starting strength gym
Page 811 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 31171176180180981081181281382186191113111811 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Trudeau is an evil mother fucker! At least he is an honest evil fuck!
    https://twitter.com/derf_anon/status...447936001?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "I never say anything I can't prove." She needs to hurry.

Sidney Powell drops the hammer on Gina Haspel and Dominion… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I hope she has excellent security.

Sidney Powell With Maria Bartiromo - YouTube
    And she needs a deadman’s switch.

She needs to hurry.
    This is what I was referring to in one of my earlier posts. My recollection is that in 2000, things moved much more quickly than they seem to be moving now. I could be wrong on this though.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Mega dittos.

This in fact mildly surprising. I am such a naif.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    This is what I was referring to in one of my earlier posts. My recollection is that in 2000, things moved much more quickly than they seem to be moving now. I could be wrong on this though.
    She’s generally considered one of the best, if not the best, anti-corruption attorneys in the country. I have to assume things are mapped out.

It’s actually good her hand is not tipped in that the media can’t scramble to get ahead of it. Waiting is a strategy if you have iron clad evidence to put before a judge.

Hey, a guy can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    All I've seen is a lot of stuff that merits investigation. No "Krakens" yet. Your post sounds more like QAnon fantasy that this is all "part of the plan". I hope he does have some amazing masterstroke ready to go here. But I'll believe in it when it appears, not before.
    I agree. There is no plan. Qanon has done many good things, but believing it is an excuse for complacency is foolish.

We must make it absolutely clear to our overlords that we do not view the election as legitimate and will never behave as if it was a legitimate election.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Sure, I agree, but the only reason they have been able to do this was because of a decade long inflation policy. The CCP was somewhat successful in their labor Ponzi scheme until 2008, really successful with the monetary Ponzi scheme on a global scale...
    They need to be taken seriously. So far, Trump has been the only person to stand up to them. There needs to be sizable enough pressure and outrage to spur change policy.
    The influence they have gained through buying politicians/academics/businessmen. is more damaging than the ponzi scheme. The damage to the western economies from erosion of manufacturing capabilities is more damaging still and the extensive ideological communist subversion campaign is the most damaging.
    Make no mistake, we are at war with China and should treat it as such.
    I don't believe the CCP necessarily needs to be deposed. If it is defanged through tough, but fair policy changes, they will likely return to being a hermit kingdom. That may be the best victory.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    They historically have been very honest about their goals, but nobody has wanted to believe them for the past 250 years.

Here is the actual conspiracy theory: Myron Fagan exposes the Illuminati/CFR [1967] I will offer no opinion of the truths or falsehoods contained within.

"I never say anything I can't prove." She needs to hurry.

Sidney Powell drops the hammer on Gina Haspel and Dominion… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I hope she has excellent security.

Sidney Powell With Maria Bartiromo - YouTube
    Others have expressed the same concern. In response, Attorney L Lin Wood tweeted:
    No Need to worry about @SidneyPowerll1, she travels with the Kraken!!!

People also expressed concern for Attorney L Lin Wood's safety, and L Lin Wood Replied
    You are so kind to express concerns for my safety. I am safe. I believe in Jesus Christ & the promise of protection in Psalm 91.

Assisting God are several AR-15’s, plenty of ammo, & some really good people who know how to use them.

I will be fine. God bless you. - Lin
    The Kraken is sounding pretty militant
    What exactly is Sidney Powell about to release?

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    She’s generally considered one of the best, if not the best, anti-corruption attorneys in the country. I have to assume things are mapped out.

It’s actually good her hand is not tipped in that the media can’t scramble to get ahead of it. Waiting is a strategy if you have iron clad evidence to put before a judge.

Hey, a guy can dream.
    Exactly. A guy can dream.

BTW, Sidney Powell graduated from Needham Broughton High School in Raleigh, NC. She was the youngest federal attorney in US history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    ...Exactly. A guy can dream....
    Daydreaming will get us in trouble.

Thousands of politicians, bureaucrats, judges and technocrats are watching closely.
    They want to be on the winning team; all else is secondary.
    Perception of public response will be the determining factor for many of them.

If they see docile subservience, trust in the system and daydreaming, they will choose harsher lockdowns. This is the path towards a stolen election and a Biden Presidency.

We need strong, unyielding, yet rational and measured resistance. Fight, but fight smart.
    Too weak, and we get The Great Reset from the Harris Administration.
    Too reckless or divisive and we may be manipulated into a civil war or WWIII followed by The Great Reset under a global federation.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    the extensive ideological communist subversion campaign is the most damaging.
    Make no mistake, we are at war with China and should treat it as such.
    I don't think they needed to put much effort into the ideological campaign, the intellectuals in the west have been looking to destroy western societies for 80 years now. I also don't agree with you about the war thing. We are actually joining China in the first global Keynesian bubble.