starting strength gym
Page 872 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 37277282286287087187287387488292297213721872 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is complicated, Mueller. You won't look at the evidence because you want to fuck Kamela. But the evidence is there, and were the evidence arrayed in the other direction you'd expect the Attorney General to actually look at it. Yet this guy has been sitting on his hands and talking big since he was appointed, while nobody new is in jail. "Trump's most loyal and vigorous defender" has just talked. You should approve of that. You cannot see the problem here, and it's not worth typing to you about.

Your boys at work, Mueller: NYC bar owner who defied coronavirus restrictions arrested

Resistance Is Futile. Makes your heart swell with pride, doesn't it?
    I have read most of the links provided by you and others. I would consider that as looking the evidence. I just don't take it as the gospel truth that you and others here do, seemingly merely because these stories are not taken seriously by most MSM outlets. I tend to balance what I read in those links with sources of information that are biased in the other direction in trying to sort it out. I do notice a tendency, which sparked my last question, of you and others to discount formerly trusted sources of information and opinion as soon as they offer something in conflict with The Narrative. Offhand, I'm thinking of people/institutions like Kevin Williamson, Tucker Carlson, Fox News, and Bill Barr. Resolving your cognitive dissonance by slandering people you were complimenting 5 minutes ago suggests that maybe you are in pursuit of something other than the truth.

I delete lots of posts, not just the shit you type. Think of me as Twitter/Facebook, and it will be more palatable.
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I do notice a tendency, which sparked my last question, of you and others to discount formerly trusted sources of information and opinion as soon as they offer something in conflict with The Narrative. Offhand, I'm thinking of people/institutions like Kevin Williamson, Tucker Carlson, Fox News, and Bill Barr. Resolving your cognitive dissonance by slandering people you were complimenting 5 minutes ago suggests that maybe you are in pursuit of something other than the truth.
    Williamson has been Never Trump for years. I still listen to Tucker every night. Fox News has named Donna Brazile, former chairman of the DNC, as their news director. Bill Barr has accomplished nothing since he was appointed. You leftists love to generalize to the point of lying, and you all do it (a generalization, I know, but absolutely true), so I guess they teach the tactic in Leftism School.

Williamson has been Never Trump for years. I still listen to Tucker every night. Fox News has named Donna Brazile, former chairman of the DNC, as their news director. Bill Barr has accomplished nothing since he was appointed. You leftists love to generalize to the point of lying, and you all do it (a generalization, I know, but absolutely true), so I guess they teach the tactic in Leftism School.
    The loss of trust in Bill Barr was not a sudden one. There was hope when he was appointed. The following time of investigations that dragged on and on with no results and lack of indictments degraded his reputation over his tenure.

Yeadon does not need to get perplexed over the irrational illogical decisions of Vallance, he just needs to be aware that he has a conflict of interest that is clouding his judgment.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/othe...onal%20company.

"Sir Patrick Vallance has a £600,000 shareholding in a pharmaceuticals giant which is racing to develop a Covid vaccine for the Government, a report has revealed.

The Chief Scientific Adviser holds the deferred bonus of 43,111 shares in GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) from his time as president of the multinational company."

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I have read most of the links provided by you and others. I would consider that as looking the evidence. I just don't take it as the gospel truth that you and others here do, seemingly merely because these stories are not taken seriously by most MSM outlets. I tend to balance what I read in those links with sources of information that are biased in the other direction in trying to sort it out. I do notice a tendency, which sparked my last question, of you and others to discount formerly trusted sources of information and opinion as soon as they offer something in conflict with The Narrative. Offhand, I'm thinking of people/institutions like Kevin Williamson, Tucker Carlson, Fox News, and Bill Barr. Resolving your cognitive dissonance by slandering people you were complimenting 5 minutes ago suggests that maybe you are in pursuit of something other than the truth.
    Wait, wait, so you're confused as to why we don't have such a cult of personality that we take whatever the "trusted source" says no matter how much we think they are full of shit? If one thinks there has been shenanigans (as a lot of us do) why would it matter if it was Tucker Carlson toeing the line rather than say Wolf Blitzer? That makes no sense- unless one is in that cult of personality that people seem to love where they just hang on every word no matter what it is as long as it comes from the Trusted Source™. Of course we discount information that doesn't jive with what we think happened and the facts as we know them. To not do so is a logical fallacy. What is that one? Appeal to authority?

Also, you seem so proud of your reviewing from multiple biased sources but what I see is someone who can't make up their own mind and form their own opinion. If truth matters you don't settle for secondary sources anyway you go, as much as possible, to the horse's mouth. Doesn't matter what tv newsperson you watch all you get is their interpretation of events and as we're not three year olds we are perfectly capable of interpreting for ourselves. I don't have a dog in the fight of what you believe but if you think American elections haven't been rigged for a while now I have some bridges I'd like to sell you.

It’s important to get Tucker’s perspective on things, of course, but now that he had the gall to suggest Sidney Powell might not actually be able to release any Kraken, He Is Not To Be Trusted. He is one of Them.

What was my classic leftist generalization? That I thought maybe you can be a bit intellectually inconsistent on account of your ideology?

Fox News has named Donna Brazile, former chairman of the DNC, as their news director.
    ???? You got to be kidding!!! Who's running the operation over at Fox now, CNN? I don't have cable or satellite, but so much for the only halfway palatable news channel on cable. At least I have Newsmax TV available as a free internet channel on my smart TV.

https://kraken-wood.com/

https://kraken-wood.com/2020/12/01/k...sidney-powell/
    #Kraken Release to Dominion Systems Statement on Massive Election Fraud Charged by Sidney Powell

First we had do nothing Sessions and now Barr. Who the hell is hiring these people? Has to be either ignorance or maybe they are play both sides of the fence?

starting strength coach development program
    I find R&R Law Group explains all this legal stuff very clearly and fairly

Sidney Powell Press Release, Trump Speech on Election Fraud, Ted Cruz Supreme Court Letter - YouTube