starting strength gym
Page 841 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 34174179183183984084184284385189194113411841 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    There’s talk online that UK gyms will remain closed in a trade off for pubs re opening, Words fail me.
    Time to start serving booze at the gym. Shots and Squats

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Those of you who haven't watched this yet need to get busy.

Unlocked - Exclusive to Unlocked Dr Mike Yeadon | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Probably, but if you don’t think covid is worth locking down for, I doubt you’d want to bankrupt the world to eliminate the common cold.
    Don’t a lot of people die with the common cold?

With, not from.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Probably, but if you don’t think covid is worth locking down for, I doubt you’d want to bankrupt the world to eliminate the common cold.
    Let’s split the difference, and eliminate the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

He’s cheating. Playing my heart strings with that garage. The work-in-progress bike is the clincher.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    We will have to see how credible this high ranking Venezuelan military officer is but he has reportedly given a statement under oath saying he was in a control room watching the votes in real time when it was being rigged for Chavez. And they could make adjustments as needed. Sounds like these machines definitely have remote access. Last report was he is in the United states. December 14th, I still think, is the drop dead cutoff for this to all get resolved. Events will be moving quickly in the next 3+ weeks.
    If a voting machine has an ethernet port or a wifi antenna, chop it up with an axe. Chop up the guy who sold you it too, while you're at it. That is my opinion as an industry certified IT professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    We will have to see how credible this high ranking Venezuelan military officer is but he has reportedly given a statement under oath saying he was in a control room watching the votes in real time when it was being rigged for Chavez. And they could make adjustments as needed. Sounds like these machines definitely have remote access. Last report was he is in the United states. December 14th, I still think, is the drop dead cutoff for this to all get resolved. Events will be moving quickly in the next 3+ weeks.
    It appears that this type of "rigging" has also been done amongst the Democrat themselves, i.e. Clinton vs Sanders, although Sanders did not reveal this, there is a lot of speculation about at the moment, but if it turns out to be true and the election is forfeited, there will be major changes in the US including some very upset folk(s) in the BLV (Bloodshed, Looting & Violence)and ANTIFA (ANthother Terrorist Ideology Fanning Anger)camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Recurring themes here. Seems like the authorities are not brave enough to follow the science. As Yeadon says, we’re sliding into a post-factual world. First time I’ve heard it put that way.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Recurring themes here. Seems like the authorities are not brave enough to follow the science. As Yeadon says, we’re sliding into a post-factual world. First time I’ve heard it put that way.
    It's not necessarily "post-factual", the people in charge just don't give a shit. They have other priorities. "Build Back Better" is the key to understanding the whole thing. The lockdown measures are to bleed us out so we'll be begging them for the great reset. I guess many of our fellow citizens ARE already "post-factual" though, as they are willfully blind to this shit hitting them over the head.