starting strength gym
Page 855 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 35575580584585385485585685786590595513551855 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    So it is possible to argue about miscategorization of COVID deaths, and about how many excess deaths were caused by COVID or how many heart attacks were averted by COVID. But the fact is that about 300K more people than expected died in the US this year. Maybe they all died from lockdown-related problems. But it is not possible to say this is an ordinary year in terms of deaths. Something killed a bunch more people than usual this year.
    I don't know if this is true or not. More Reasons Not To Fear COVID – William M. Briggs As usual, we appreciate your critical review of the study. As usual, I present it here since you won't see it elsewhere.

I do know that in a country where it is normal for 2.7-3 million people to die every year, 300K is not "a bunch more people," especially considering the greater picture.

Again, in the US, the Deadly Covid-19 Pandemic has killed 251,715 out of a population of 328,239,523, for a DC19 of 0.0767%. In 2018, there were a total of 2,839,205 deaths in the US (for some reason, 2019 is not available yet).

In the UK, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 53,775 out of a population of 67,866,000, for a DC19 of 0.079%. In 2018, there were a total of 541,589 deaths in England and Wales.

And please remember that anybody who falls off a ladder or gets killed in a car wreck that tests positive for the Deadly COVID-19 Virus appears in the first number, so that the real percentage is lower. MUCH FUCKING LOWER.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't know if this is true or not. More Reasons Not To Fear COVID – William M. Briggs As usual, we appreciate your critical review of the study. As usual, I present it here since you won't see it elsewhere.

I do know that in a country where it is normal for 2.7-3 million people to die every year, 300K is not "a bunch more people," especially considering the greater picture.
    Collateral Global new website tracking the damage done by lockdowns

I wonder how many more or less people will have died as a result of violent crime in the U.S. this year. We just broke a 20 year record for murders here in Austin.

How many of those people died of COVID-19?

How many of those people died of COVID-19?
    Probably all of them. This is Austin.

“ The current COVID-19 testing regime is a complete farce. It is carried out using methods that health authorities know full well will lead to a huge number of false positives. Which is the whole point. COVID-19 is the Trojan Horse being used to justify the implementation of global totalitarianism, which the World Economic Forum has dubbed The Great Reset and insists is for our own good.”

Why COVID-19 Testing is a Sham Producing Mostly False-Positives – Anthony Colpo

Again, in the US, the Deadly Covid-19 Pandemic has killed 251,715 out of a population of 328,239,523, for a DC19 of 0.0767%. In 2018, there were a total of 2,839,205 deaths in the US (for some reason, 2019 is not available yet).

In the UK, the Deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has killed 53,775 out of a population of 67,866,000, for a DC19 of 0.079%. In 2018, there were a total of 541,589 deaths in England and Wales.

And please remember that anybody who falls off a ladder or gets killed in a car wreck that tests positive for the Deadly COVID-19 Virus appears in the first number, so that the real percentage is lower. MUCH FUCKING LOWER.
    Glenn thinks pulling down the article is bullshit too: Instapundit >> Blog Archive >> TRUST THE SCIENCE? Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has ‘Relatively No Effect on Deaths’ in U.S….

JHU News-Letter
    @JHUNewsLetter
    ·
    22h
    The article “A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19,” published in the Science & Technology section on Nov. 22, has been deleted.
    JHU News-Letter
    @JHUNewsLetter
    ·
    22h
    Though making clear the need for further research, the article was being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies about the impact of the pandemic. We regret that this article may have contributed to the spread of misinformation about COVID-19.

Something killed a bunch more people than usual this year.
    Lockdowns did.

starting strength coach development program
    These interpolations are deceptive plots of purportedly raw data. The CDC’s excess death plot is more honest, having appropriate graphics and historical context.

Substantial, unusual excess death occurred at the onset of the pandemic. In hindsight, many of these deaths were exigent medical and political errors, which are no longer being repeated. Since June, there has only been excess death relative to the previous calendar year. However, the calendar no longer describes the American lifestyle, so these comparisons are less meaningful.