starting strength gym
Page 815 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 31571576580581381481581681782586591513151815 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Here's a fun website we've posted before: COVID-19: Data Main - NYC Health

Poke around here and see what you can find in the Cases/Hospitalizations/Deaths graphs.

If this is true. I will never stop laughing. I guess the McDonalds Monopoly was just practice

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden | The Buffalo Chronicle

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Poke around here and see what you can find in the Cases/Hospitalizations/Deaths graphs.
    Dear Rip,

Why do they count deaths with a positive covid test in the covid death count as “confirmed deaths”. What, is that vs. “rumored deaths”?

V

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    If this is true. I will never stop laughing. I guess the McDonalds Monopoly was just practice

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden | The Buffalo Chronicle
    It would certainly explain why the ballots were only marked for Biden, and no downballot races were selected -- time. Somebody asked that question a couple of days ago.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

What cannot be unseen, is that this mob boss has lost his panache. The outer-garment befits an underweight 30-something. Sliding into mutton-dressed-as-lamb territory. I hope he doesn’t read this.

It would certainly explain why the ballots were only marked for Biden, and no downballot races were selected -- time. Somebody asked that question a couple of days ago.
    And that was one of my answers to his question. Filling in extra dots would mean the time being multiplied for each extra dot.

Nothing to see here. Don’t forget -
    Always Be Cowering
    Wear a mask
    Lock yourself in your room
    Go out of business
    It’s for the greater good
    You don’t want to kill grandma, do you?
    That’s a good little citizen.

CDC ADMITS — We counted 51,000 heart attacks as Covid deaths… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

The real results were seized in Germany. 410 Electoral Votes for Trump. Including a win in California?!

https://twitter.com/_IamAnita_D/stat...543721990?s=20

Funny, on the main page they only post the graphs (cases, hospitalizations, deaths) with the last three months of data now.
    That's the only way they can make the current 'swell' in cases look more ominous than it is.
    And obviously that really shrinks the Y-axis units down.
    Currently daily peak is 13 deaths out of 8 million people?

You have to dig around in there quite a bit to find the graphs that go back to the beginning:
    here
    COVID-19: Data Trends - NYC Health

starting strength coach development program

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    And that was one of my answers to his question. Filling in extra dots would mean the time being multiplied for each extra dot.
    Oh, children. What will you believe next?

“He wants a clean record. He wants to fish and hunt on federal lands. He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant. “But most of all he wants the thanks of a grateful nation for coming forward.”

“He wouldn’t mind a little fame — or a lot of fame,” he jokes. “If he comes forward he’ll probably get a book deal and a movie franchise.”

Political observers believe that Merlino could sell the rights of his story to a major Hollywood production studio for more than $20 million, and a book deal could yield as much as $10 million.

“You have to understand the thing about Skinny Joey is that he is very charismatic and knows how to tell an enthralling story,” the associate explains. “He’d be an incredible movie narrator, and he’d perform excellently in congressional testimony. He could hit that testimony so far out of the ballpark that he becomes a superstar instantaneously — a real celebrity presence.”