starting strength gym
Page 867 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 36776781785786586686786886987791796713671867 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And it's not clear to me that his critics in the comments section have explained away the uniform 1.5X factor across counties.

More from Michigan: Lawsuit: Michigan Illegally Counted or Omitted 500K Ballots

Citing state records, the lawsuit claims that Benson’s office sent out 355,392 unsolicited ballots. Northon explained that Michigan law requires two signatures for absentee voting: a signature on an application form and a signature on the security sleeve for the ballot. In this election, officials mailed out more than 300,000 ballots that no one had requested.

“They didn’t request them. You’ve just flooded the market with unsolicited ballots. No good can come of that,” Northon insisted.

Perhaps more concerning, almost 30,000 voters said they had sent in absentee ballots but Michigan’s voting records show those ballots were not counted. The lawyer explained that Matthew Brainard conducted a survey and found “29,682 people said they requested a ballot, said they voted, and their ballot wasn’t counted. The state’s records show it wasn’t counted.”
    In September, the Detroit City Council approved a $1 million contract for the staffing firm P.I.E. Management to hire up to 2,000 workers to work the polls and staff the ballot-counting machines at the TCF Center. P.I.E. Management reportedly paid temporary workers at least $50 per hour, far above rates in most rural communities. The lawsuit claims that this money came from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg through the group CTCL, “which paid over $400 million nationwide to Democrat-favoring election officials and municipalities.”

Perhaps even more disturbingly, Northon told PJ Media that Benson gave sensitive voter data to the left-leaning activist group Rock the Vote. Benson partnered with Rock the Vote in order to enable groups to register new voters. Yet in doing so, she may have put voter information at risk.

Benson gave Rock the Vote voters’ “eye color, social security number, and birthday” through the program, Northon told PJ Media. He referenced a December 2019 report from the auditor-general of Michigan, which found that “too many people had full access or improper access to the qualified voting records.”

“When you try to increase the franchise, when you try to get people to vote, you have to do it lawfully,” Northon insisted.

Rather than addressing these very real concerns, officials are “trying to hurry up and move this along. They don’t want a second look.”

With all this information you have presented with regard to this fraud, should there not be people getting arrested by now?

Such childlike innocence, wal. Yes, people should have been arrested by now. But these people do not put each other in jail.

Such childlike innocence, wal. Yes, people should have been arrested by now. But these people do not put each other in jail.
    Why would you arrest people now? Why not wait a few more weeks and monitor who will have no choice but to expose themselves as being compromised?

Well, I have always viewed the USA as the seat of Democracy today, a country of fair play and justice in the world, hard for folk(s) like us over here to see this going on. One thing left to do dissolve the GOP and form a new political party. If all the Republicans had done their job and stood together this would all been history now.

Wife and I were diagnosed Sunday with Covid on Sunday. 32yo male and female who have strength trained for years now. We both had symptoms for a few days before. Some muscle aches and no taste or smell for the first couple of days. We are both feeling better today and hope to be out of the woods soon. We contribute the speedy recovery from strength training and our youth. I cannot think of all the ways strength training has helped me in life, but it is most beneficial when life brings unexpected events. One cannot a hurry back and buy strength, disease wont wait for you to get stronger, there is no fast track to strength. Like investing, start early and play the long game, there is no way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    The Border Patrol website claims that 415 miles of border wall has been completed (over what time period it doesn't say). Not sure how that gets done without funding.
    I think that's propaganda.

From Wikipedia:

"In July 2019, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said that although they had begun replacement fencing, no new walls had yet been built.[119][c]"

There was an attempt to then move money from military spending:

"The Pentagon's plan for that round of wall funding would include money taken from: two F-35 combat aircraft, eight Reaper drones, four C-130 transport aircraft, two V-22 Osprey tiltrotor aircraft, and also for amphibious ships, equipment for the National Guard, and trucks for the Army.[136] As of March 2020, nineteen states were suing the administration on the basis that the reallocation of funds was unconstitutional.[137] On June 26, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled 2–1 that the use of military funding for the wall is unconstitutional.[138] On July 14, 2020, the House approved a military spending bill which would prohibit defense funds from being reallocated to the wall.[139]"

In the end I think there's only been updates to existing barriers. This is where the '415 miles' claim from the website is coming from. Those miles already existed.:

"By November 17 2020, 402 miles (647 km) had been built, all but about nine miles being replacement of existing outdated or dilapidated barriers.[7][8][9]"

This is America. You don't arrest people because someone else lost an election and doesn't like it.

Giuliani and the Presidents team took his evidence to court, and then to the appeals court which ruled:

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Chuck Grassley, 87 years old, returned to the Senate today. Unharmed. Asymptomatic. Hmmmm....

Question... Maybe a rhetorical one:

If you have a test that has false positives, how do you know the rate of false positives without having an accurate reference point of guaranteed positives?

Maybe I’m a stupid blue collar guy, but if I have a meter telling me a wire is shorted to ground, I am referencing the ground to a known value... What “known value” are these tests referencing to?

If the number of positives is not accurate, how can we gauge shutdowns, etc., based on these numbers?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Well, I have always viewed the USA as the seat of Democracy today, a country of fair play and justice in the world, hard for folk(s) like us over here to see this going on. One thing left to do dissolve the GOP and form a new political party. If all the Republicans had done their job and stood together this would all been history now.
    Exactimundo. Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Wife and I were diagnosed Sunday with Covid on Sunday. 32yo male and female who have strength trained for years now. We both had symptoms for a few days before. Some muscle aches and no taste or smell for the first couple of days. We are both feeling better today and hope to be out of the woods soon. We contribute the speedy recovery from strength training and our youth. I cannot think of all the ways strength training has helped me in life, but it is most beneficial when life brings unexpected events. One cannot a hurry back and buy strength, disease wont wait for you to get stronger, there is no fast track to strength. Like investing, start early and play the long game, there is no way around it.
    News flash: You were never in the woods. You were sick, and you got better. Remember how that works? You've done it before.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    I think that's propaganda.
    A leftist would know.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    This is America. You don't arrest people because someone else lost an election and doesn't like it.

Giuliani and the Presidents team took his evidence to court, and then to the appeals court which ruled:

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.
    Priceless. Despite everything we've posted, no amount of evidence can change his mind, even make him think.

Pennsylvania Bombshell: Biden 99.4% v. Trump 0.6% | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Latest from Sidney Powell with Lou Dobbs… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

‘I would rather resign than certify those results in Arizona’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Twitter suspends Arizona voter fraud witness Bobby Piton after scathing testimony

Firm That Owns Dominion Voting Systems Received $400 Million From Swiss Bank With Connection to Chinese Government Before Election – Summit News

Georgia finally gets something right… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS