starting strength gym
Page 844 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 34474479483484284384484584685489494413441844 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Australia: Leading the World in COVID-19 Bullshit

For those of you around the world who are wondering why you should give two turds about some country “down under” that possesses little economic, military or cultural might, listen up. While it is a relatively minor player in world affairs, Australia nonetheless serves as an illuminating warning for residents of other countries not yet infected with the same degree of Orwellian control.

Anthony Colpo with his fourth (and best) article on COVID-19

Australia: Leading the World in COVID-19 Bullshit – Anthony Colpo
    Tony is currently applying for a position of Tourist Ambassador to Australia, but it is not all that bad, although he is correct about our politicians though. He is a bike rider, not a strength coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is an important distinction. The Australians decided to disarm. He will not disarm American society, and if he pushes it too hard, the outcome will be messy for his group of criminal accomplices.
    nah .... you'll comply rip, believe me.

A bit more detail slips out. Powell mentions “VPN” lines into the machines. Plausible. Seems authentic, since “from the mouths of [tech] babes”.

Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion | Newsmax.com

I think some are calling this a “batshit crazy” interview. It does not impact me so.

This is an important distinction. The Australians decided to disarm. He will not disarm American society, and if he pushes it too hard, the outcome will be messy for his group of criminal accomplices.
    Excuse me Mark for not putting all my posts today into the one block, but in regard to Australians deciding to disarm. We did not decide, it was decided for us. We never had the protection of a 2nd amendment as you folk(s) have. I suspect though if Biden gets in you may have a huge by back scheme like we had and then the 2nd Amendment will be abrogated somehow.

The amount of firearms in this country from what I have seen and heard is off the charts. This country is filled to the brim with them. I sold firearms for two years during the Obama years. We sold firearms all day long, ammo too. This was one store in a moderately big city. I can only imagine what the whole nation has. I sold all my firearms about two weeks ago. It was the perfect time because no one could find the guns I had and the ammo I had. I decided to sell them at around noon that day. By 6 at night all the guns and ammo were sold. I am looking into a large caliber revolver and a lever action 30-30 with no scope. Going gun minimalist!

It's happening. It's the "slow walk" method where the slow nibbling wears you down. There is no defining "Aha!" moment where everyone flips out. Too many soft spined critters want to "get along" and after all, some of these things are common sense. Just look at the language they use... "common sense gun laws".

Examples: silencers and automatic weapons. The path is now paved to treat any class of weapon they want as an fully automatic weapon or silencers.. pay 400 dollars and register your weapon. Slipper slope.

It has now been two months since the State
    of Florida rescinded ALL Covid restrictions.

Behold, the utter absence of a Covid
    apocalypse:

https://twitter.com/bryanbrinkman/st...652993538?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Doesn't sound like we're too far behind that here in the US. The Biden team just went public with their "gun safety" plan today and was broadcast on the morning news on the radio here - forced buyback or registration of all semi-auto weapons and magazines. It's no longer a hidden page on the Biden for president website - Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
    Close the “hate crime loophole.”Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm

A very plastic provision written in newspeak: "Bias crimes"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Doesn't sound like we're too far behind that here in the US. The Biden team just went public with their "gun safety" plan today and was broadcast on the morning news on the radio here - forced buyback or registration of all semi-auto weapons and magazines. It's no longer a hidden page on the Biden for president website - Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
    Who will enforce these bullshit policies in the United States? Are you under the impression that most police departments or the military will disarm the public? Here in small town USA, guns outnumber people--I alone have more guns in my safe than students in any given class in school--and the town's police officer is our neighbor who the community sees everyday. I doubt that he would have a job or (more likely) be able to live with himself if he enforced any of these restrictions on our constitutional rights. I know that you are not the Bad Guy, Steve, but we have to understand that Bad Guys wreck havoc when Good Guys do not have guns. John Lovell has been an excellent resource and philosopher on everything Second Amendment, so I would encourage anyone to take a look at his website.

How to Disarm America - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    nah .... you'll comply rip, believe me.
    You think so, Fulcrum? I'm real tired of your shit already, and now you're calling me a coward. Go post on the other board. You're done here.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    The amount of firearms in this country from what I have seen and heard is off the charts. This country is filled to the brim with them. I sold firearms for two years during the Obama years. We sold firearms all day long, ammo too. This was one store in a moderately big city. I can only imagine what the whole nation has. I sold all my firearms about two weeks ago. It was the perfect time because no one could find the guns I had and the ammo I had. I decided to sell them at around noon that day. By 6 at night all the guns and ammo were sold. I am looking into a large caliber revolver and a lever action 30-30 with no scope. Going gun minimalist!
    I've heard estimates of 400 million firearms in the hands of 70 million people, most of whom did not vote for Joe Biden. I'm glad you've solved your problem with an interesting solution.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    It has now been two months since the State
    of Florida rescinded ALL Covid restrictions.
    Yes, the lack of media review here is total.