 Gore dangling chads. They acted that way when Reagan was elected in 1980 too. Ironically the media of 1980 is what made me a lifelong conservative. What they said and what I observed were not the same and I was a scientist in training.
    "Election results, according to Democrats:

— 1960: Kennedy wins a razor-thin victory after a surprisingly high turnout of dead voters in Texas and Illinois — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 1964: Landslide election for Lyndon Johnson — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 1968: Nixon won with his racist (and mythical) “Southern strategy.”

— 1972: Nixon landslide — no provable cheating.

— 1976: Carter won — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 1980: Reagan won by traitorously colluding with Iran to prevent the release of American hostages before the election!

— 1984: Reagan landslide — no provable cheating.

— 1988: Bush 41 won in a landslide because of his racist Willie Horton ads.

— 1992: Clinton won with 43% of the vote — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 1996: Clinton won with 49% of the vote — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 2000: Bush 43 was “selected, not elected” after the Supreme Court stole it for him.

— 2004: Bush won because of Diebold hacking the voting machines in Ohio.

— 2008: Obama won — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 2012: Obama won — FAIR ELECTION, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!

— 2016: Trump won after colluding with Russia to persuade them to purchase $200,000 in Facebook ads."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ng-gracefully/

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Pretty succinct.
    And we either live in a world where the established power can change the outcome of our elections openly, or the same powers can manipulate the information we receive to think that the fraud is either fantasy or absolute.

Either way... no bueno.

Much of it HAS been made public. It is buried and "debunked" by the powerful corporate digital giants. Somehow, you have to move it all into the light.

Have you gamed this out, CommanderFun? You have to get your ducks in a row before you drop a judicial MOAB on this country. And, even then, if you don't permanently fix our voting system (voter ID, secure voting systems, etc), then it will return to a banana republic the instant you leave office.

So, how do you pull this off? You have to first fire / replace all the corrupt top-tier FBI, install constitutional judges at all levels, free or replace controlled / blackmailed senators / congressman / government officials so they CAN represent the will of the people, ensure you have control of the Senate (otherwise, they will impeach you). You probably don't know the extent of the firings / terminations that have take place in the last 4 years. It's unprecedented.

You must SHOW the people that our voting system is wide open to well financed cheaters. You can't tell the people; you must show them. <<--- We are here now.
    Any less patient approach leads to....Trump is impeached via 25th Amendment because he is a Tyrant...and the people would fully support it because they are brainwashed.

Rip, to answer your earlier question: I still have faith in Barr. The fact that you doubt him is EXACTLY the optics needed to pull this off.
    This reminds me of a Dan Carlin podcast; the facts are there, the setup is great, the narrative entertaining, but the conclusion is probably wrong. I want to believe you, I just don’t. The federal government is massive. The newest department, Department of Homeland Security, is nearing a quarter of a million employees. The extent of the firings over the last four years may be unprecedented, but it likely won’t be enough to overcome the Leviathan.

All I've seen is a lot of stuff that merits investigation. No "Krakens" yet. Your post sounds more like QAnon fantasy that this is all "part of the plan". I hope he does have some amazing masterstroke ready to go here. But I'll believe in it when it appears, not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The part of China that is worrying has been their ability to destabilize and weaken the United States and Europe.
    Sure, I agree, but the only reason they have been able to do this was because of a decade long inflation policy. The CCP was somewhat successful in their labor Ponzi scheme until 2008, really successful with the monetary Ponzi scheme on a global scale because they were the only ones spending fiat money (the Obama cabinet ran an isolationist monetary policy) in the past decade, but now both of these have run out, and they don't have an internal market to rely on to spur further progress. I would very much like a strong and stable China, but it will not become so until they get rid of the CCP. I believe Covid is the very thing to set all of this in motion, for reasons I mentioned earlier. I am also sure that the CCP is fully aware of this, which is why they have taken such a hard propaganda effort to portray themselves as not being affected by Covid.

In Amsterdam, a man is being 'quarantined' and charged with aggravated assault for trying to board a plane. During a search, a piece of paper was found saying he tested positive for covid. I'm curious as to how different this 'quarantine' is from solitary confinement. Just in, no link in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Ok, let me rephrase the question, are you happier in Gouda land with the next generation surveillance dystopia under a "classical liberal" government or would you rather you stayed in Hungary where you would have had the opportunity to see what life in North Korea is like? It's a tough choice, I know.
    Lets not pretend either country is autonomous in their 'emergency measures'. Hungary has the oldest population in the EU. So in the globalist mind, the lockdown does 'the most good' here. It actually says a lot about Orban that he's been able to resist this long.

From early april

He said the government would not give up its fundamental approach of nurturing a work-based economy, and he dismissed the approach of returning to a welfare-based economy, explaining that would require the country to borrow, probably from abroad, and get backed into a place “where the IMF and financial speculators of the like of George Soros are waiting for us”.

“Let’s not give up our goals, let’s not give up what we have achieved, let’s not give up Hungary’s independence, let’s not give up the work-based economy and let’s not give up the chance to live proudly either,” he said.
    Besides, Orban is too much of populist to extend the curfew indefinitely. I have a lot of more faith in things going back to normal there than in Holland. Hungarians value their 1848 liberal rights and have a history of taking up arms if needed. In contrast, most Dutch do not know who wrote their constitution.

starting strength coach development program
    "I never say anything I can't prove." She needs to hurry.

Sidney Powell drops the hammer on Gina Haspel and Dominion… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I hope she has excellent security.

Sidney Powell With Maria Bartiromo - YouTube