starting strength gym
Page 889 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 38978983987988788888989089189993998913891889 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Terrific use of technicalities and semantics in both cases to avoid the issue. You would make a serious or severe politician.
    I can't decide which word is more appropriate.... or if they both are.
    or perhaps a scientist, where technicalities and semantics matter greatly and are the coin of the realm.

It was very important to recognize that you maybe should forget your Hippocratic oath because the phrase "First, do no harm" was an indirect translation from the original Greek version and only added directly to official versions in the 1600s. Terrific work.
    You got me. I am not interested in the watered-down PC revisions of the hippocratic oath. "First, do no harm" is obviously a touchy-feely hippy addition that dilutes the serious business of medicine. Real doctors hurt people. This is why we will be putting fetal cells and microchips into the vaccine and killing people with it from our bunkers using EMFs and chemtrails. Then we harvest your adrenochrome.

Regardless, the number and severity of reactions across all manufacturers and all trials appears to be much much higher than what would typically (or ever) be allowed to pass for Phase I or Phase II trials. I have read through many trials (including Phase I) that have been shut down or put on pause due to much more minor concerns. I believe the Phase I trials typically are worth reading in full. In this case, I do not believe it is worth my time to read any more than summaries.

I am also waiting to see the phase III trials, but believe there are serious issues with study design and protocols. I will read the phase III trials in full.
    If they're not worth your time to read, please do not take the time to comment on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    adrenochrome.
    Makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer.

You got me. I am not interested in the watered-down PC revisions of the hippocratic oath. "First, do no harm" is obviously a touchy-feely hippy addition that dilutes the serious business of medicine. Real doctors hurt people. This is why we will be putting fetal cells and microchips into the vaccine and killing people with it from our bunkers using EMFs and chemtrails. Then we harvest your adrenochrome.
    He had that coming.

A pretty intriguing video about Trump fooling Democrats in 2019:

The new schism coming in America will be drawn along political affiliation, but not Republican vs Democrat. The seam will rip along populism vs urbanite, and it will split out through the world. Depending on the victor, it will be lampposts and pikes or masks and vaccines. Regardless of the victors, war of a more conventional nature will kill millions from disease and starvation. We have optimized for efficiency and not resilience.

It feels like Trump winning or losing is irrelevant at this point. Not even this board can hold itself in civility -- who can blame us? This truly is a broken world, and we cannot escape our own nature.

Pro tip: rabbits are easy to keep relative to other animals.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    More trickling out about cycle thresholds and test accuracy. Note I have not fully read this paper yet, but it appears to be another confirmation of higher thresholds leading to higher false positives. May be of interest to the thread.

Viral cultures for COVID-19 infectious potential assessment – a systematic review | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic
    Question: doesn't each choice of Ct correspond to a different threshold value of fluorescence used to separate positive and negative results?

Unhinged leftist 'teacher' absolutely flips out on peaceful anti-lockdown protesters in Oregon. Demon Possession is Real

Is The Media Propaganda Working Do You Think? | Oregon Teacher "Kill Yourself" - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    You cried and whined about his response that was somewhat of a mirror of the responses I've seen you give others. If you really don't know what "that means" then that is something you should probably correct so that you unearn the nickname BitchMueller.
    I didn't cry and whine, odious1. I told Rip that he is consistently insulting rather than explanatory when in a political disagreement with someone. I don't really think he'd disagree with that assessment, though I'm sure he'll let me know if he does. I still don't really know what "treating someone like a bitch" means, though, but I'm pretty sure that Rip didn't quite reach (sink to?) that standard.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    What "substance" do you have? What's his "personality disorder" and how did you conclude he has one? Or should I just look those up on CNN to save you from regurgitating the narrative they programmed into you?
    He is some version of a narcissistic sociopath. I concluded this by having listened to him, reading what he has written, and reading what others, both in support of and in opposition to him, have written. It is not that difficult when there is this much data.

or perhaps a scientist, where technicalities and semantics matter greatly and are the coin of the realm.

If they're not worth your time to read, please do not take the time to comment on them.
    Yngvi has not contributed much of substance to this discussion, but I appreciate that he brought out some uncut jfsully.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's hard not to like this guy Musk.

Prepare... - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge

This post makes an important point: when you jump past all the media bullshit, we are dealing here with a single political entity in opposition to Trump. It has never been more clear than it is right now that there is no Republican/Democrat delineation of any meaningful nature. Get the Broom - Time to Clean House in Harrisburg - There is only the Politics Party, and us, represented by Trump. They have all hated him since the day he walked down the escalator because they knew he wasn't going to play Bush/Clinton with them. There are at least 75 million pissed-off well-armed people in this country, and the tendency will be to not cooperate with this coup despite the fact that we have been so well prepared for obedience by the "pandemic" and the Media. And the corporations that have collaborated with and benefited from their bribes them will be on our minds too. There are really just two alternatives here, the Trump Party starting with the elections in 2022, or very bad days ahead. We know where Mueller, hastings et al are on this, admirable in a way -- it will soon be time for everybody to pick sides. Either way, I think we will see a new map of the country within 10 years.
    Rip, I'm beginning to think you like me. Careful.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Again demonstrating that you are a liar or a moron.

These forces can all be against Trump without being coordinated together in their specifics efforts to harm him. You literally have you head up your ass if you cannot see that mainstream media and social media have been and are, as well as many politicians.

Your caricature of "an organized, clandestine plan" just shows that you don't actually know, or want to admit to, a single damned thing about history. The worldwide spread of communism, done in a time of 1/10 the ability for centralized planners to communicate with the front lines of those working for the cause is enough evidence that "many thousands of people of all political stripes, social and political classes, financial motivations, and special interests" can work together towards a cause without ever having direct contact with many of their comrades.

The spread of communism, as it actually happened, like much of history, would be absurd to you too. That might be understandable before it actually happened, but now that it, and other movements like it, have, your stance just makes you a liar or a moron.
    I certainly have never claimed not to be a moron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not lying. I never actually said that I believe that all of these groups of people are working tightly together or communicating directly. It's that some of the folks being mentioned would seem to have quite a vested interest in keeping Trump in power and that many of these groups would like nothing better than to oppose or call out or criminally investigate other people on the list (and have done so repeatedly in the past). That all of them would be willing to a) keep quiet about their political foes, b) put aside ideology c) give up many millions of dollars, and/or d) risk investigation themselves, seems much less plausible to me than Joe Biden having gotten a few hundred thousand votes more than Trump in the states that matter. We will certainly differ on that interpretation of the circumstances, but I'm confident you'll be gracious about it.

or perhaps a scientist, where technicalities and semantics matter greatly and are the coin of the realm...
    ...please do not take the time to comment on them.
    You made a very serious and highly immoral claim about the potential side effects of an untested medical treatment.

I will challenge you every time you make that sort of statement. I do not care if you whine and defensively lash out at me as a result. Go ahead.

After all, you are a doctor and you really should have known better.

starting strength coach development program
    I think it is time to turn on our tormentors!!!
    Covid Curfews and Common Sense - YouTube