starting strength gym
Page 852 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 35275280284285085185285385486290295213521852 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    More on the President's Executive Order as it relates to the GA complaint: Leigh Dundas Explains Trumps 2018 Executive Order as it relates to 2020 Election Fraud - YouTube

Things are happening quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I can only suspect they're trying to do something to solve their massive birth rate problem.
    Yes, that's my understanding. They have a massive worker shortage coming up. They are trying to deal with it with more robots...but that's only gonna go so far. Japan, it seems, has had a hard time attracting immigrants to fill the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    For the tech community here. Associated with Sidney Powell's court filing in GA is the following confirming some of our discussions here...

A court document of 17 pages of technical detail about the 2020 election. Sworn to by a military intelligence technical expert that illustrates that China & Iran interfered in the election. Also illustrates all the servers connected around the world which were accessible via the internet to USA election data.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.15.pdf
    Consider the source. Sydney Powell is so full of it even Trump had to fire her. Her employment was so short, Giuliani claimed she never worked there at all. Scaramucci lasted longer. According to Limbaugh, Powell "jumped the shark." And Carlson agreed. Fantasy land.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Consider the source. Sydney Powell is so full of it even Trump had to fire her. Her employment was so short, Giuliani claimed she never worked there at all. Scaramucci lasted longer. According to Limbaugh, Powell "jumped the shark." And Carlson agreed. Fantasy land.
    You didn't read the complaint. Consider the actual complaint.

Yes, that's my understanding. They have a massive worker shortage coming up. They are trying to deal with it with more robots...but that's only gonna go so far. Japan, it seems, has had a hard time attracting immigrants to fill the ranks.
    This is correct basically. Japanese politicians are effectively run by big business, and they need more workers to do the dirty jobs young Japanese don't have a taste for.
    The LDP are seemingly happy to invite in Vietnamese and other South East Asian migrants on controlled visas to do this work, but it is basically with the strict stipulation that they go home at the end of the job.
    The initial quote is old as the hills and does not reflect LDP orthodoxy or even the person's current views.
    Every few years there are new initiatives to open up, improve English levels and internationalize, since I have been here (nearly 25 years now on and off) absolutely none have moved the needle.

Consider the source.
    As we will now do for all of your future posts.

This might prove to be an opportunity for some side income for those who may have found themselves unemployed thanks to the shutdowns.

Might be a market for these soon: How to Build a Gallows: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

They say you'll never work a day in your life if you love your work.

Oh no! I wish I had known ^that^ before I bet $1,000 on Trump at 25/1 odds against him a few days ago at: Betfair Exchange | Best Odds Online, Back and Lay Betting

Odds are now 12/1 against Trump. Care to meet me there for small $100 bet? I'm clearly a dumb guy living in a fantasy world, and you are clearly a research oriented guy who has cable tv. Easy money, Albos. Your exposure is only $1,200, but there's no way you can lose. Shall we dance?

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    Just so I don't misunderstand...
    You will.
    Cuomo calls a sheriff who won't enforce mask mandate a 'dictator' | TheHill
    Funny how the world looks to some people.

George Washington was granted the powers of a dictator for 7 years (1776-1783). I imagine the British grumbled about his crimes, human rights violations and abuse of power for quite some time. Do you think it is time to tear down his statues?

Quote Originally Posted by jintyo View Post
    As a permanent resident in Japan, I'll bite.
    The quote this is apparently based on is from 2001. Since at least 2010 Motegi has veritably and quite vocally been against the giving foreigners the vote. He is establishment LDP and they are hard right wing conservatives, some of them quite virulently anti-foreigner (read as: ethnically Chinese/Korean).
    Why this particular quote has been dredged up now I can only guess.
    茂木敏充外務大臣「外国人に参政権」は2001年頃の発言だった | 銀鼠ニュース
    (I guess this can be google translated by anyone interested).
    Quote Originally Posted by jintyo View Post
    This is correct basically. Japanese politicians are effectively run by big business, and they need more workers to do the dirty jobs young Japanese don't have a taste for.
    The LDP are seemingly happy to invite in Vietnamese and other South East Asian migrants on controlled visas to do this work, but it is basically with the strict stipulation that they go home at the end of the job.
    The initial quote is old as the hills and does not reflect LDP orthodoxy or even the person's current views.
    Every few years there are new initiatives to open up, improve English levels and internationalize, since I have been here (nearly 25 years now on and off) absolutely none have moved the needle.
    The article you linked to is not the same as the interview my article cited: e-デモクラシー ~若手政治家の気概を問う~ 「茂木としみつの回答」|茂木としみつオフィシャルウェブサイト
    The new interview mentions legislation passed 2 years ago (It appears to have passed in 2018) and mentions several of his previous appointments in the past tense.
    Unless google translate has really fucked up the intelligibility of the report, it is very recent.

Do you actually believe it is a logical argument that Japan needs foreign labor and a larger population?
    If you actually believe that claim, why is it better to encourage immigration rather than increasing the native birth rate? The Japanese just aren't interested in having children?
    Japan Labor Force Participation Rate | 1953-2020 Data | 2021-2022 Forecast - Interesting that the Japanese labour participation rate has decreased by 10% over the past 50 years. ~13 million fewer healthy, working age people with jobs in Japan compared to 1970.
    The Economist explains - Why the Japanese are having so few babies | The Economist explains | The Economist
    "The chief reason for the dearth of births is the decline of marriage. Fewer people are opting to wed, and those who do are getting married later in life. At least a third of young women aim to become full-time housewives, yet they struggle to find men who can support a traditional family. In better economic times potential suitors had permanent jobs as part of Japan’s “lifetime employment” system. Now many of them have to rely on temporary or part-time work"

First, they told us Americans were unwilling to do farm work. Then they told us Americans didn't work hard enough to keep manufacturing jobs. Next, they told us Americans are just not interested in high-paying science and engineering jobs.
    All of these claims were outright lies.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...f-u-s-workers/
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...as_132795.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    For the tech community here. Associated with Sidney Powell's court filing in GA is the following confirming some of our discussions here...
    A court document of 17 pages of technical detail about the 2020 election. Sworn to by a military intelligence technical expert that illustrates that China & Iran interfered in the election. Also illustrates all the servers connected around the world which were accessible via the internet to USA election data.
    https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.15.pdf
    Shocked. Absolutely shocked that China and Iran colluded with NGO-associated organizations to commit election fraud.

"The Democratic party lawyers just shit their pants. Biden did as well, but he does that every morning."

Made me lol, for real.....

starting strength coach development program
    "But if I say, 'I will not mention his word, or speak anymore', his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot."

I'll give you dysgenic American peasants a hint. You were borne of the greatest fortune of circumstance in the history of the universe, undisputed victors of world war two on the cusp of a mechanical industrial revolutions. Your work ethic and ingenuity carried you further, even beyond what many even expected from any nation. But then you let it all go to your, you began to believe that you were actually gods on this earth, doing gods work serving the blood wrath of materialism to the extent that you began to worship material wealth. Ipso facto this became a worship of monetary wealth, which you sacrificed your tangible production capacity and souls to maximize, ultimately resulting in this unsustainable system today.

Still riding off the rapidly decelerating momentum of WWII you still cling to the fact that you know better, and everyone else is dumber than you, and you have to be the baddest in the room at all moments. Well let me give you a fucking clue you goddamn retards.... You have fucked up everything in an ASTONISHING thirty years you have taken all the gains, momentum and any modicum of advantage and flushed it down the toilet. So a change of course is necessary or else complete and abject slavery is your destiny.

The problem is 60% of the population has a giant estro-boner for enslavement.... so to give you a short synopsis, you're screwed..... Unless....

You begin to use baaaaaaaaad intentions. These globalist get power boners seeing everyone organize, do things legally, bla bla bla bla bla votes bla bla bla who cares lol we stole bla bla bla

What they do not enjoy is extreme physical dynamic changes of destiny of people in their social circles....

To sum it up for you, Vlad Dracul did not impale Arabs on spikes because he was a psychopath with time to kill. He did it because he was outmanned, outgunned, and under attack from an unrelenting force trying to blot his people's way of life out of existence and he had to get down and dirty to win by any means necessary, and he did.

Madara Uchiha AMV - 50 Cent - Ready For War - YouTube

Dragon Ball Z and Naruto Knockin Heads off- Lil Jon - YouTube

Dragonball Z-Lets Go(lil jon,Twista,Trick Daddy) - YouTube

When we're all in heaven toasting celestial mead, you can write The Order of the Dragon a thank you note.