starting strength gym
Page 880 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 38078083087087887988088188289093098013801880 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    This engineered virus foisted on the population with a rushed and miraculous vaccine that is really a disguise to sterilize the population is the plot of that Utopia series on Prime Video.
    Conspiracy programs sell well, not much interest in The Partridge Family these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This new psy ops thing is amazing. I only got into the whole story about a month ago, because I was swamped with work all year long and haven't followed the media in about five years, but I have seen enough CNN articles in which they were conditioning their readers to spout exactly this kind of gibberish. You can't even begin to talk to him, every time you try, he will just regurgitate the same story from different angles. Awesome.
    For those that lack critical thinking skills, propaganda works. And smart/intelligent people don't necessarily have critical thinking skills.

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I’ll say this for you, Mark: you may not be able to explain your positions to people who disagree with you without resorting to name calling, but you are not inconsistent.
    This coming from the guy who has only attacked Donald Trump ad hominem. Got it.

If you don't want to be treated like a bitch, then don't sound off like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    The masked villain was too perfect. Imma laffin at /him/! Sure that wasn’t a setup?

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I never thought Trump was smart enough or competent enough to pull off something requiring that level (or any level, really) of sophisticated planning and secrecy.
    A lot of leftists claim Trump is an idiot. Perhaps he is. The fact of the matter is that he ran circles around EVERYONE who targeted him. So... either he is not an idiot, or, his attackers are colossal idiots far surpassing him. Either way it reinforces my belief that I should be left to govern myself with as little intervention as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Also, the Monopoly guy doesn’t have a monocle. Sorry to disillusion you.
    I’ve always preferred Mr. Peanut anyway. We need to bring back monocles, pocket watches and the phrase, “I SAID GOOD DAY!” Oh, and a speakeasy in these COVID times would be nice as well. Fuck, I’m starting to sound like Hurling.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Conspiracy programs sell well, not much interest in The Partridge Family these days.
    If it’s any relevance, my personal theme song is “Doesn’t somebody want to be wanted (like me).”

Paper: Masks: ACP Journals

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    A lot of leftists claim Trump is an idiot. Perhaps he is. The fact of the matter is that he ran circles around EVERYONE who targeted him. So... either he is not an idiot, or, his attackers are colossal idiots far surpassing him. Either way it reinforces my belief that I should be left to govern myself with as little intervention as possible.
    The name "Donald" in the Gaelic language means "power", "world" or more specifically "Ruler of the World" or "Great Chief" and "Trump", well it means among many things "to be better than, or have more importance or power than another person or thing" In the Bible the word "Trump" means to give warning before a great event. So with a name like that you can see that this guy was never going to give up the White House to someone like a "Biden" without out a fight, especially if fraud is detected.

If the court system fails to give him the win he then may and I say may, he might use the various powers under Presidential authority if a threat is perceived to be imminent to declare a state of emergency and, well you work it out. I would be surprised if he walks out the door, but I could be wrong, I have been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    If it’s any relevance, my personal theme song is “Doesn’t somebody want to be wanted (like me).”
    They don't make music like that anymore, its all head banging stuff to today.

"I'm running free but I don't want to be
    I couldn't take another day like yesterday
    I'm dead on my feet from walking the street
    I need somebody to help me find my way

I've gotta get out of this town
    Before I do I'll take a last look around"

Written before the lock-downs of course.

This would appear to be quite damning for voting fraud.

Election witness responds after senator asks why others haven't come forward, draws applause | NTD - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post

If there is one political idea/thought/philosophy I could use to define me it would be this. Obamacare and the lock-downs was enough for me to say "HELL NO" to government intervention.