starting strength gym
Page 893 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 39379384388389189289389489590394399313931893 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    How do the boards feel about Senator Hawley as a potential candidate in 2024? The guy seems to have a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Puh-leeze. You linked to a study you apparently hadn’t read, and I responded by copy-and-pasting the relevant information from the conclusion of that very same study. You thought I was being overly academic by actually reading the study you posted?
    I don’t blame you for being embarrassed by posting something that said the opposite of what you claimed, but you should take your lumps and be gracious about it. It’s not my fault you posted it without reading it.
    I am glad you have clarified that you read the studies, JF.

If you have read the studies, you know they all list and discuss pregnancy and fertility complications as a potential side effect that must be monitored and evaluated.

Now, tell me which of these two scenarios is true:

1. Are you lying about having read the studies? You didn't actually read them, despite claiming otherwise and slandering me for only reading overviews and conclusions?

2. You read the studies, knew about the potential side effects, including potential pregnancy, birth or fertility complications, but decided to intentionally and knowingly give false and misleading medical advice in an unofficial setting?

Keep digging that hole, JF.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I just thought reminding JF of his hypocratic oath was silly as fuck.
    You do not believe medical professionals should be held to the standards they committed themselves to and swore to under oath?

For anyone who may be interested in further reading:
    https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/...9_vaccines.pdf
    Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults - PubMed
    https://static-content.springer.com/...7%2C253%2C0%5D

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Because the people involved are self obsessed autists just looking for opportunities for mental masturbation.
    No, I don’t think so. That minimizes the problem, which is:
    (1) technically-minded people adopt an extremely narrow perception of what “their job” is (such as scrutinizing medical terminology and statistical calculations, but not considering the context in which science is applied to public health),
    (2) errors occur at interfaces or boundaries (such as deceivingly ambiguous headlines and misinterpreted lab tests), and
    (3) bad actors systematically exploit this myopia to further their agendas.

It’s not about personality disorder - it’s about understanding your professional responsibilities in an adversarial environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Breakfast Club - Brian's Fake ID - YouTube

Looks like voter fraud was around in the 1980s too
    I'm sure it's been around since elections were first held in this country. The current issue is that it is showing up in VERY dramatic numbers this time around and being swept under the rug by the powers that be.

Desantis/ Hawley would be a good ticket. That's if it's not Trump/ Desantis that is. Obviously Trump could be term limited at that time.

Is it safe to assume that the texas v thieves case at the Supreme Court is the final attempt or is there more out there if that fails?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I am glad you have clarified that you read the studies, JF.

If you have read the studies, you know they all list and discuss pregnancy and fertility complications as a potential side effect that must be monitored and evaluated.

Now, tell me which of these two scenarios is true:

1. Are you lying about having read the studies? You didn't actually read them, despite claiming otherwise and slandering me for only reading overviews and conclusions?
    Which study are you talking about now? I was talking about the one you posted where you said 1/15 people died, and the study did not say that. I don’t read everything people link to around here, but I definitely read everything that I link to. I think that is a basic standard of discussion, but maybe that’s not universal. I am after all, a narrow-minded pedant.

2. You read the studies, knew about the potential side effects, including potential pregnancy, birth or fertility complications, but decided to intentionally and knowingly give false and misleading medical advice in an unofficial setting?
    I don’t give medical advice over the internet to people who are not already my patients. Sharing my opinion about public health matters does not constitute medical advice, by the way. Please do not act on anything I say here. Also, the hot beverage you are about to consume is hot.

You do not believe medical professionals should be held to the standards they committed themselves to and swore to under oath?
    People who like to remind doctors of the Hippocratic tend to be the same kind of people who lecture traffic cops about the constitution when they get pulled over for speeding. Maybe not wrong, but definitely tedious. Entertaining sometimes, but usually not interesting when all is said and done.