starting strength gym
Page 860 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 36076081085085885986086186287091096013601860 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Eliminate them, starting with the FBI.
    I would have thought the IRS would be first. You can't remove the FBI, is it not a federal crime to cross the state line when under a lockdown order. If not Biden will create it under new legislation to control CV-19.

Here is part of his plan. "Mounting an effective national emergency response that saves lives, protects frontline workers, and minimizes the spread of COVID-19." So you can guess what will come under the "emergency" bit. Governments just love this type of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Why did the DOJ authorize more methods of Executing People? Makes one wonder, doesn’t it?

US Justice Department amends federal execution rules to allow death by hanging, electric chair, gas chamber & FIRING SQUAD — RT USA News
    June, 2018 - U.S. to spend $240M on upgrades to Navy base at Guantanamo

"Recently renovated G-Bay has a new unit, which would be known as Camp 8, that has cell doors wide enough for wheelchairs and hospice beds and communal areas so elderly prisoners could help each other as they grow old and frail."

Sounds like a special place for Jackals and Hyenas who nipped at the Lion one too many times. Fortunately, lots of prisoners were recently released from elsewhere so there's plenty of vacancies. Isn't that convenient?

Again, a guy can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Has the scientific censorship gotten more common? Are there so many censored papers that a few are sneaking though ? Odds?

It seems that if your motive is to control information, you should be able to catch pretty much 100% and would make extraordinary efforts to do so.

This leads me to think the entire field is a fraud and incompetent as opposed to diabolical. In either case I agree that letting it slip out and then pulling it is a worse case scenario for an actual agenda.

Coach, what do you think?
    These people are not criminal masterminds. They are merely power-mad government employees and elected officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Why did the DOJ authorize more methods of Executing People? Makes one wonder, doesn’t it?

US Justice Department amends federal execution rules to allow death by hanging, electric chair, gas chamber & FIRING SQUAD — RT USA News
    It’s Pro-Choice.

PJ media has posted an update to the retraction of the John Hopkins study: JHU Study Says COVID-19 Had 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S.

Scroll down for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I would have thought the IRS would be first. You can't remove the FBI, is it not a federal crime to cross the state line when under a lockdown order. If not Biden will create it under new legislation to control CV-19.

Here is part of his plan. "Mounting an effective national emergency response that saves lives, protects frontline workers, and minimizes the spread of COVID-19." So you can guess what will come under the "emergency" bit. Governments just love this type of control.
    You're projecting methods of population control instituted by Australia on the rest of the world. The US federal response to Covid has been by the book, the problems have been caused by compromised governors. I understand the desire for projection, but you have to come to terms with the idea that it is you, not Americans, who are no longer living in the normal western world.

Nevermind how dangerous or deadly the Corona virus is, or how afraid people should be. I believe there should be much more focus on the truth behind the great Starting Strength quote (first part of it)

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people".

This has for a long time been a guiding principle and inspiration for me. Corona will kill some people. So will the flu, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Especially the latter two. Train hard and get strong, and you will reduce the risk. This should be focused on instead of closing down the facilities where you get strong and healthy, to have a better life and general, and survive disease in particular.

Lt General Flynn and Lt General Mcinerney did an interview yesterday that is making waves. Here are two short snippets you'll want to hear. This will be hard to believe for many:

Lt General Mcinerney - snippet 1
    Lt General Mcinerney - snippet 2

Full interview of Flynn & Mcinerney here: Bitchute: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

Original source: WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

I highly recommend the full interview if you have an hour.

Keep in mind the tectonic change I posted about earlier: Special Forces moved underneath Chris Miller & Ezra Cohen-Watnick. Isn't it pretty obvious what's happening here? Once Patriots within our government confirmed CIA involvement in this coup, they took control of Special Ops away from the "deep state" (CIA, etc), and have been using the NSA / Mil intel and (now) Special Ops to dismantle the plotters.

And where will these plotters be tried for their treason?

There is a receding wave of federal employees who are competent and patriotic. I was far, far from the first to leave. Had my children been older, we likely would have already moved on a year or two ago. There were a staggering amount quitting in the middle of these lockdowns. They don't even have enough personnel to process us out of the government completely.

The problem isn't even the corpus of general schedule employees. It's the few in DC ruining everything for everyone. Reflect on the deep implications there instead of cloaking the general 9-5er in your disdain.

Unless you have the spare time and sanity, that is...

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    PA injunction granted, w/“likelihood to succeed” (p10). Other interesting observations by the judge as well.

Memorandum Opinion Filed in Pennsylvania by Judge McCullough - Election Likely Unconstitutional | Intervention (Law) | Postal Voting
    Thrown out by the PA supreme court, even though it recognized that Act 77 could be unconstitutional.