starting strength gym
Page 874 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 37477482486487287387487587688492497413741874 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Situation Update, Dec. 2nd – Trump readies martial law option for defending the republic – NaturalNews.com

(Natural News) Highlights from today’s Situation Update. Full podcast player below:

• Joe Biden now photographed in a “medical boot,” while reporters prohibited from observing his arrival at the doctor’s office.
    • William Barr’s comments twisted by the AP, DOJ issues correction and claims the DOJ is still investigating lots of things.
    • Pennsylvania legislators working to reclaim their power to choose electors.
    • Lawmakers in Ohio and Michigan move to impeach their own governors.
    • SCOTUS ruling in 2000, Bush vs. Gore, cited Fourteenth Amendment “Equal Protection” clause in how ballots were treated.
    • GITMO massive expansion under way over the last year, in preparation for post-election arrests.
    • USPS workers conspired to move fraudulent ballots across state lines, into PA. Amistad Project / whistleblower Jesse Morgan.
    • “Local” rigging of elections by Dems was blown away by “global” rigging via the CIA and globalists who want a color revolution (which requires Trump in the White House).
    • Col. Phil Waldron confirms “Yes our white hat hackers, they have that traffic and the packets.” This means the DoD / 305th has all the real-time traffic and commands to insert fake votes into the swing states.
    • Lou Dobbs calls for Trump to declassify all the documents related to spygate / Russiagate / FISA abuse.
    • Operation Warp Speed was all about positioning military assets for this, not about mass-vaccinating everyone by using troops.
    • The Defeat-ISIS Task Force director has now been removed from the DoD as more personnel changes are under way. (Christopher Maier.) Names of the higher level people who have been removed include James Anderson, Joseph Kernan, Jen Stewart and Alexis Ross.
    • Lin Wood and others calling for Trump to declare limited martial law and order a new, fair election under military authority.
    • Trump campaign lawyer calls for treasonous Krebs (of CISA) to be, “taken out at dawn and shot” for treason.
    • Rick Wiles of TruNews cites history of wartime battlefield executions, calls for all treasonous actors in the USA who are taking money from the CCP to be executed.
    • Why Trump cannot go half way on martial law. He will have to go all the way or not initiate it at all.

Listen and share everywhere:
    Brighteon.com/73fc38ce-51da-4b0d-8d6d-a8d3daaaaccf
    Someone wrote that the election and its aftermath reads like a Tom Clancy novel. I suspect that's not far off. Especially given the stuff about what happened in Frankfurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I’ll say this for you, Mark: you may not be able to explain your positions to people who disagree with you without resorting to name calling, but you are not inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post

who undoubtedly voted for him twice, who have thus far been willing to risk trashing their integrity and reputations to defend him and stand by him thru pussy-grabbing

Trump never claimed to actually be a pussy-grabber, he advocated that “you need to grab them by the pussy”.

Much in the same sense that powerful women say “you need to grab them by the balls”.

Nit picking? Sure. The media lies about almost everything. This is no different. But consider that there is some subset of people that endorse some of what Trump did and reject other things. I believe the left is far more immersed in “all or nothing support” then the right.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    Long Covid will be used as an excuse to take a sick day for years to come.
    And isn't that great!?
    It's not only ONE sick day. With merely a scratchy throat, or runny nose, you can call in sick and get a Covid-19 test. Better yet, most employers require you to take every sniffle very serious and stay at home until you have tested negative! And until the result is in, you stay at home. If you're really lucky, the result is positive and you are not only allowed, but REQUIRED to stay at home for at least a week! Woohoo!
    It's paradise for those types who like to call in sick every now and then to get extra days off work.

I know of a teenager who was quarantined from school four times for two weeks (so far...) because she was a contact person, and that is only the period the school was actually open since march.

It’s important to get Tucker’s perspective on things, of course, but now that he had the gall to suggest Sidney Powell might not actually be able to release any Kraken, He Is Not To Be Trusted. He is one of Them.
    You're really not so stupid as to not be able to see that there are plenty of sources that can be trusted on certain topics and not on others, right?

I might very well take dietary advice from someone who tells me that squats are bad for me.

And you do realize that their biases that make them untrustworthy on certain subjects can often stem from them either being one of "them" or being employed by "them", right?

You’re the only one who’s ever accused me of being a leftist (on the other hand, you think Kevin Williamson is a leftist), but I’ve frequently been charged with not knowing what the fuck I’m talking about. That being said, maybe you’d be willing to answer me this: these people who have vociferously supported Trump for 4 years, who undoubtedly voted for him twice, who have thus far been willing to risk trashing their integrity and reputations to defend him and stand by him thru pussy-grabbing and Russiagate and impeachment, and who ostensibly have lots to gain by aiding him back into office, why do they now decide they are going to ignore or lie about what is obviously The Greatest Fraud Ever Perpetrated on the American People? Suddenly now they’re liars? Now they are Deep State? Now they are just leftists who were pretending to be patriots? Isn’t the much simpler explanation (of which you have always been a purported fan) that Trump and Powell and Giuliani are just full of shit?
    You ever know a couple from the time they started dating all the way through a divorce? You ever hire an employee or become one only to find out that what you got into wasn't what you were promised or else new developments totally changed the dynamic of the company?

Another good one from JP: The Elitists Who Control You - YouTube

YardleyYeadon@)MichaeIYeadon3 ' 17h
    This is inalienable & must not be pushed
    aside. It will not be.

https://twitter.com/MichaelYeadon3/s...536386562?s=19

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Trump never claimed to actually be a pussy-grabber, he advocated that “you need to grab them by the pussy”.

Much in the same sense that powerful women say “you need to grab them by the balls”.

Nit picking? Sure. The media lies about almost everything. This is no different. But consider that there is some subset of people that endorse some of what Trump did and reject other things. I believe the left is far more immersed in “all or nothing support” then the right.
    The actual quote was from a conversation Trump was having with Billy Bush:

Trump: And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.

The operative phrase here of course is “they let you do it”.