starting strength gym
Page 892 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 39279284288289089189289389490294299213921892 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Sorry, I'm not buying this stuff. Secret wars being fought against CIA mercenaries in the middle of Frankfurt Germany and all that insanity.
    Neither is the author...

Naval Intelligence Commander J.E. Dyer wrote:
    This third effort, for which we may discern the potential without having yet seen specific evidence, is the one Hollywood would make a movie out of. It’s about concrete particulars, clashing interests, and action (who knows, there might be a good car-chase in it somewhere). I have no idea if it involves a server raid in Germany, or some of the other exotic allegations making the rounds out there. Fortunately, this analysis doesn’t depend on such specifics.
    You go on to expand on your skepticism...which is indeed a reasonable position since the third supporting effort is difficult for us to see so far:
    I'm not staking my mental well being on this shit, because if/when it turns out to be nothing I might just lose my fucking mind. If it's all well in hand that's great, but I'm not going to sit here telling myself that's how it is, I think it's important to be VERY fucking pissed off right now.
    The author addresses your (and my) skepticism with this statement:

This third effort, the key supporting effort, is one we have all the conditions for. I don’t suggest that we have dispositive evidence of it at this point. But if we haven’t been doing it, our feckless sloth ought to be the subject of epic lament for centuries to come – because we should have been. The reasons for investigation and monitoring have been there, in spades, and no nation has ever been as well equipped with the means.
    I DO NOT believe our military is going to hand over the nuclear football to China puppet Joe Biden and his corrupt shadow government. Not this time. I refuse to believe that. THERE's NO WAY. And, the author makes a strong case that all the pieces have been meticulously arranged to support "the third effort" she believes is taking place.

I think your alternative (nothing happens) is improbable. The white hats might fail, but they are going to first use the full might of our military intelligence to stop this Coup...and I am a big believer in that technology...I've never liked it, but I now see it's utility when aimed at a Color Revolution.

If Commander J.E. Dyer is right, we will eventually see Tribunals. Many stupid people who "knowingly" participated in this coup will suffer consequences.

And what if she's wrong? The cats out of the bag; We The People are now aware of the "systemic" corruption in our government. You can't put that back in the bag now. The Lion will run like the wind...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    How does such nice technical work lead to absurdities?
    Because the people involved are self obsessed autists just looking for opportunities for mental masturbation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That was GA Senator Elena Parent then. This is her now: Body Language Ghost Performs Review of Unhinged Georgia Senator Elena Parent at Georgia Senate Hearings

It was an epic (now viral) panic attack as she desperately defends the election integrity in the face of video proof of fuckery. Why is she so stressed?

I wonder what changed with her between these two videos.

NOTE: She is a UVA educated Attorney, so she is a smart lady who knows real evidence when she sees it.
    ---

I will go out on a limb and predict the first major arrest will be a Republican.

And the New York State Assembly introduces a bill to mandate Covid vaccinations:

"THE DEPARTMENT SHALL MANDATE VACCINATION FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS OR GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO, AS SHOWN BY CLINICAL DATA, ARE PROVEN TO BE SAFE TO RECEIVE SUCH VACCINE."

NY State Assembly Bill A11179

I guess Texas has finally decided it's through being out-Texas'ed by other states.

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

I guess Texas has finally decided it's through being out-Texas'ed by other states.

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules
    HA! With Abbott at the helm, Texas has been relegated to a lower-tier (mid-tier at best) republic in regards to the virus reaction. Admittedly, I am not well informed on Abbott's record. I resist forming opinions based on single-issues but he's made such a fool of himself and Texans, any other factors about him are irrelevant. For those looking for a state to escape to, you'd do better under Kristi Noem. However, we could use the deplorables as we turn blue.

This posture, imho, is only a feeble attempt at repairing his image with folks who've had enough of his pathetic response. Or, he had nothing to do with it and/or opposed it.

This is Abbott's last term. He has embarrassed us repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is Abbott's last term. He has embarrassed us repeatedly.
    Agreed. When he mouthed off about "opening up Texas" and didn't, I knew he was toast - if he wasn't already.

I was so put out, I loaded up the wife and invited my sister on a drive to South Dakota. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Kristi. Someone with the juice, like you Coach, must invite her to move here and be our guv.

starting strength coach development program
    Breakfast Club - Brian's Fake ID - YouTube

Looks like voter fraud was around in the 1980s too