starting strength gym
Page 873 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 37377382386387187287387487588392397313731873 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    It’s important to get Tucker’s perspective on things, of course, but now that he had the gall to suggest Sidney Powell might not actually be able to release any Kraken, He Is Not To Be Trusted. He is one of Them.
    You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. A leftist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    So you don't get riled up and end up with LONG COVID
    Long Covid will be used as an excuse to take a sick day for years to come.

In other news, it sounds like Trump is crossing the Rubicon .

Donald Trump Speech on Election Fraud Claims Transcript December 2 - Rev

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    If there's no fraud, why is Twitter going to such great lengths to censor and quarantine anyone who points out something that sounds like fraud?
    I don't pretend to know what the truth is here, but I know damn well what it looks like when someone is trying to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    It has always been difficult to overlook the fact that Bill Barr and his family have been involved in the established political system and intelligence community for over 80 years.
    Doesn't help his reputation that he was appointed under the Bush dynasty.
    And, it has always been really odd that his father, Donald Barr, is the person who hired Jeffrey Epstein, then provided him introductions to influential people in the financial industry despite Epstein's lack of education or work history.
    I remember back shortly before the Epstein "suicide" debacle, I read somewhere that Barr actually paid him a quiet visit.

Historic speech, probably not carried on the MSM. Watch it, read it:

Rev Transcription Editor

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    In other news, it sounds like Trump is crossing the Rubicon .
    Well, if the choice is between "elected" government that is poised to rape my future prospects and a dictator who isn't, I know which I'm backing. Unanimous passage of a bill to drop limits on work visas through congress. This when our economy is poised to shrink for years to come thanks to COVID overreaction. Remember that the next time you get all hopeful when you see a GOP senator giving Zucc or Jack a talking-to in a pointless hearing. Both parties are cooperating when it comes to ruining our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Historic speech, probably not carried on the MSM. Watch it, read it:

Rev Transcription Editor
    This video of it is still intact as of this posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. A leftist.
    You’re the only one who’s ever accused me of being a leftist (on the other hand, you think Kevin Williamson is a leftist), but I’ve frequently been charged with not knowing what the fuck I’m talking about. That being said, maybe you’d be willing to answer me this: these people who have vociferously supported Trump for 4 years, who undoubtedly voted for him twice, who have thus far been willing to risk trashing their integrity and reputations to defend him and stand by him thru pussy-grabbing and Russiagate and impeachment, and who ostensibly have lots to gain by aiding him back into office, why do they now decide they are going to ignore or lie about what is obviously The Greatest Fraud Ever Perpetrated on the American People? Suddenly now they’re liars? Now they are Deep State? Now they are just leftists who were pretending to be patriots? Isn’t the much simpler explanation (of which you have always been a purported fan) that Trump and Powell and Giuliani are just full of shit?

You’re the only one who’s ever accused me of being a leftist (on the other hand, you think Kevin Williamson is a leftist), but I’ve frequently been charged with not knowing what the fuck I’m talking about. That being said, maybe you’d be willing to answer me this: these people who have vociferously supported Trump for 4 years, who undoubtedly voted for him twice, who have thus far been willing to risk trashing their integrity and reputations to defend him and stand by him thru pussy-grabbing and Russiagate and impeachment, and who ostensibly have lots to gain by aiding him back into office, why do they now decide they are going to ignore or lie about what is obviously The Greatest Fraud Ever Perpetrated on the American People? Suddenly now they’re liars? Now they are Deep State? Now they are just leftists who were pretending to be patriots? Isn’t the much simpler explanation (of which you have always been a purported fan) that Trump and Powell and Giuliani are just full of shit?
    COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Anybody who still believes that Donald Trump won the election and is being denied his rightful ascension to the throne of America by cabals and conspiracies really owes it to themselves to watch the documentary "Behind the Curve" currently on Netflix. It is an examination of the belief in and the believers of the "the earth is flat and this truth is being withheld from you by grand conspiratorial design" hypothesis and expanding social network. It's quite enlightening in terms of how such claptrap can ensnare intelligent, well-meaning folk with a flare for anti-authoritarian thinking.

starting strength coach development program
    This new psy ops thing is amazing. I only got into the whole story about a month ago, because I was swamped with work all year long and haven't followed the media in about five years, but I have seen enough CNN articles in which they were conditioning their readers to spout exactly this kind of gibberish. You can't even begin to talk to him, every time you try, he will just regurgitate the same story from different angles. Awesome.