starting strength gym
Page 854 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 35475480484485285385485585686490495413541854 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    More on the President's Executive Order as it relates to the GA complaint: Leigh Dundas Explains Trumps 2018 Executive Order as it relates to 2020 Election Fraud - YouTube

Things are happening quickly.
    When your core case revolves around a number of "Coincidence?! I think not!"'s you are treading on classic batshit conspiracy theory land...

Brazil's President Bolsonaro insists he won't get a COVID vaccine shot
    Bolsonaro added that Brazilians won't be forced to be vaccinated.

Brazil's President Bolsonaro insists he won't get a COVID vaccine shot - Technology & Health - Israel National News

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    LEIGH DUNDAS - BREAKING UPDATES: ELECTORAL VOTER FRAUD
    She's out dirt biking in the desert today, but provides a quick update on what happened in the last 24 hours. Worth a look just to see her without all the makeup.

And a message to Joe Biden from Sidney today...

Because of the foreign actors involved (see Sidney's complaint), they've had 2-hop FISA warrants on all these people for a good long while. So, you would expect Biden to concede.

My only concern is something David A. Rowe said: it's all too obvious. It really is. They expected to get caught. What desperate bullshit do they have planned next?
    Things are really getting so pathetic

Jordan Peterson v the crybullies - UnHerd

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Has Senator Harris resigned her Senate seat on the wings of her and China Joe's historic victory yet? I wonder why, not.
    First time I've seen this asked. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    A very wise man once said that stupid people are impressed with complexity. I disagree though. I think anyone can get suckered by a good con.

Anyways, as just one point in the pile of junk in that complaint, I would ask why its of any importance at all who is buying patents form whom? Patents are publicly available online, for free. Indeed, the USA has been pushing hard for companies in other countries to buy US patents, its a major bone of contention. Now we use it as proof of a conspiracy?
    The good thing here is that all the "junk" in that complaint will be evaluated by the court now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
    When your core case revolves around a number of "Coincidence?! I think not!"'s you are treading on classic batshit conspiracy theory land...
    Except for the fact that the core of the case does not revolve around "coincidence" but rather intentional and very widespread fraud, which you would know had you actually read the complaints. As in more than one of them, being filed all over the place.

Leigh Dundas - Breaking Updates: Electoral Voter Fraud [MIRROR]

Brazil's situation is similar to that of the USA. The president is somewhat conservative/right wing but is tied by the supreme court, the ones that actually run the country.

Yesterday a judge declared that the vaccine will be mandatory but not forced onto the population. However, people that refuse may suffer administrative sanctions. According to the judge, this is in accordance with some document the president signed in march, allowing "prophylactic measures" for the "greater good".

I seriously hope that Trump can turn this election around and Bolsonaro can win a second term.

If shit hits the fan I at least have access to some land in a somewhat remote place with water sources. Need guns though... You have no idea how ridiculously expensive guns and ammo are in Brazil...

Now, it is important to note that the piece from Johns Hopkins posted earlier has been removed by Johns Hopkins. Here is an archived copy:

A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19 - The Johns Hopkins News-Letter

Here is an other piece about this: Study: Absolutely NO excess deaths from COVID-19

The fact that they jerked it tells you more about it than the piece itself. We're in full-blown Soviet Union territory now, except for this pesky internet thing. Maybe they can get something done about that too.

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years. Interestingly, as depicted in the table below, the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19. This suggests, according to Briand, that the COVID-19 death toll is misleading. Briand believes that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may instead be recategorized as being due to COVID-19.

The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.

“All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,” Briand concluded.

We're in full-blown Soviet Union territory now, except for this pesky internet thing. Maybe they can get something done about that too.
    I cannot for the life of me understand why the media would not report on these studies/papers, etc. I understand why politicians (Cuomo) and bureaucrats (Fauci) wouldn't, but I just don't comprehend why the media is complicit here.

Are they gaining power/control? It just seems that the more that is covered up, the more the general population is finding other alternatives.

I also understand...the media is in the advertising business, not the news or telling the truth business. But still.

Even watching the macy's parade on NBC (13yo daughter wanted to watch......), their reporting of that was awful.

Where does one go to learn how to behave in this manner?
    College.

starting strength coach development program
    Now, it is important to note that the piece from Johns Hopkins posted earlier has been removed by Johns Hopkins. Here is an archived copy:

Here is an other piece about this: Study: Absolutely NO excess deaths from COVID-19

The fact that they jerked it tells you more about it than the piece itself. We're in full-blown Soviet Union territory now, except for this pesky internet thing. Maybe they can get something done about that too.
    They pulled it down because there are a few things stated that are flat wrong: most importantly she is wrong that there is no increase in deaths this year compared to previous averages. It is true that some portion of people who died from COVID would have likely died this year of something else, so other causes of deaths may be decreased. The fact of excess deaths is, however, important. Briand did not explain where she was looking for excess deaths, or what numbers she is using. Hopkins does provide a link to the original piece, so they have not entirely pulled or censored it.

The link to the original article is there, along with an explanation of why they took it off the main site:
    As assistant director for the Master’s in Applied Economics program at Hopkins, Briand is neither a medical professional nor a disease researcher. At her talk, she herself stated that more research and data are needed to understand the effects of COVID-19 in the U.S.

Briand was quoted in the article as saying, “All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers.” This claim is incorrect and does not take into account the spike in raw death count from all causes compared to previous years.
    So it is possible to argue about miscategorization of COVID deaths, and about how many excess deaths were caused by COVID or how many heart attacks were averted by COVID. But the fact is that about 300K more people than expected died in the US this year. Maybe they all died from lockdown-related problems. But it is not possible to say this is an ordinary year in terms of deaths. Something killed a bunch more people than usual this year.

excess-mortality-raw-death-count.jpg Allcausedeath2020.jpg