starting strength gym
Page 851 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 35175180184184985085185285386190195113511851 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Ivor cummins
    The utter nutter mad modelers who destroy
    societies - just look at their lunatic handiwork
    versus reality in bars...

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...860711425?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Being married to a Japanese girl, and having traveled there for the last 20 years on a frequent basis, I can only suspect they're trying to do something to solve their massive birth rate problem. The people there live forever and no one is having children. They are so short on children being born that the government is trying to encourage citizens with to make babies with incentives, more paid vacation, etc. I think their debt to GDP ratio is the highest in the world right now, and they're desperate for a work force. Foreign born workers seem to be the only way around it, so I think they're trying to cater to that. That's simply my guess. I don't necessarily agree or disagree as I truly don't know enough about Japanese politics to real give all this a fair shake. The things I listed are just what I catch wind of whenever I'm over there.
    Dumping Abbenomics would be a first step. Restoring the Emperor and all the banned traditional cultural practices would be a second.

Briggs is footnote 1 in Powell’s suit against MI.

And Whitmer is up for Time’s Person of the Year.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Rip, I’m thankful for this thread. The discussions and resources like Briggs have leavened the madness with sanity.

For the tech community here. Associated with Sidney Powell's court filing in GA is the following confirming some of our discussions here...

A court document of 17 pages of technical detail about the 2020 election. Sworn to by a military intelligence technical expert that illustrates that China & Iran interfered in the election. Also illustrates all the servers connected around the world which were accessible via the internet to USA election data.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.15.pdf

Government employees are amazing people.

The coalition cited data from member facilities that claimed their gyms and fitness studios had a “0% transmission rate” out of approximately “260,000 indoor visits.”

“We collected data on over 260,000 indoor visits from July to Nov 2020 and ONLY 30 reported cases walked into our locations. There was a 0% transmission rate traced from person to person. Not a single person contracted COVID from our facilities,” the gyms wrote. The data doesn’t lie.”

The Philadelphia Department of Health disagreed with the group’s assessment of the closures and continued to assert that fitness facilities are “high-risk settings for COVID-19 spread.”

“It is regrettable that places like gyms have had to stop indoor activities,” the department responded, according to Fox News, though they reiterated their belief that gyms “have been shown to be high-risk settings for COVID-19 spread.”

The department continued, “By restricting gatherings gyms as well as other locations we can spare our hospitals from becoming overwhelmed, and save people’s lives.”
    Where does one go to learn how to behave in this manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    For the tech community here. Associated with Sidney Powell's court filing in GA is the following confirming some of our discussions here...

A court document of 17 pages of technical detail about the 2020 election. Sworn to by a military intelligence technical expert that illustrates that China & Iran interfered in the election. Also illustrates all the servers connected around the world which were accessible via the internet to USA election data.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.15.pdf
    This really fucks everything up. If this Biden dogshit continues, they have the courts too, in addition to the media and the DOJ.

Our governor has spent the last two months saying what a great job bars, restaurants, and gyms have done - how little transmission has been recorded from those sources and how they are complying and doing their best to keep things clean. He openly admitted that the problem is private gatherings and public large gatherings. Then two weeks ago, threatened to close gyms, bars, and restaurants if Ohio can't get the surge of cases under control. I'm convinced he just wants to be seen doing something.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    I'm convinced he just wants to be seen doing something.
    How about leaving office?

The media is apparently ignoring these filings in GA and MI, and Twitter is blocking links to them. Full-blown Soviet Union shit here. Here are a couple of analyses. The mfirst is long and comprehensive:

Vox Popoli: Mailvox: an analysis of the Powell filing in GA

The second is easy: Vox Popoli: Mailvox: A second opinion

A second lawyer writes of his initial impression of Powell's GA lawsuit.

This is a 104-page complaint, a firehose of information and allegations from a very big-time lawyer. Anyone who tells you this is suit nothing or that they've grasped this entire complaint after one night of reading is lying. This is going to take all weekend for most intelligent people to read and grasp, including lawyers. I've not even completed reading it, I'm taking it slow.

It's now blindingly obvious why the Trump campaign disassociated from Powell a few days ago: they wanted this lawsuit to be officially unrelated to the campaign and its finances. Trump and his campaign are not parties she's representing here, she's representing electors in GA. Far from throwing her under the bus, they deliberately made her a completely free radical, unencumbered by campaign rules and regulations and Swamp oversight. Like with Roger Stone, she's outside the system.

This suit is a big reason why General Flynn was pardoned this week. Now, the corrupt Flynn trial judge can't waste time or resources by demanding Powell file extra briefs or come to court and distract her from this. That great Dem delay tactic has been neutralized; Powell is all in on this.

Page 9, Paragraph 14. Holy shit.

For about 7 days now, the SJW defense rhetoric I've heard was, in part, "Oh yeah? When they going to prove this in court? Put up or shut up." Now, after Rudy's hearings yesterday and Powell's filing last night, they've put up----they put it on the line. Big time.

The Democratic party lawyers just shit their pants. Biden did as well, but he does that every morning. Their Thanksgiving is officially ruined; they are all going to be working all holiday weekend to file a response.

14. As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020. This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting Systems. (See Attached hereto as Exh. 8, copy of redacted witness affidavit, 17 pages, November 23, 2020).

I fear some states in the US will simply not be able to avoid lockdowns. I think you guys need to get ready. Act as if you will be going into lockdown, so if you don’t, great.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How about leaving office?
    That's a nice thought.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com