starting strength gym
Page 838 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 33873878882883683783883984084888893813381838 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's not hard to be a Doctor in the UK.
    If he’s from the UK, I’ll deal with this clown Rip!

Quote Originally Posted by moose365 View Post
    Alright, two things:

1) Biden won. Just accept it. This pandering to conspiracies is pathetic. Grow up.

2) Speaking as a doctor, the COVID-19 pandemic is NOT “just the flu”. You try working in A&E with 20 patients requiring oxygen. Cases and deaths are rising again in both USA and UK. No, it’s not “obedience” to wear a mask; it’s fucking common sense. Hopefully these vaccines will work and next year we’ll be back to somewhat normal life. Until then, just act responsibly.
    Alright, four things:

1) You are correct, Biden did win a most likely fraudulent election.

2) Remind us good Doctor, what is the death rate of Covid 19 in the UK and what is the all-time highest occupancy percentage of the newly built Covid 19 Nightingale Hospitals with patients with Covid 19?

3) Which UK University did you obtain your medical degree and where do you live in the UK?

4) Re. Rip growing up, how about you grow a brain and a pair?

This is the clincher story of all. I have been following it but can't seem to find hard confirmation. If true, game over for the Deep State

https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/...767433216?s=20

Mask are a source of control. They may help slightly in certain cases, but do not deserve the attention they are getting. It is more about control, the left wants to show how powerful they can be. Toronto advises to wear a face mask during sex, or have sex without your face coming in contact your partner..... If this virus is this bad, mask do not matter. We would all need to stay inside, no sex, no shopping, the salvation army will drop off food at your door step. No interacting with anyone outside your home, no news, NO PROTESTING, no restaurants,gyms, or anything. If they are serious about this, mask are not where they should stop. Mask clearly are not working like they intended, it is just an easy way to look at someone and see if they are complying.

This is a very interesting piece that implies important things about how much we don't really know: Trump's BRILLIANT Pre-Election Executive Order that Trapped Democrats
    It is the keystone to everything that is about to unfold:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Let me show you a small, verifiable part of the plan...

Have you read this Executive Order? Here's Human Rights Attorney Leigh Dundas' analysis: Executive order for election interference (if you must, skip to about 5:30)

There was a plan. It's being executed. It was a trap. It is quite possible that the Digital Giants were also caught in this trap.
    ----
    The most important 2 minutes you'll hear today: L Lin Wood yesterday provides insight into the truths to be revealed

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I don't know if Sindey Powell is crazy or not. But if what she is claiming is even 50% true.....wow. Heck 25% true = wow.
    She and Lin Wood are serious attorneys who are putting their very successful careers on the line with their bold claims. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by speaking bullshit. And remember, Sidney Powell represents General Flynn; he knows it all

Lin Wood's Twitter is a good follow right now.

This shitty little state may be worse than New York: Multiple grocery stores in NM ordered to close by state amid COVID-19 | KRQE News 13

New Mexico has long been the greatest recipient of money from the federal government in the country. They have a long history of a shitty economy and horrible politicians. I don't stop there on my way to Colorado except to take a piss.
    I stopped there when I was driving from Texas to Colorado. At a mountain pass, one of the better known ones. Had a burger at a "diner" that's part of a chain, I forget the name. The burger was good.

Asymptomatic Spread Revisited
    Jeffrey A. Tucker
    – November 22, 202
    Asymptomatic Spread Revisited – AIER

Admittedly anecdotal but firsthand. I teach CrossFit at a local YMCA (yes, they do barbell strength training too). Classes have been small this year since Covid. This week, myself and two others (that I know of) who attended class last week tested positive within a 24 hour period. All symptomatic with cold/flu-like symptoms. Simplest analysis implies we all contracted it at the same time. There were 6 people in class including myself one week earlier, in a 1500 sf room, generally maintaining 6’ distancing or more (I try to maintain at least 10’ personally). No one wore masks. Occam suggests that this was a super spreader event similar to the Mt. Vernon Choir episode.

I realize many folks here do not think there’s much to be concerned about, but this put three of us and our spouses and families in quarantine for 10-14 days. I interact with people frequently in my day job and always wear an N95 mask since I’m going into people’s homes. I don’t get paid if I don’t work. Statistically, all of us will probably be fine, but one guy lives with his 80 something father-in-law who had a stroke last spring, so the impacts could multiply.

Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    I wouldn't bother with the excitement. Unless you're a qanon guy, then I guess it's all just fantasy role playing anyways.

Quote from Tucker Carlson:

"When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provide any today at the press conference."
    I understand the frustration, but things that will change the history of the country and the world should not first be aired on a TV show. As much as I like Tucker, he's covering his own ass first here. I'm happy to wait a while:

Sidney Powell Says They Have many Smoking Guns, Some of Whom May Need Witness Protection | David Harris Jr.

FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing 'legitimate accusations' of election fraud to court | Just The News

https://youtu.be/HifxtUbVH2c This is an interview with Lin Wood.

Judge Jeanine opening statement, fantastic interview with Lin Wood… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS Graphs at 5:25.

STATISTICAL IMPOSSIBLITY — Dominion Transferring Vote Ratios Between Precincts in Pennsylvania… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

https://twitter.com/i/status/1330256760851066890

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hanson View Post
    Admittedly anecdotal but firsthand. I teach CrossFit at a local YMCA (yes, they do barbell strength training too). Classes have been small this year since Covid. This week, myself and two others (that I know of) who attended class last week tested positive within a 24 hour period. All symptomatic with cold/flu-like symptoms. Simplest analysis implies we all contracted it at the same time. There were 6 people in class including myself one week earlier, in a 1500 sf room, generally maintaining 6’ distancing or more (I try to maintain at least 10’ personally). No one wore masks. Occam suggests that this was a super spreader event similar to the Mt. Vernon Choir episode.

I realize many folks here do not think there’s much to be concerned about, but this put three of us and our spouses and families in quarantine for 10-14 days. I interact with people frequently in my day job and always wear an N95 mask since I’m going into people’s homes. I don’t get paid if I don’t work. Statistically, all of us will probably be fine, but one guy lives with his 80 something father-in-law who had a stroke last spring, so the impacts could multiply.

Food for thought.
    Oh, Scott, there is much to be concerned about. You are being impacted by the RESPONSE to the virus, not the virus itself. Can you not see this? How many of you died? How sick were you? How many tests were run, and what was the cycle threshold? What steps did the guy with the 80-year-old relative take to keep him from getting sick? Is the 80-year-old guy healthy -- the life expectancy in the US is 78.7 years -- or is he a sick/fat pile of shit already on borrowed time?

Isn't it interesting that this year, for the first time, we have been encouraged to stop the spread of the virus to "save lives" when the seasonal flu kills people at approximately the same rate, and has in the past killed many more, and nobody ever sold us a flu shot as "saving lives." People get sick. They always have. The flu makes you sick. COVID-19 makes you sick. Sometimes, although not often, sick people die. It has always been this way. It will continue to be this way, no matter how much control people like you give the government over our lives. Stop being afraid, and remember what you already know to be true.

In the US, the Deadly Covid-19 Pandemic has killed 251,715 out of a population of 328,239,523, for a DC19 of 0.0767%. In 2018, there were a total of 2,839,205 deaths in the US (for some reason, 2019 is not available yet).

And please remember that anybody who falls off a ladder or gets killed in a car wreck that tests positive for the Deadly COVID-19 Virus appears in the first number, so that the real percentage is lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    ...She and Lin Wood are serious attorneys who are putting their very successful careers on the line with their bold claims. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by speaking bullshit...
    The fact that Powell struggles with the tech portion of the fraud ("I'm not good with numbers.") lends authenticity to her claims. Like I think I posted earlier, the technical/mathematical aspect of the fraud is difficult to communicate. There's an "impedance" mismatch between that technical world, and the world of law/politics. Which gives the fraudsters a lot of power.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    If the only function UBI serves is to get people away from Bootstrap-ism, then it would be a win. You want to talk about what's against human nature? Bootstrap, conservative economic thinking because every society that ever existed was full of people who shared what they had with their ethnic kith and kin (and obviously not with random members of competing foreign tribes), provided for each other, ensured everyone was accounted for... and if they failed to do that, they didn't survive.
    The government giving people money has a very long history of destruction. We've seen it here in the US much more than you have, and it erased entire ways of life as people are brought under the thumb. You write very well about things you have no firsthand knowledge of. But I'll give you credit for the rest of your post. Here:

The One Chart That Predicts Our Future | Zero Hedge