starting strength gym
Page 870 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 37077082086086886987087187288092097013701870 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I'd love for the media to cross examine this stuff, but they've decided to pretend it just doesn't exist instead.
    It was cross-examined. It went to court and then the appeals court. The (republican) judges ruled that there was no evidence of fraud, not even enough evidence to proceed. Why would the media accuse people publicly of crimes when the courts have already ruled that there is not enough evidence to even have a trial?

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Et tu, Barr-te

UK announces the vaccine is ready the day after the Prime Minister’s own party start to openly disagree and revolt against all the restrictions. Co incidence? I doubt it.

I’m really tired of all this silly bullshit.

Reconstruction of a Mass Hysteria: The Swine Flu Panic of 2009 - DER SPIEGEL

Sounds familiar ha?!
    The difference in our case is that they learned much from that scenario by perfecting the art of semantic infiltration via social media which has matured much since then, creating a wide definition for the classification of covid, and by using lockdowns that are strategically used to perpetuate the notion that only the vaccine/s will set us free.

A couple of cherry-picks that i think are important:

"The situation on June 11, 2009 did not correspond with these descriptions. Critics were already asking derisively whether the WHO had any plans to declare the latest outbreak of the common cold a pandemic. "Sometimes some of us think that WHO stands for World Hysteria Organization," says Richard Schabas, the former chief medical officer for Canada's Ontario Province."

"Perhaps they should have followed the example of Ewa Kopacz, the Polish health minister. The 53-year-old physician, a member of the free-market Civic Platform, has a reputation for courting controversy.

When she stepped up to the podium in the Polish parliament, the Sejm, during its vaccine debate, she wore a bright-red dress -- her combat gear. "As a doctor, my first obligation is to harm no one," she said. For this reason, she added, Poland was not going to follow in the rest of Europe's footsteps. "We will not purchase any vaccine against the swine flu," Kopacz told the Sejm.

Politicians grumbled, but the health minister stood her ground. "Is it my duty to sign agreements that are in the interest of Poles, or in the interest of the pharmaceutical companies?" she asked.

Today, Europe can admire her steadfastness. About 170 people died of the swine flu in Poland, a much lower number than the annual death toll attributable to the seasonal flu."

very useful information here
    PANDA - PANDA’s analysis of the human & economic cost of lockdowns
    check out their live covid 19 live data feed. They also have very interesting lectures and content.
    Here is a guide on how to Navigate the feed Navigating the Covid Live Data Feed | Global - YouTube

While i am personally not a big data guy and haven't properly understood this data. It does appear that my country Israel is searching for cases by upping the test count. The result is that my government will be declaring a 3rd lockdown pretty soon. And low and behold the vaccines are arriving in January, hmmm. The government can not physically force the vaccine but they will be using NAZI-like measures of coercion in order that every citizen will take it. I am ashamed of my leadership's sellout.
    In addition to the above, I know first hand that the Zelenko protocol paper was on Netanyahu's desk many months ago. In fact, the doctor Dr. Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko healed the previous health minister personally with his protocol.

Apart from all the above, my children have been out of school for about a year now, and the simple data which we all have been screaming about for months is finally being revealed, that the fuckers in power were aware of this data yet perpetuated the torture of world citizenry. Tucker: Experts finally admit they were wrong from the beginning - YouTube (1:15 minutes in)
    We of course knew that they knew, the point is it's finally being revealed!

Pennsylvania

A lawsuit before the election about mass absentee ballots being declared legal by non-Legislature against the direct statement of the PA constitution that absentee ballots are only for absent electors said no harm had yet occurred so there was no standing for a suit.

A lawsuit after the election about mass absentee ballots said Sean Parnell waited too long and it would "disenfranchise" voters, which is against the court's own precedent that that lach concept doesn't even apply to constitutional issues and we toss illegal and improperly cast votes all the time.

In PA you have the right to vote on a measure modifying the state constitution. This was denied to us. Also the US constitution says state legislature decides how the voting process works and how electoral votes are distributed. This was denied to them and thus the voters. Disenfranchising every voter in the state twice doesn't matter apparently, though.

The PA Supreme Court is a fraud.

Has the Penn Supreme Court Invited Scrutiny and Rebuke By Relying on "Laches" to Dismiss an Incovenient Complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    It was cross-examined. It went to court and then the appeals court. The (republican) judges ruled that there was no evidence of fraud, not even enough evidence to proceed. Why would the media accuse people publicly of crimes when the courts have already ruled that there is not enough evidence to even have a trial?

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Et tu, Barr-te
    We can read the CNN website for ourselves, you moron. Here are some people who operate at your level: Login • Instagram

Kit or Rip, maybe you guys can explain what's going on to me. Was Bill Barr in fact Deep State all along? Is it true, what I read, that he's actually a longtime secret Hillary Clinton ally? Is he just playing possum, luring the Democrats into a false sense of security before he springs the trap and brings the house down?? There is all of this obvious evidence of massive widespread voter fraud out in plain sight--why won't Trump's most loyal and vigorous defender do his goddamn job?

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    I think that's propaganda.

From Wikipedia:

"In July 2019, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said that although they had begun replacement fencing, no new walls had yet been built.[119][c]"

There was an attempt to then move money from military spending:

"The Pentagon's plan for that round of wall funding would include money taken from: two F-35 combat aircraft, eight Reaper drones, four C-130 transport aircraft, two V-22 Osprey tiltrotor aircraft, and also for amphibious ships, equipment for the National Guard, and trucks for the Army.[136] As of March 2020, nineteen states were suing the administration on the basis that the reallocation of funds was unconstitutional.[137] On June 26, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled 2–1 that the use of military funding for the wall is unconstitutional.[138] On July 14, 2020, the House approved a military spending bill which would prohibit defense funds from being reallocated to the wall.[139]"

In the end I think there's only been updates to existing barriers. This is where the '415 miles' claim from the website is coming from. Those miles already existed.:

"By November 17 2020, 402 miles (647 km) had been built, all but about nine miles being replacement of existing outdated or dilapidated barriers.[7][8][9]"
    I see. So if roofers came to your house and replaced your worn out, dilapidated, leaky roof, you would refuse to pay them, despite the fact that your roof no longer leaks, because, after all, the roof already existed. In fact, you probably didn't even think the roof needed replacing, because the way you see it, an old leaky roof is just as good as a new watertight one.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    Kit or Rip, maybe you guys can explain what's going on to me. Was Bill Barr in fact Deep State all along? Is it true, what I read, that he's actually a longtime secret Hillary Clinton ally? Is he just playing possum, luring the Democrats into a false sense of security before he springs the trap and brings the house down?? There is all of this obvious evidence of massive widespread voter fraud out in plain sight--why won't Trump's most loyal and vigorous defender do his goddamn job?
    This is complicated, Mueller. You won't look at the evidence because you want to fuck Kamela. But the evidence is there, and were the evidence arrayed in the other direction you'd expect the Attorney General to actually look at it. Yet this guy has been sitting on his hands and talking big since he was appointed, while nobody new is in jail. "Trump's most loyal and vigorous defender" has just talked. You should approve of that. You cannot see the problem here, and it's not worth typing to you about.

Your boys at work, Mueller: NYC bar owner who defied coronavirus restrictions arrested

Resistance Is Futile. Makes your heart swell with pride, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    I see. So if roofers came to your house and replaced your worn out, dilapidated, leaky roof, you would refuse to pay them, despite the fact that your roof no longer leaks, because, after all, the roof already existed. In fact, you probably didn't even think the roof needed replacing, because the way you see it, an old leaky roof is just as good as a new watertight one.

The funding for the dilapidated 400 miles of wall had already been approved during the Obama administration. You would have to re-read the thread to understand that the discussion was about Kushner's inability to secure additional funding to build the wall in places where it did not exist prior.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We can read the CNN website for ourselves, you moron. Here are some people who operate at your level: Login • Instagram
    You read CNN?

Rip, just ask and I will never post here again. No problem, it's your forum, just speak up. However, you are censoring some of my posts.