starting strength gym
Page 862 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 36276281285286086186286386487291296213621862 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    More civil disobedience. Just put myself on American Airlines no-mask-no-fly list, as I walked off the plane in my hometown (needed to get home). Again, too much “on the nose”. I spare the tedious details, but went something like this:

1. Objection (to mask policy)
    2. Complaint (mildly rude treatment by steward on plane)
    3. Request (put me on The List - done doing business with AA).

I know, this can probably apply to all airlines. But every little pushback helps some.

Good job, Vince. I think this is my last week on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Your not the last one to ditch twitter. Twitter used by China no problem. I don't blame China, Jack Darcy is the perpetrator of this shit.

Scott Morrison demands apology from China for doctored ADF propaganda - YouTube

Finally, a breakthrough in the courts, even though they are in Portugal. This will be completely unreported in the MSM: Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it — RT Op-ed

Can any of the posters close to the military weigh in on this: Situation Update – Nov. 28th – ART OF WAR: How Trump won the election BEFORE Nov. 3rd… now it’s just playing out for all to see – NaturalNews.com

This article and others on the same website make it sound like Trump had already planned for the rigging that took place during the election and is simply letting it play out to the inevitable conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Lt General Flynn and Lt General Mcinerney did an interview yesterday that is making waves.
    Full interview of Flynn & Mcinerney here: Bitchute: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

Original source: WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

I highly recommend the full interview if you have an hour.

Listened to entirety. Worth the time. Defines Kraken plausibly (and naturally) as the 305th military intel battalion. (sic?)

Makes me wonder if alsbos is a GS-15. He seems to think people of above-normal competency cannot -- because of a lack of experience -- be relied upon to perform the infinitely-complex tasks we trust to government employees between coffee breaks.
    So it takes tens of thousands of hours of practical experience to become a SSC, but zero experience to be a senior member of the Trump administration? I didn't take you for a Kushner fan?

"While this is the common complaint in a general sense, specifically what policy, department function, or project didn’t get accomplished because of the inexperience or non qualification of the people you listed?"

I personally think 'the wall' was a nonsensical idea. But that the administration was unable to get any funding for it, even though they controlled both chambers, and passed through the entire Ryan-Rommney tax cut, was a sure sign of incompetence. Both Ivanka and Jared were heavily involved, or trying to be.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    We have not been living in a normal western world since successive Australian Federal Governments on both sides of the fence sold our sovereignty over to international law many years ago. It really does not matter that much which side of politics runs our country as eventually eventually little by little we loose our freedoms. Covid was just a live test for all of us to experience more total control. I mean even a game of Cricket now means if the ball is hit into the crowd and thrown back both the ball and the player have to be sanitized. If you go to a worship service you are not allow to sit next to friends, not allowed to sing and you need to keep to the 4 square meter rule. This is in a country which at the moment has about "0" community transmission. Yep your right not normal here anymore. Is there anywhere that is normal? Perhaps the North Pole.
    Nah, you guys will be fine. Covid is essentially under control, NATO is back up and running, let them handle the UK and Germany first, especially Germany, since it seems to be heavily compromised. Do prepare for a crazy winter though.

Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020 – CORMAN-DROSTEN REVIEW REPORT

Tyranny, Inc.
    What government wants to do but cannot, it can require corporations to do for it

Tyranny, Inc. - Contemplations on the Tree of Woe

starting strength coach development program
    I'm trying to stop using amazon too. Do you know there are people in the UK selling your book for £84 on amazon.