starting strength gym
Page 897 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 39779784788789589689789889990794799713971897 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,970 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The eternal Corncuck. Him and the governor have a future sideshow in the works: Abbott and Cuckstello

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/13...001771008?s=19

Dan Crenshaw obliterates Nancy Pelosi from the House floor:

JUST IN: Dan Crenshaw TORCHES Pelosi in blistering House floor speech - YouTube

The goddamndest thing that has ever happened: Education Forensics: History Making Lawsuit Election 2020 - Corporate Media SILENT

20 states file a complaint in the SCOTUS, the court of original jurisdiction in cases between states, over the handling of the election in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, a completely unprecedented event in American history, and the motherfucking goddamned news media is SILENT about it. They have all agreed to cover one of the most important stories in American history with lockstep silence? At some point, will shame enter the equation??? What is the second most insane thing you have ever seen?

Related: JAMES O'KEEFE LIVE STREAMS CNN PRESIDENT JEFF ZUCKER'S 9AM CALL - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The goddamndest thing that has ever happened: Education Forensics: History Making Lawsuit Election 2020 - Corporate Media SILENT

20 states file a complaint in the SCOTUS, the court of original jurisdiction in cases between states, over the handling of the election in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, a completely unprecedented event in American history, and the motherfucking goddamned news media is SILENT about it. They have all agreed to cover one of the most important stories in American history with lockstep silence? At some point, will shame enter the equation??? What is the second most insane thing you have ever seen?

Related: JAMES O'KEEFE LIVE STREAMS CNN PRESIDENT JEFF ZUCKER'S 9AM CALL - YouTube
    “Government downstream from media”. Well said.

Another interesting data point:

ABC News: Pentagon defunds military support of CIA's counterterrorism missions
    In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the CIA that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5, according to a former senior administration intelligence official.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Friendly reminder that nation-state level hacking is pervasive. In other words, Powell’s allegations are nowhere near straining credibility. The fact that the MSM dismisses them as fringe shows a very culpable negligence. Moreso for the not-on-merits dismissive judges.

FireEye, a Top Cybersecurity Firm, Says It Was Hacked by a Nation-State - The New York Times

The MSM is ubiquitous with lying, thieving liars, and every word they utter must be treated as such.

I cannot insert images here but the article mentions "Russian agencies, which were involved in 2016 election breaches" as though that has been proven or demonstrated, anywhere. The only thing that's been demonstrated is that the lying liars still repeat this trope because they cannot fathom HOW the American public on its own could have elected Donald J. Trump.

It's literally on the front page of CNN and MSNBC as I type this. Interestingly, it isn't at Fox News. I'm sure nobody around here will be happy with the coverage of it, but to say the MSM is silent, just because a guy said so on his blog, isn't accurate.

They have all agreed to cover one of the most important stories in American history with lockstep silence? At some point, will shame enter the equation??? What is the second most insane thing you have ever seen?
    The Hunter Biden laptop was true and everyone is admitting it now (https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...61812227944448) after months of this: https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...73670019670016

They're lying about everything. Some are evil and the rest have no shame because they think they are righteous warriors where any means justifies their ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Spencer View Post
    It's literally on the front page of CNN and MSNBC as I type this. Interestingly, it isn't at Fox News. I'm sure nobody around here will be happy with the coverage of it, but to say the MSM is silent, just because a guy said so on his blog, isn't accurate.
    When did it go up? The complaint was filed Monday, and it wasn't up last night. Some of them must have a functioning sense of shame. Not many. And you have to get used to the idea that Fox is MSM now.

starting strength coach development program
    When did it go up? The complaint was filed Monday, and it wasn't up last night. Some of them must have a functioning sense of shame. Not many. And you have to get used to the idea that Fox is MSM now.
    Fair enough. I haven't really been following the story in the "news," so I don't know when they started acknowledging it. I also thought it would be pretty shocking if they were ignoring it altogether so I decided to do a few seconds of Googling. I understand that Fox is MSM, but still the most "right" leaning of the MSM outlets, so I figured if MSNBC had it on their front page, Fox probably would too. I was legitimately surprised to see it wasn't.