starting strength gym
Page 891 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 39179184188188989089189289390194199113911891 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    From a couple days ago: an article on the dangers of gas stoves amid COVID-19:

By technical measures, this is a good article. It is immaculately edited and checked. It interviews a wide range of experts who exposed a public health hazard in a long-running body of research. Induction cooking is now a mature technology.

And yet, its headline proposition -- forcing poor and middle-class Americans is to settle for pathetic electric cooktops, or shell out for induction, because of COVID-19, in 2020 -- is bizarre. How does such nice technical work lead to absurdities?
    Saw that one. Very few words were given to external venting, I think passing mention in two places. I suppose this implies a preference for electric water heaters and dryers as well? The assumption being landlords won’t give their poorer tenants access to the outside? Perfect vehicle for the Electric Boogaloo.

Thanks for making me harder to kill coach. Survived the Chinese virus, knocked me down pretty good for 2 weeks but was mostly like a bad cold with long stretch of fatigue. Managed to start back up today with a 20% deload and was fine. Should be back on track by New years. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Reid View Post
    All good points Wal. I can't disagree with you in relation to the government selling off all our assets.

As for the electricity and gas, sign up with Red Energy mate. Owned by Snowy Hydro.

Don't get me started on Dan. I'll certainly not be voting for him at the next election. We just need the opposition to get their act together in the next two years, though I fear that may be too much to ask.
    Yes I have had Red Energy before, but that could not supply gas here, stupid franchised area for the incumbents such as Origin and AGL, no competition policy.

Chairman Dan the praise of the left leaning media, like praising an arsonist for putting out his fire. Countries including the States have heard of his "flattening the curve", only problem is he almost destroyed the economy of the state of Victoria and Australia combined. He would make an excellent adviser to the possible Biden regime as finance adviser.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Now will you believe?

The referenced paper: In Trump’s campaign to save the Republic, we haven’t seen the key supporting effort yet by retired Naval Intelligence Commander J.E. Dyer. <--- Highly Recomended

The above may be too advanced...or "fantasy-land"...for some here. For those people, I strongly suggest you start here: This young girl understand whats going on
    ---
    Dan Scavino tweeted an important message tonight

Watering holes are one of the better hunting grounds for predators; water is mother nature's bait.

For the metaphor-resistance readers: the election was the bait. Happy Hunting.
    Sorry, I'm not buying this stuff. Secret wars being fought against CIA mercenaries in the middle of Frankfurt Germany and all that insanity. I'm not staking my mental well being on this shit, because if/when it turns out to be nothing I might just lose my fucking mind. If it's all well in hand that's great, but I'm not going to sit here telling myself that's how it is, I think it's important to be VERY fucking pissed off right now.

San Mateo's health officer thinks ICU capacity is the new reps-in-reserve, and doesn't care for pro sports.
    There is not a good or standard method for understanding ICU capacity on a county level, much less on a regional level. Basing such extreme decisions on non-standardized and poorly understood metrics seems fraught to me.
    That the State considers pro sports a critical infrastructure (essential) activity undermines this whole rubric in my mind. Pro sports is very nice to have and is probably a pleasant distraction. It is not essential.

Numerous Gun Control Bills Filed for Next Legislative Session (Texas):

Numerous Gun Control Bills Filed for Next Legislative Session | KLBJ-AM - Austin, TX

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I didn't cry and whine, odious1. I told Rip that he is consistently insulting rather than explanatory when in a political disagreement with someone. I don't really think he'd disagree with that assessment, though I'm sure he'll let me know if he does. I still don't really know what "treating someone like a bitch" means, though, but I'm pretty sure that Rip didn't quite reach (sink to?) that standard.

He is some version of a narcissistic sociopath. I concluded this by having listened to him, reading what he has written, and reading what others, both in support of and in opposition to him, have written. It is not that difficult when there is this much data.

Yngvi has not contributed much of substance to this discussion, but I appreciate that he brought out some uncut jfsully.

Rip, I'm beginning to think you like me. Careful.

I certainly have never claimed not to be a moron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not lying. I never actually said that I believe that all of these groups of people are working tightly together or communicating directly. It's that some of the folks being mentioned would seem to have quite a vested interest in keeping Trump in power and that many of these groups would like nothing better than to oppose or call out or criminally investigate other people on the list (and have done so repeatedly in the past). That all of them would be willing to a) keep quiet about their political foes, b) put aside ideology c) give up many millions of dollars, and/or d) risk investigation themselves, seems much less plausible to me than Joe Biden having gotten a few hundred thousand votes more than Trump in the states that matter. We will certainly differ on that interpretation of the circumstances, but I'm confident you'll be gracious about it.
    Can you not be bothered to contribute more informative posts?

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenDonut View Post
    Numerous Gun Control Bills Filed for Next Legislative Session (Texas):

Numerous Gun Control Bills Filed for Next Legislative Session | KLBJ-AM - Austin, TX
    Ha.

JP: Biden Won! Here’s What You Need To Know - YouTube

Go ahead and subscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You agree with JF on that the concept of medical non-malficence is just a touchy-feely hippy triviality or a debunked conspiracy theory?

Interesting.
    I just thought reminding JF of his hypocratic oath was silly as fuck.

starting strength coach development program