starting strength gym
Page 898 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 39879884888889689789889990090894899813981898 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I want Trump to prevail in his challenge to the election as much as anyone. However...

About the Texas Lawsuit - Erick Erickson'''s Confessions of a Political Junkie

Erickson has, I think, some pretty good arguments; however, I think scratching down to the next level of detail is warranted. For example...

1. If the lawsuit is frivolous, why did SCOTUS request responses from the states being sued?

2. Is Paxton under federal investigation? For what? Status of the investigation?

3. Why did the TX Solicitor General not sign onto the lawsuit?

4. Did TX change election laws w/o legislature involvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Spencer View Post
    It's literally on the front page of CNN and MSNBC as I type this. Interestingly, it isn't at Fox News. I'm sure nobody around here will be happy with the coverage of it, but to say the MSM is silent, just because a guy said so on his blog, isn't accurate.
    At 8 O'clock this morning, after reading about it on the front page of Fox News, I specifically looked and it was not on the front page internet of NYT's, CNN, NPR, BBC US page, nor my local news of Stuanton, Charlottesville and Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    At 8 O'clock this morning, after reading about it on the front page of Fox News, I specifically looked and it was not on the front page internet of NYT's, CNN, NPR, BBC US page, nor my local news of Stuanton, Charlottesville and Richmond.
    Again, interesting. Seems like a late rather than never situation for some of these outlets. Still find it interesting that it was on the Fox front page at 8, but wasn't by the time I got there around 11 haha Anyways, I wasn't trying to defend or condemn any of these outlets, was just genuinely interested to see if they really were silent, because I had seen headlines about the Pennsylvania case floating around, so it'd be mighty weird if they were completely ignoring this one. I still find the delay and discrepancy in the amount of coverage interesting. Sounds like at the time Rip posted the blog, they may well have been silent, but by the time you and I got around to it some weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Can we call “dark months ahead of us” a dog whistle?

The Court may very well rule in Trump`s favor. Yet this is not the real ace in the hole. That card will be played after the saturation point is reached with the public about the fraud in and before the election. That card is the Presidential Address to the nation on what happened in Frankfurt and the influence of the Chinese in the election. Radcliff`s report will be the basis for martial law in those 4 states and the infusion of troops to get to the bottom of what happened.

Trump is creating a narrative so the public will be prepared for what is coming. The court ruling in his favor is the icing on the cake. The cake is when he reveals the 4 million votes that were changed in Frankfurt and the millions of votes that were created in China and their infusion into the election process through various voting precincts in the Country.

Biden will be lucky if he is not hanged and the Democrat Party will be destroyed for a generation. Sure several states were in on the fraud and their elected leaders will pay a price. The military is already in the middle of this and they will ultimately settle the affair. Just a tidbit. There has been meetings between the Supreme Court and the Military and several members of the Trump Administration about what went on.

So it turns out that, contrary to the review Corman-Drosten report the virus has already been isolated and the CDC published about this around a month before the rewiev came online: SARS-CoV-2 Viral Culturing at CDC | CDC

Which still begs the question, why do we use PCR tests?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Also, possible explanation for case spike along the southern border in AZ, then later, TX, at 1:57:45. Looks like it follows outbreaks in Mexico.
    That is something I've heard, a lot of people from Mexico are running up here if they think they've got it. Ironically, making some kind of clandestine journey across the southern US border with COVID 19 is probably a great way to get killed by (or at least with) COVID 19.

The goddamndest thing that has ever happened: Education Forensics: History Making Lawsuit Election 2020 - Corporate Media SILENT

20 states file a complaint in the SCOTUS, the court of original jurisdiction in cases between states, over the handling of the election in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, a completely unprecedented event in American history, and the motherfucking goddamned news media is SILENT about it. They have all agreed to cover one of the most important stories in American history with lockstep silence? At some point, will shame enter the equation??? What is the second most insane thing you have ever seen?

Related: JAMES O'KEEFE LIVE STREAMS CNN PRESIDENT JEFF ZUCKER'S 9AM CALL - YouTube
    Second most insane? Them not uttering a word about the Hunter Biden laptops and what was found on them, probably. These people have absolutely no shame. Probably never had it to begin with, it's a job qualification for being a talking head for a soulless agenda.

I seriously doubt that anyone of their ilk didn't think of how much cash they'd rake in from these government mandated monopolies.

It would be fun to see the correlation between who's stock portfolios improved compared to their political choices around the scamdemic.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    The MSM is ubiquitous with lying, thieving liars, and every word they utter must be treated as such.

I cannot insert images here but the article mentions "Russian agencies, which were involved in 2016 election breaches" as though that has been proven or demonstrated, anywhere. The only thing that's been demonstrated is that the lying liars still repeat this trope because they cannot fathom HOW the American public on its own could have elected Donald J. Trump.
    Not surprised at the Russia-2016 potshot.

The MSM is in a deepening rut.