starting strength gym
Page 900 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 400800850890898899900901902910950100014001900 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    He is some version of a narcissistic sociopath. I concluded this by having listened to him, reading what he has written, and reading what others, both in support of and in opposition to him, have written. It is not that difficult when there is this much data.
    So, we will ignore your assertions then.

BTW, any full-time psychotherapist will not diagnose someone without meeting them and working with them one-on-one. Your assertions are complete shit. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Not sure where else you can find this video, but it shows how easy it is to manually manupulate votes.

@TommyRobinson - TommyRobinson - If there is one post you need to ECHO then this...
    Nice piece of software. Very flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    There has been meetings between the Supreme Court and the Military and several members of the Trump Administration about what went on.
    Where has this been reported? I just find this hard to believe that the Supreme Court justices would meet with the military.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Second most insane? Them not uttering a word about the Hunter Biden laptops and what was found on them, probably. These people have absolutely no shame. Probably never had it to begin with, it's a job qualification for being a talking head for a soulless agenda.
    Scratch that. After listening to one of the leaked CNN conference calls, these people are all fucking true believers. It was like listening to a meeting of the Biden campaign. Everything was about figuring out Trump's re-election strategy and countering it. No one even had the slightest doubts about what they were doing. This is why I worry that the only way we will be truly free of these people is when they are dead. Because they are that fucking sure that they are in the right and should be controlling us and what we think.

The Court may very well rule in Trump`s favor. Yet this is not the real ace in the hole. That card will be played after the saturation point is reached with the public about the fraud in and before the election. That card is the Presidential Address to the nation on what happened in Frankfurt and the influence of the Chinese in the election. Radcliff`s report will be the basis for martial law in those 4 states and the infusion of troops to get to the bottom of what happened.

Trump is creating a narrative so the public will be prepared for what is coming. The court ruling in his favor is the icing on the cake. The cake is when he reveals the 4 million votes that were changed in Frankfurt and the millions of votes that were created in China and their infusion into the election process through various voting precincts in the Country.

Biden will be lucky if he is not hanged and the Democrat Party will be destroyed for a generation. Sure several states were in on the fraud and their elected leaders will pay a price. The military is already in the middle of this and they will ultimately settle the affair. Just a tidbit. There has been meetings between the Supreme Court and the Military and several members of the Trump Administration about what went on.
    I don't see the Dems conceding if SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor. No amount of evidence is going to convince the Left that their party tried to steal the election. After expending four years worth of time and money on the impeachment shenanigans, they've backed themselves into a corner with no way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I use the NYTs as a barometer for main stream left thinking.

Fox is (or was ... as Rip says something has changed there) a barometer for the right. It’s about as far right as the NYTs is left. Good for calibration.

The NYT’s is definitely left, but Fox is not right. And they certainly aren’t as far right as the NYTs is left. Maybe they used to be. Hannity and Ingraham are on the Trump train, Carlson is refreshingly interesting, and a few others lean towards Trump. The rest can’t stand him. That seems more like center, maybe center right to me. Who at the NYTs even leans right?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    if you found this panel informative. here is the link to the earlier discussion Senate Hearing on COVID-19 Outpatient Treatment | C-SPAN.org
    About an hour into this one, and think that Peters and Jha are political animals. They're not engaging specifics. Loud and clear, it's "trust the expert government agencies" [not in the super-competence of individual doctors]. hey hand-wring about lost trust in the FDA. If only we had blind trust in the three-letter agencies ... then what? We'd all get vaccinated later? But according to witnesses, there'd still be the need to treat "early ambulatory" cases, yet no widely available and inexpensive therapeutics would be available with this approach.

McCullough peaked my interest by stating the problem in terms of a parameterized algorithm (published), where HCQ is one of the current parameters. Shows linear thinking. Love it.

Why hasn't Fauci and Brix talked up early ambulatory research and treatments? I only recall them ever discussing vaccines, PPE, and lockdowns. Fauci has been in this field for ~ 50 years, so must understand the leverage of early treatment. /Seems/ like a cheap and safe way to level the curve. Not as sexy and lucrative as a vaccine, I suppose. Too much medical practice, not enough medical protocol? Perhaps he's lost his edge, and is projecting.

Unless the witnesses are discreditable, this is surreal. It sounds like all of the low-hanging fruit is being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    The Court may very well rule in Trump`s favor. Yet this is not the real ace in the hole. That card will be played after the saturation point is reached with the public about the fraud in and before the election. That card is the Presidential Address to the nation on what happened in Frankfurt and the influence of the Chinese in the election. Radcliff`s report will be the basis for martial law in those 4 states and the infusion of troops to get to the bottom of what happened.

Trump is creating a narrative so the public will be prepared for what is coming. The court ruling in his favor is the icing on the cake. The cake is when he reveals the 4 million votes that were changed in Frankfurt and the millions of votes that were created in China and their infusion into the election process through various voting precincts in the Country.

Biden will be lucky if he is not hanged and the Democrat Party will be destroyed for a generation. Sure several states were in on the fraud and their elected leaders will pay a price. The military is already in the middle of this and they will ultimately settle the affair. Just a tidbit. There has been meetings between the Supreme Court and the Military and several members of the Trump Administration about what went on.

I don't see the Dems conceding if SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor. No amount of evidence is going to convince the Left that their party tried to steal the election. After expending four years worth of time and money on the impeachment shenanigans, they've backed themselves into a corner with no way out.
    Right, the left knew Trump would eventually win the election. They will redefine that win as a "coup" and create chaos all over the US.

Listen to these government employees, contractors and attorneys discuss their plan in this leaked Zoom call:
    The Left's plan

Buddy Rich, you deserve new drum sticks. I suspect your scenario is pretty close to what we'll see. This whole thing is a military operation. Infiltration at all levels of government and corporations by China has triggered a state of emergency & the resulting military intervention, round-up and public Tribunals.

We are currently in the Sheople Deprogramming phase. I hope the BMuellers of the world are paying close attention; this phase is about to make me puke.

Jeffrey Prather is well worth the hour. He is mostly speaking about the election right now but going to be getting into Covid soon.

Also, here is a doctor talking about using Ivermectin.

BREAKING: 305TH MI PROOF! - YouTube

"I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS": Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Governor Tom Wolf of PA announced temporary (from Dec 13 thru Jan 4, so over the entire Christmas/New Years season) measures including:

All indoor dining in restaurants, bars etc is prohibited. Outdoor dining is permitted (in Pennsylvania. In DECEMBER).

No indoor gatherings of more than ten people, but he was nice enough to exclude places of worship during services. Sweet of him not to want to get his peepee whacked by the Supreme Court, again.

Stores and other places of business limited to 50% capacity (during the Christmas shopping season).

Should I choose to have twelve family members and friends in my home to celebrate Christmas or New Year's, the following is my message to Governor Wolf:

Kindly perform an anatomically improbable act of self copulation, along with the equine transport upon which you arrived. Then form your order into a tight sphere and insert it, forcefully, into the terminal orifice of your alimentary canal. After which kindly consume the unused by-products of digestion, and expire. Upon which feel free to descend to the Infernal Regions for Eternity.

Strongly worded message to follow.