starting strength gym
Page 877 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 37777782786787587687787887988792797713771877 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The Party of Peace

Coming forward. - YouTube

The system is too big for each of us to have the kind of firsthand experience with all of these incidents that would be required to actually accurately judge their legitimacy or lack thereof. You are living in a world of innuendo and jumps of logic -- depending on what you tend to believe about these things, you are finding confirmation in the tea leaves. If we want to have a system of the size we have these days (nations, corporations, etc.) we must find a way of setting up guardrails and deciding who is trustable in affirming or disaffirming errors and wrong-doing. I would have thought that AG Barr was one such unassailable trusted figure on the Republican side of the ledger. He is saying about the election "it is over, Biden won, there was not widespread fraud that changed the outcome". Instead you all seem to be happier to trust complete yahoos like Sidney Powell and her ilk -- that is a fast train to crazy-town, my friends -- and unfortunately you seem to be bound and determined to take us all there with you.

I wonder if the first generation of adults to pay income tax also thought it was temporary, just to patriotically fund the war effort.

BTW, Rip, does it help more if we actually click on the ads in your videos? And then, actually click on stuff on the advertiser's website that pops up? Happy to waste a few extra seconds of my day, if it helps you all.

Default English Teacher Sacked from Eton

Not sure if you've been following this story in the UK, but a teacher at Eton gave a lecture about "The Patriarchy Paradox" and when he refused to take it down from YouTube, got sacked (nothing especially controversial there if you listen to Jordan Peterson).

Daily Mail story

Anyway, the reason I am posting this here is:

36374824-9011797-image-a-15_1606946959422.jpg

Check out that deadlift. I wish my teachers had deadlifted.

I also think he has an account and a training log on here but don't want to out him in case I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    “Here’s the problem: while some folks are frustrated and tuned out and staying home on election day, trust me other folks are showing up. Democracy continues with or without you.” Michelle Obama

Lots of other folks!

I think you need to go back to paper votes.
    Security pro Schneier agrees.

American elections are too easy to hack. We must take action now | Bruce Schneier | Opinion | The Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    It is unbelievable that people continue to think that “love of Trump” is what is driving this rather than LOVE OF COUNTRY. For Fucks sake. How can you watch hours of eye witnesses testify and wave your hands and chant, “Nothing to see here.”? Are you not watching these people speak and only listening to media?
    I gather you were in full support of the Russia investigation too? You know, for love of country? Lots of people “testifying” there. Lots of “evidence” there.

Regarding the Pfizer vaccine against Covid-19 - apparently it could sterilize a majority of recipients. Dr. Yeadon and Dr. Wodarg call for stopping all Covid vaccination studies until this concern is addressed.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1334206942835744768

Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization – Health and Money News

Perhaps medical people on this board could weigh in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I gather you were in full support of the Russia investigation too? You know, for love of country? Lots of people “testifying” there. Lots of “evidence” there.
    This is like listening to George Stephanopolos.

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Regarding the Pfizer vaccine against Covid-19 - apparently it could sterilize a majority of recipients. Dr. Yeadon and Dr. Wodarg call for stopping all Covid vaccination studies until this concern is addressed.

Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization – Health and Money News

Maybe part of the plan: FIRST PHOTOS — Covid vaccination and ‘immunity cards’ to be issued to all Americans… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by rhastings View Post
    The system is too big for each of us to have the kind of firsthand experience with all of these incidents that would be required to actually accurately judge their legitimacy or lack thereof. You are living in a world of innuendo and jumps of logic -- depending on what you tend to believe about these things, you are finding confirmation in the tea leaves. If we want to have a system of the size we have these days (nations, corporations, etc.) we must find a way of setting up guardrails and deciding who is trustable in affirming or disaffirming errors and wrong-doing. I would have thought that AG Barr was one such unassailable trusted figure on the Republican side of the ledger. He is saying about the election "it is over, Biden won, there was not widespread fraud that changed the outcome". Instead you all seem to be happier to trust complete yahoos like Sidney Powell and her ilk -- that is a fast train to crazy-town, my friends -- and unfortunately you seem to be bound and determined to take us all there with you.
    You haven't thought about anything in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    BTW, Rip, does it help more if we actually click on the ads in your videos? And then, actually click on stuff on the advertiser's website that pops up? Happy to waste a few extra seconds of my day, if it helps you all.
    Those are Youtube's ads, not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post

If this were the case, the normal immune response to COVID infection should also cause a pattern of pregnancy loss, which has not been reported. The spike protein of the virus is also not exactly the same as the syncytin protein in the placenta, so the chance of cross-reactivity is minimal.

So no, the vaccine is not going to sterilize anyone.

starting strength coach development program
    Thank GOD. But what if the syncytin-1 protein was just an ingredient of the vaccine, and not something associated with the virus?